Would You Allow A Black Surgeon To Cut You?

Few give their son the chance to say NO to circumcision in America.
What are you going to do? Consult a newborn?
It is wrong to mutilate a child.

Stop it. I am cut and I am glad for it. Have you ever seen an uncircumcised dick? They look fucking gross. How would you like it if every time you are about to whip out your cock in front of some chick you have to wonder whether you will get the "Oh..." response or the "what the Fuck is that thing?" Response? Women by and large don't dig uncircumcised cock. So, if you like it when women blow you then you have got to be in favor of circumcision.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are very funny innocent dude. Do you stare at your dick all the time? Plus if you take a shower every day........... the smegma built up are non existent. Female sex organ produces smegma 1,000 time higher than male even if they take a shower.
Since when a horny chick will give up a BJ just because you are not circumcised? Or she is not going to fuck you bc you are not circumcised.
If you have to choose between circumcision and erectile dysfunction........ Why one do you choose?

Does Circumcision Cause Erectile Dysfunction?

What are you? A fucking Muslim?

Please stop writing about dicks and fucking.

What are you going to do? Consult a newborn?
It is wrong to mutilate a child.

Stop it. I am cut and I am glad for it. Have you ever seen an uncircumcised dick? They look fucking gross. How would you like it if every time you are about to whip out your cock in front of some chick you have to wonder whether you will get the "Oh..." response or the "what the Fuck is that thing?" Response? Women by and large don't dig uncircumcised cock. So, if you like it when women blow you then you have got to be in favor of circumcision.

You are very funny innocent dude. Do you stare at your dick all the time? Plus if you take a shower every day........... the smegma built up are non existent. Female sex organ produces smegma 1,000 time higher than male even if they take a shower.
Since when a horny chick will give up a BJ just because you are not circumcised? Or she is not going to fuck you bc you are not circumcised.
If you have to choose between circumcision and erectile dysfunction........ Why one do you choose?

Does Circumcision Cause Erectile Dysfunction?

What are you? A fucking Muslim?

Please stop writing about dicks and fucking.
Does it make you uncomfortable?

Forum List

Back