Would you die of laughter if....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I may just die of laughter and it would be just so great when Trump appoints the new FBI director if he immediately drops all of the investigations into the Russian Trump collusion bullshit, since it is all bullshit, and then he immediately launches an in depth investigation into the 30k emails illegally deleted by that fucking kuuuunt.

I might DVR CNN for 24 hours.

I may just die of laughter and it would be just so great when Trump appoints the new FBI director if he immediately drops all of the investigations into the Russian Trump collusion bullshit, since it is all bullshit, and then he immediately launches an in depth investigation into the 30k emails illegally deleted by that fucking kuuuunt.

LuckovichPenceTrumpFalsehoods_1000_590_429.jpg

Trumpy needs to bring Rudy and Christie into the picture.

If we're going to have republican assholes running things, they may as well be NY assholes with their NY values.

You would laugh if the FBI stopped investigating treason? Typical republicunt.

If we're going to have republican assholes running things, they may as well be NY assholes with their NY values.
republican assholes or democratic assholes,not much of a difference,assholes are assholes....republican assholes let you know they are assholes....the democrat assholes tell you they are great people,behind your back they are assholes.....

Trump should give them 24 hours to present their evidence or he will end their investigation and start prosecuting members of the Obama administration, beginning with Susan Rice.

Trump should give them 24 hours to present their evidence or he will end their investigation and start prosecuting members of the Obama administration, beginning with Susan Rice.
Hilary locked up yet?

Whoever you have running anything in american society, it will always be corporate "job creator" class, Wall Street, and Goldman Sachs assholes; makes no difference any longer which party they claim.

I would love to see this happen because then it would be a clear and blatant obstruction of justice by both Trump and the new director of an active investigation . And impeachment could begin. Gee, you're so smart it takes my breath away.

I would love to see this happen because then it would be a clear and blatant obstruction of justice by both Trump and the new director of an active investigation . And impeachment could begin. Gee, you're so smart it takes my breath away.
Still waiting for Comey or anyone else to show the DOJ some evidence to justify an endless investigation.

You would laugh if the FBI stopped investigating treason? Typical republicunt.
If we already KNOW it's treason, there's no need to investigate. If we're investigating, we don't KNOW. Please do try to keep up.

:lol:

Your little dictatorial fantasies are quite adorable.

But I wouldn't count on it, shitbird.

Still waiting for Comey or anyone else to show the DOJ some evidence to justify an endless investigation.

Guess what?

The FBI is not obligated to justify their investigations to clowns on the internet.

You'll see their evidence when the investigation is done, just like everyone else.

Guess what?

The FBI is not obligated to justify their investigations to clowns on the internet.

You'll see their evidence when the investigation is done, just like everyone else.
No I won't. There IS no fucking evidence and you know it. If there were, they would have leaked it by now.

Forum List

Back