Would you go to a nudist restaurant?

he other kind...those you pay a few bucks and bail before breakfast.
Don't know about that . The woman with whom we shared the nudist experience has been my loving wife of 30 years
Again, that's nice. If that is her thang, to prance around nude...ok. Whatever. I just thought it would be quid pro quo to make fun of someone that does such things as you do as those that DON'T.

what a strange question by the op

there are no nudist restaurants either in my neighborhood or even in the country I live in....not that I am aware of at least
Hey airhead!! Read the OP again. I said IN FRANCE. Duh.
I think you are the stupidest person on this board.

The cooks and servers will have to follow the same rules as a regular restaurant.

Eh, I am not opposed to nudity. As for eating in a nude restaurant, every nudist camp offers some sort of dining.

Sit on a towel and enjoy your meal.

what a strange question by the op

there are no nudist restaurants either in my neighborhood or even in the country I live in....not that I am aware of at least

Sure there are. Every nudist camp has some sort of dining facility.

Seems to be popular in France. Personally...oh HAYELL no. Not even when I was young and beautimus. No no and just...NO.

Eww.
No, I can't keep the woman off me any way. Hell back when I used to go to the nudist colony, they'd always pick me to got get two cups of coffee and a dozen donuts for some reason!

I dated a girl who was popular at the nudist colony. You might have met her? She could hold the 2 cups of coffee and get the last doughnut. (I heard that joke too)

The thing about nudist/naturist places is that it is not about sex, per se. I know there are connections and hookups. But mostly it is just ordinary people doing ordinary things, except they wear no clothes. There are some really hot looking people. There are also some ordinary middle-aged folks.

I can never forget what one man said when he was asked whether he would ever visit a nude beach: "No way! Nature was cruelly parsimonious to me!"

Not necessarily shy. Just raised different which is fine with me.
Raised differently? I was raised by uptight, old fashioned , prudes. But, I broke free of the inhibitions and taboos and I'm better for it. I have had experiences that most people can only imagine
That's nice. :eusa_shhh:

Meanwhile, my parents were not necessarily prudes...they just raised me to know some things should be kept private. Including body parts. I agree with that too. So..maybe I am considered a prude too.
In short...I am the kind of gal you would take home to your parents. The other kind...those you pay a few bucks and bail before breakfast.

No you're not. You got a dowry? Are you successful and have a job?

prude beaches

Lol.
How very bigoted of you - the self proclaimed anti-bigot!
Seriously!!?? That is the best that you can do?
What with you referring to hetero’s as ‘breeders’, normally modest people as ‘prudes’, and religious people as deserving of having their religions forcefully removed from their lives, I’m seeing your alleged anti bigotry as highly selective.
Selective to the point of simply being self serving and totally faux in fact :popcorn:

Forum List

Back