Would you go to a nudist restaurant?

The only people wanting to go completely nude in a public place are people on crack, flakka or people who have bodies NOONE would want to have to endure seeing in the first place.

So.....nope.

putsomedamnclotheson.jpg

Last edited:
And you know all of that....how exactly?

Glad you asked......
Because I live in a major metro area...near the ocean.
The place is a Leftist haven and the news is loaded with Leftists on Flakka and crack all the time.
And I can't enjoy the beach anymore without Liberals shedding their clothes and exposing their lack of fitness or hygiene to the horror of everyone who isn't so disgusting

It's that Leftist ("In Your Face") BS

And you know all of that....how exactly?

Glad you asked......
Because I live in a major metro area...near the ocean.
The place is a Leftist haven and the news is loaded with Leftists on Flakka and crack all the time.
And I can't enjoy the beach anymore without Liberals shedding their clothes and exposing their lack of fitness or hygiene to the horror of everyone who isn't so disgusting

It's that Leftist ("In Your Face") BS
I see...So you have super powers. You can ascertain a persons political affiliation by watching them undress and observing their physical condition. . And I'm sure that each time the media reports a drug abuse incident, it includes the offenders political views as well.

Which is why I don't go to movie theaters either. Imagine what is on the back head rest and arms of that chair you are sitting in. And on the sticky floors. :ack-1:

and religious people as deserving of having their religions forcefully removed from their lives,
What, ?? That is just moronic. Where, when did I every say anything of the sort?
The one with the aliens. Remember?
That was satire, which, like sarcasm, you cant seem to process. Actually, I have since modified that passage

1. All religious expression and thought of religion-yes thought- will be abolished. They have developed a drug to cleanse the mind of all such primitive thought patterns which, they know, causes so much strife in our world. Houses of worship will become centers for performing arts, or museums funded by the government. Some will be converted to housing.

or, if that is to hard to swallow we might negotiate this:

Religious expression, prayer, and instruction will be allowed in private homes, and places of worship only. Public meetings will no longer be opened with a prayer for any faith and witnesses will no longer sware on a holy book in court. Government officials will be sworn in on the constitution and pledge to uphold it as the highest law of the land.

You see, unlike most people around here, I can evolve. I must admit though, you have a good memory

Forum List

Back