Would you go to a nudist restaurant?

Seems to be popular in France. Personally...oh HAYELL no. Not even when I was young and beautimus. No no and just...NO.

Eww.

Oh hell no!! Imagine the crap touching the seat............... nasty just nasty even if there is paper protecting it like in bathrooms it's still nasty.

and anyone who wants to eat in some bs place like that has a mental disorder.
You carry a towel on your arm and sit on it in public areas.
Yeah? Ok. Its still NO!
It's a great way to retire. Women are in control and get to decide how much fun they want to have.

Imagine what their cooks put in the food of customers they don't like...
Ewww! Just ewwww!
I don't know why all the negativity here . My wife and I were members and seasonal residents of a nudist camp for many years. They prefer to be called Naturist Resorts

They had a restaurant and a night club too. Both clothing optional. Had many great times there and made good friends.

Thats nice. Good for you. For me? Yuck. Especially when dining.

Seems to be popular in France. Personally...oh HAYELL no. Not even when I was young and beautimus. No no and just...NO.

Eww.
No, I can't keep the woman off me any way. Hell back when I used to go to the nudist colony, they'd always pick me to got get two cups of coffee and a dozen donuts for some reason!

Eww.
No, I can't keep the woman off me any way. Hell back when I used to go to the nudist colony, they'd always pick me to got get two cups of coffee and a dozen donuts for some reason!
That reminds me of a joke:

A guy was in a greasy diner ordering a burger. He was watching the cook prepare it when he saw the cook, who was very fat and sweaty, take the round meatball and squish it between his armpits to flatten it before slapping it on the grill. When the guy who ordered it complained to the waitress, she said "oh that's nothing. You should see how he makes the Super Doughnut Holes".

Why did you start this?.... I'm just curious.
It was a topic at another board. I thought it an interesting one and wanted to see if it was just me that got that YUCK look when imagining dining while nude.
Is there anything else that you wont do nude?
Dine. Be in public. You know...stuff that should be PRIVATE.

It was a topic at another board. I thought it an interesting one and wanted to see if it was just me that got that YUCK look when imagining dining while nude.
It will be ok. I'm sure Gracie did not mean to leave out homosexuals dining in the nude. Just think, two big strapping hairy guys sharing a bratwurst looking longingly out the window at this.

fag shorts 2.jpg

That's no fun. I ya got it, flaunt it!

I did. When I was young and beautimus, but not nude flaunting. Now? Um. No.

I did. When I was young and beautimus, but not nude flaunting. Now? Um. No.
No donut for you!

beautimus
I like that word . Not much used, maybe I try to revive it. But being naked outdoors, or anywhere, is such a sensuous and free feeling. I feel sorry for those who not experienced it. Can I see your profile page?
To you, it is freeing and sensuous. To me...its something I do not wish to participate in OR see from others. To each his/her own.
No, you cannot see my profile page. There are not pics in there of me anyway, lol. I think there is maybe one or two in the pic thread buried around here somewhere, but I think I took them all down.

Forum List

Back