Would You Democrats....

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
PLEASE put your freaks back in their cages. You had Dennis Rodman running all over North Korea singing happy birthday to a third world tyrant.

Then you had that "Jenner" crap winning woman of the year. That is NOT a REAL woman okay? Its just a homo with parts missing alright?

But this latest freak, this mental ward of mis-informed freakdom is a bit much.
Seems this washed up rock star named "Bono" wants us to fight islamic state with comedy. Seems your freak does not want to bomb or send troops. Yeah he says send comedy!

So what is the plan freak keepers? Drop DVD's of Blue Collar Comedy Tour?
You figure on swaying them with copies of I Love Lucy? 43% of America thinks liberals are idiots. Just keep it up and you will make 60% by November.

Fury

Are so-called liberals human to you? If you could do anything you wanted to them, what would you do? Slaughter them?

Most people aren't liberal and they aren't conservative. Most people don't give a shit. They're indifferent, and have some slight leanings to the left or right on different issues. None of them want to assassinate Bono. I can't stand U2, personally, but I bet there's a lot of people along the right leaning spectrum who do like them.

Are so-called liberals human to you? If you could do anything you wanted to them, what would you do? Slaughter them?

Most people aren't liberal and they aren't conservative. Most people don't give a shit. They're indifferent, and have some slight leanings to the left or right on different issues. None of them want to assassinate Bono. I can't stand U2, personally, but I bet there's a lot of people along the right leaning spectrum who do like them.
Everybody likes singers, actors and comedians who has all the answers. They always seem to be the smartest people on earth.

• Banned

The point is Comedy vs ISIS. It takes a real different level of idiot to go public with that idea. And look where he was doing it.

Everybody likes singers, actors and comedians who has all the answers. They always seem to be the smartest people on earth.

Only as long as they follow the script.

and most of them screw that up a dozen times a take

The best part of the OP is that Dennis Rodman is a Trump supporter. :lol:

EDIT: And Caitlyn Jenner said she'd vote for him as well.

PLEASE put your freaks back in their cages. You had Dennis Rodman running all over North Korea singing happy birthday to a third world tyrant.

Then you had that "Jenner" crap winning woman of the year. That is NOT a REAL woman okay? Its just a homo with parts missing alright?

But this latest freak, this mental ward of mis-informed freakdom is a bit much.
Seems this washed up rock star named "Bono" wants us to fight islamic state with comedy. Seems your freak does not want to bomb or send troops. Yeah he says send comedy!

So what is the plan freak keepers? Drop DVD's of Blue Collar Comedy Tour?
You figure on swaying them with copies of I Love Lucy? 43% of America thinks liberals are idiots. Just keep it up and you will make 60% by November.

Fury

What do Democrats have to do with any of these things? Rodman is just an attention whore trying to stay relevant. Jenner is a Republican. Bono and U2 band mates are Irish, not American.

First off there isn't a meeting where Dennis Rodman is sent off to North Korea. You do understand individuals are individuals and they do whatever they want. Especially if they have a pile of money and no idea how to spend it. The Koch brothers set about spending theirs to make more money. They use conservatives but I don't think they are representative of 'conservatives', they are representative of human beings who have no soul. People that have so much money they don't have contact with reality any more, and money becomes their only reality. And it is as sad as it gets.

Secondly, the 'propaganda' war against Isis should have no bounds. Making fun of them should be a nonstop, every day, every moment, in all media types affair.

Marginalizing the cancerous groups of humanity, like the nutjobs in the North Carolina and Kansas legislatures is a great way for the rest of society to force them to give up their ridiculous bullshit.

It's the same when people show up in droves to block sight of the Westboro Baptist Church protestors at soldier's funerals. Marginalize and shame the abhorrent group into change.

Forum List

Back