Would you have the balls to physically defend your wife?

Answer ?
Try it.
You'll wish you were never hatched
Airboat in Lilies.JPG

I'd do what any red blooded American male would do, I'd grab my AR-15 and turn him into a slice of Swiss cheese.

Seems rather extreme, but I guess that's why it probably isn't that good of an idea to molest someone's Old Lady.

I'd defend you on this for sure.

Lets say a evil guy approaches your wife and she tells him politely she is not interested but he insists maybe grabs her by the ass you put down your jacket and get physical with him?
No I pull my gun and tell him to get the fuck out of my wife's face.
In some areas of this nation that could get you charged with brandishing a weapon and if he also has a gun he may shoot you and claim self defense. He would say he was in fear for his life when you pointed your gun at him.

I'd do what any red blooded American male would do, I'd grab my AR-15 and turn him into a slice of Swiss cheese.

Seems rather extreme, but I guess that's why it probably isn't that good of an idea to molest someone's Old Lady.

I'd defend you on this for sure.
Dude, I'm joking. That was a rift on the conservative white male who feels the need to go to Walmart with his AR-15.

Lets say a evil guy approaches your wife and she tells him politely she is not interested but he insists maybe grabs her by the ass you put down your jacket and get physical with him?
No I pull my gun and tell him to get the fuck out of my wife's face.
In some areas of this nation that could get you charged with brandishing a weapon and if he also has a gun he may shoot you and claim self defense. He would say he was in fear for his life when you pointed your gun at him.

Turn on your sarcasm detector.

I don't patronize places where things like that happen.

Well, it has been my experience over these many decades that my balls, scrotum et al, are one my weakest and least robust areas - not really something I would want to present for defense purposes. So, no I wouldn't have the balls for it. I might be in possession of other items that would far more effective.

Cheers

My x wife would and could defend herself but the answer is yes....

??? . My wife has a second degree black in Kenpo. I'd get his daddys number, call him and tell him " Ya boy is about to be fucked...UP"

I'd tell my husband he is not worth it, but if he continued manhandling me, I'm sure my husband would go after him, but I'm doubtful if anyone would try and do it seeing my husband is 6'5" and 200 lbs.

Theoretically I believe in full Equality.

Really, if I had a wife, maybe I would have been a man of Chivalry.

Forum List

Back