Would you agree to higher taxes in exchange for healthcare and college at no-cost?

No Dem is talking about taxing the nonrich more, just the bloated rich and giant corporations.
Even the tea baggers see the GOp are trying to raise our taxes after cutting taxes on the rich and they are now in favor of or open to raising corporate taxes instead of doing what the GOP want and that's raise ours.

And this is after bushanomics made guys like trump billions of dollars. Think about that. Trump goes from $1 billion to $8 billion, it does not trickle down like they said it would, we're broke, and now the GOP want to raise middle class taxes?

No Dem is talking about taxing the nonrich more, just the bloated rich and giant corporations.

One can always count on you to endorse a chimera.

At what income is one "the bloated rich"?

The unspoken assumption is that there is something morally wrong with inequalities. Where is the explanation of what would be a ‘fair share’ for the wealthy to give up? Irving Kristol, as editor of ‘Public Interest,’ wrote to professors who had written about the unfairness of income distribution, asking them to write an article as to what a ‘fair distribution’ would be; he has never gotten that article.
Irving Kristol, “Neoconservative: the Autobiography of an Idea,” p. 166

No. The corrrupt politicians you would be giving the tax money to would steal, lose or waste that money and give you crappy education and healthcare in return.

Better to keep your own money and provide both for yourself.
Really? Even though collage is now $20k a year? Cons never realize when things are broke cause they usually got there's already.

Fucking. Seriously silly boo boo

You dumb ass democrats made it that way.. God Damn you guys are stupid..

You cause this shit and then cry...

Fuck you

Were not your daddy
Dems didn't cut aid to public colleges and change laws for their cronies to give us crap online U's to soak returning GIs, hater dupe. Public college costs doubled under W. And we have 3-4 million good tech jobs going begging. Great job, Pubs and silly dupes...

No. The corrrupt politicians you would be giving the tax money to would steal, lose or waste that money and give you crappy education and healthcare in return.

Really? Even though collage is now $20k a year? Cons never realize when things are broke cause they usually got there's already.
I went school by earning scholarships, taking out loans, and working 40+ hours a week...

And now you want me to pay for yours???

Get a fucking life, loser.
You went when school was affordable. It was $5k a year when I went. Graduated with $1500 debt.

You went to school when government subsidized and kept college affordable so yes asshole I want you to do the same for the next generation you greedy ignorant fuck.
No, I paid my way...

Pay yours, you lazy fuck.

No shit another lazy fuck liberal pussy wants to get a free ride

I hate them with a passion

Even the tea baggers see the GOp are trying to raise our taxes after cutting taxes on the rich and they are now in favor of or open to raising corporate taxes instead of doing what the GOP want and that's raise ours.

And this is after bushanomics made guys like trump billions of dollars. Think about that. Trump goes from $1 billion to $8 billion, it does not trickle down like they said it would, we're broke, and now the GOP want to raise middle class taxes?
Any links for that string of Franko bullshit you're mumbling?

I went school by earning scholarships, taking out loans, and working 40+ hours a week...

And now you want me to pay for yours???

Get a fucking life, loser.
You went when school was affordable. It was $5k a year when I went. Graduated with $1500 debt.

You went to school when government subsidized and kept college affordable so yes asshole I want you to do the same for the next generation you greedy ignorant fuck.
No, I paid my way...

Pay yours, you lazy fuck.

No shit another lazy fuck liberal pussy wants to get a free ride

I hate them with a passion
I hate you too cause you're a greedy ignorant person.

Fuck you

Were not your daddy
Dems didn't cut aid to public colleges and change laws for their cronies to give us crap online U's to soak returning GIs, hater dupe. Public school costs doubled under W. And we have 3-4 million good tech jobs going begging. Great job, Pubs and silly dupes...

Then why don't you start there Franco

Stop your bullshit..liberals think those fucking jobs are beanth them.

