Would you liberal laugh if a conservative comedian joke about Clinton getting infected with AIDS????

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Come on it's comedy!!! It would be funny right? No you hypocrites would be calling for his head. It would be on all the media outlets for months. You assholes would go crazy.

Yet because it is Trump you will laugh it off. You will cheer. I laughed at Borats and the Dictators mocking of the Jews. I laughed SNL Palin, W and Trump skits, but I see no humor in faking that someone is accidentally infected with AIDS.

In Africa at this very moment many men, women, KIDS and BABIES are intentionally infected with HIV through violent rapes.

Shame on Cohen!!!

Liberals are most likely the biggest hypocrites on the planet, even after pointing it out they are still in denial

Come on it's comedy!!! It would be funny right? No you hypocrites would be calling for his head. It would be on all the media outlets for months. You assholes would go crazy.

Yet because it is Trump you will laugh it off. You will cheer. I laughed at Borats and the Dictators mocking of the Jews. I laughed SNL Palin, W and Trump skits, but I see no humor in faking that someone is accidentally infected with AIDS.

In Africa at this very moment many men, women, KIDS and BABIES are intentionally infected with HIV through violent rapes.

Shame on Cohen!!!
As a liberal, I would...because let's be honest...it would give Bill and honest excuse for his wandering eyes.

Jokes are jokes...you are right. You can't make an assumption that other people would be offended by a joke just because YOU are offended by a joke...that doesn't even make sense.

Shame on Cohen!!!
As a liberal, I would...because let's be honest...it would give Bill and honest excuse for his wandering eyes.

Jokes are jokes...you are right. You can't make an assumption that other people would be offended by a joke just because YOU are offended by a joke...that doesn't even make sense.
Red Herring bud. Jokes are jokes, but joking about giving someone HIV is well over the line. And you liberal hypocrites would be scream foul loud and clear and since conservatives have class they would agree with it!

Red Herring bud. Jokes are jokes, but joking about giving someone HIV is well over the line. And you liberal hypocrites would be scream foul loud and clear and since conservatives have class they would agree with it!
You again make the same assumption that because you are offended by something means that everybody is offended by it.

Let me be clear, I was in the military and you can throw jokes about everything from gassing Jews to starving Ethiopeans...as long as the understanding is that it is a joke, I'm probably going to be laughing. Do I expect everybody to have my sense of off-colour humor? No. That would be asinine to assume that the things I find funny wouldn't offend somebody else. Likewise, assuming that everything you are offended by is offensive to everybody is asinine.

You again make the same assumption that because you are offended by something means that everybody is offended by it.

Let me be clear, I was in the military and you can throw jokes about everything from gassing Jews to starving Ethiopeans...as long as the understanding is that it is a joke, I'm probably going to be laughing. Do I expect everybody to have my sense of off-colour humor? No. That would be asinine to assume that the things I find funny wouldn't offend somebody else. Likewise, assuming that everything you are offended by is offensive to everybody is asinine.
I have heard and made the same jokes. Also there is a difference between your non-public and a widely heard public joke. There is a line.

It is naive at best to not realize the line for liberals is much shorter!

I have never ever noticed this but it seems like liberals don't tolerate their own being ridiculed but will maliciously go after their opponents. I always thought Bill Clinton was kind of good material for comedians. I think Conan Obrein had a good skit with Bill back in the 1990s. Now that is taboo to even say anything funny about him. It makes me wonder if we are dealing with 'liberals' since it is taboo to make fun of government officials. The people who wanted to pass laws that made it illegal to criticize George Washington are probably the same people who get upset the minute anything bad is said about Obama.

conservative comedian? is that like a jumbo shrimp?
========
Is there such a thing as a " conservative comedian "?

Other than Republican politicians, that is.

This is why 'liberals' have became huge dicks in the last 15 years. They started to divide conservative and liberal comedians and ensure the only time they laugh is when the joke is being told by a liberal comedian.

Forum List

Back