Would You Allow A Black Surgeon To Cut You?

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
I don't want to sound racist or anything, but if I had to choose a surgeon I think I would stay away from blacks. I would stay away from the brown people too, but for different reasons. I have only had 2 surgeries in my life, and both were by Caucasian males. I do not have anything upcoming. Rather, I am just thinking.

I would be apprehensive about having a negro surgeon cut me. Militant anti-white racism is so prevalent in today's society that I am afraid that in an unforeseen or emergency circumstance they may not try as hard as they should. I don't necessarily think they will botch a surgery. I just think that if a nurse tells the surgeon that his foreceps are missing and the black surgeon thinks he may have left them inside of the white patient, then he may be like "Fuck it. And fuck him. That SOB enslaved my great grandfather!"

Of course, it probably will not be such blatant malpractice. It could be that a patient has a stroke during surgery, during which the black surgeon decides to text his girlfriend.

The thing is that there is so much anger being harbored by blacks today that I just don't trust them right now. Plus, you cannot form an ongoing relationship with a surgeon like you can your GP. So there will be no relational regulation of the surgeon's behavior. I know that if they fuck up too often they will ultimately lose their job and/or malpractice coverage, but dead is still dead. The patient will be gone.

I am not being racist here. I am being real. Until the whole PC culture, the left, and the negroes settle down, I don't think whites are safe entrusting our lives to them.

With all the race division amplified by Obama, I don't trust any non whites. Except my wife.

For somebody who isn't a racist, you sure do sound like one.

I mean, really now -- do you think people just come out of the hood and become a surgeon or something? Have you heard of ANY black surgeons doing as you describe?

For fucks sake, use your brain.

I mean, really now -- do you think people just come out of the hood and become a surgeon or something? Have you heard of ANY black surgeons doing as you describe?

We don't hear of everything that happens. We only hear what the media wants us to hear. If white surgeons were doing that to blacks, we would hear it, but not the other way around. And just because someone says something that makes you get all flustered, doesn't mean you have to start calling racist. It's really getting old.

With all the race division amplified by Obama, I don't trust any non whites. Except my wife.

Yeah, well, your wife is different. If she has not murdered you in your sleep yet then she probably can be trusted...to a degree.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

To be honest, the only black surgeon I have ever heard of is Ben Carson. There may not be any.

To be honest, the only black surgeon I have ever heard of is Ben Carson. There may not be any.

There are.
The Society of Black Academic Surgeons

There are.
The Society of Black Academic Surgeons
How about that!

I don't want to sound racist or anything, but if I had to choose a surgeon I think I would stay away from blacks. I would stay away from the brown people too, but for different reasons. I have only had 2 surgeries in my life, and both were by Caucasian males. I do not have anything upcoming. Rather, I am just thinking.

I would be apprehensive about having a negro surgeon cut me. Militant anti-white racism is so prevalent in today's society that I am afraid that in an unforeseen or emergency circumstance they may not try as hard as they should. I don't necessarily think they will botch a surgery. I just think that if a nurse tells the surgeon that his foreceps are missing and the black surgeon thinks he may have left them inside of the white patient, then he may be like "Fuck it. And fuck him. That SOB enslaved my great grandfather!"

Of course, it probably will not be such blatant malpractice. It could be that a patient has a stroke during surgery, during which the black surgeon decides to text his girlfriend.

The thing is that there is so much anger being harbored by blacks today that I just don't trust them right now. Plus, you cannot form an ongoing relationship with a surgeon like you can your GP. So there will be no relational regulation of the surgeon's behavior. I know that if they fuck up too often they will ultimately lose their job and/or malpractice coverage, but dead is still dead. The patient will be gone.

I am not being racist here. I am being real. Until the whole PC culture, the left, and the negroes settle down, I don't think whites are safe entrusting our lives to them.

You way need to get out more and quit living in the comic books.

This question came up a year or so ago when Steve McRacist was having an apparent heart attack and of course the first thing he did wasn't to call for help --- it was to start a thread here about it. That left the rest of us to wonder exactly what color people ended up administering to his needs once he got to hospital. :lol:

He never did say as far as I recall.

a black surgeon did my knee surgery.....did a great job......

This question came up a year or so ago when Steve McRacist was having an apparent heart attack and of course the first thing he did wasn't to call for help --- it was to start a thread here about it. That left the rest of us to wonder exactly what color people ended up administering to his needs once he got to hospital. :lol:

Typical liberal, always try to use any venue to insert race.

That is HILARIOUS!!

That is HILARIOUS!!

Yep, he actually did that. Racists obviously ain't the brightest bulbs in the light tower.

I am glad you got through it ok. But what about something like heart surgery? People can die during bypass surgery.

What the fuck is the topic here, Dimbulb?

I A
This stupid troll thread should be in the FZ where it belongs.
Look! It's Sergeant Sunshine!

What the fuck is the topic here, Dimbulb?
Not about questioning the race of a doctor who worked on a poster you call a racist. Weak evasion. Need more shill training.

Forum List

Back