They would rather have liberal arts degrees like you have which is meaning less

Nope. Heard it on NPR. Michigan teabaggers have joined Democrats in trying to raise corporate taxes because they aren't happy Snyder tried to raise sales or gas taxes to pay for roads. I couldn't believe it myself but good for them not being stupid as you.

Fuck you

Were not your daddy
Dems didn't cut aid to public colleges and change laws for their cronies to give us crap online U's to soak returning GIs, hater dupe. Public school costs doubled under W. And we have 3-4 million good tech jobs going begging. Great job, Pubs and silly dupes...

Then why do they offer them? Is college a scam?

One can always count on you to endorse a chimera.

At what income is one "the bloated rich"?

The unspoken assumption is that there is something morally wrong with inequalities. Where is the explanation of what would be a ‘fair share’ for the wealthy to give up? Irving Kristol, as editor of ‘Public Interest,’ wrote to professors who had written about the unfairness of income distribution, asking them to write an article as to what a ‘fair distribution’ would be; he has never gotten that article.
Irving Kristol, “Neoconservative: the Autobiography of an Idea,” p. 166
Kristol could look at all the plans presented instead of grandstanding for the dupes. Read something.

My boss says he doesn't need someone with a 4 year degree. He needs 2 years and experience. An associate degree could be free oat least cheap?

Nope. Heard it on NPR. Michigan teabaggers have joined Democrats in trying to raise corporate taxes because they aren't happy Snyder tried to raise sales or gas taxes to pay for roads. I couldn't believe it myself but good for them not being stupid as you.[/QUOTE

Why does that concern you silly boo boo? You don't even own a car...

I know you are poor.]

Fuck you

Were not your daddy

Liberal arts are great at stopping one from being an ignorant brainwashed Pub dupe functional moron, and teaching people to be lifelong learners, chump. Those online Pub colleges are certainly scams.

Nothing is free.

When the government makes something "free" it cost the productive segment of society a whole lot of money. Take the rapid increase in College cost, directly related to money that the federal government has poured into education.

While the idea is a good one it just makes college HS plus. If made free I am not sure the country could afford the massive increase in expense.

Nothing is free.

We operate as a society. As a society, there are many functions that work best when performed as individuals. Other functions work better when we pool our resources and attack them collectively

I think both education and healthcare work better when we pool our resources

Nope. Heard it on NPR. Michigan teabaggers have joined Democrats in trying to raise corporate taxes because they aren't happy Snyder tried to raise sales or gas taxes to pay for roads. I couldn't believe it myself but good for them not being stupid as you.[/QUOTE

Why does that concern you silly boo boo? You don't even own a car...

I know you are poor.]
Actually my 2010 fusion is paid off. I own it. Thinking about selling it and getting a f150 because I have to buy a quad for my brothers hunting property he just purchased up north. He went to msu only cost $7k a year because government kept college affordable back then. He's now a VP of a company just came back from 4 years in Switzerland makes over half million a year. Even he voted for Obama. He gets it. Your way doesn't work.

Anyways, I make a great living, live on a lake, home 3 years away from being paid off, couple hundred k saved, parents going to leave us $ when they die.

My comfort doesn't make me greedy and ignorant like yours does you.

Yes, in a NY second. Germany is making it work.
Passports and airfare isn't really cost prohibitive

No, especially not for a military retiree like me...but I'd rather make my country better, thanks.

Yes, I'd happily pay higher taxes to get universal health care and state or community college paid for...because in the end it would save money. We'd all pay a lot less for them if we were all paying for them.

Fuck you

Were not your daddy

Liberal arts are great at stopping one from being an ignorant brainwashed Pub dupe functional moron, and teaching people to be lifelong learners, chump. Those online Pub colleges are certainly scams.
Then get a degree, where you can quit posting crap that sounds like it's coming from a 3 year old crackhead.

Would you agree to higher taxes in exchange for healthcare and college at no-cost?

Nope, you all pay for your shit and we'll pay for ours. Next question?

Forum List

Back