Would You Lock Your Doors

"Planters found it easy to force them into slavery by refusing to acknowledge the completion of their indentured contracts.[21] This is what happened in Johnson v. Parker. Although Casor had two white planters who confirmed that he had completed his indentured contract with Johnson, the court still ruled in Johnson's favor.[22]"

Anthony Johnson colonist - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Whitey testified that the guy wasn't a slave, but the black dude got his slave anyway.

"It is important to mention, however, that the supply of slaves to the Gold Coast was entirely in African hands. Although powerful traditional chiefs, such as the rulers of Asante, Fante, and Ahanta, were known to have engaged in the slave trade, individual African merchants such as John Kabes, John Konny, Thomas Ewusi, and a broker known only as Noi commanded large bands of armed men, many of them slaves, and engaged in various forms of commercial activities with the Europeans on the coast."

History Slave Trade

I've heard the side of the story that that the confederate symbols are not racial taunts or more specifically a yearning for those good ole days. I just dont buy it. When its all said and done the flag symbolizes the souths attempt to keep my ancestors enslaved. There is no skating around that fact. A Black person pretending thats not true is just about the most severe case of delusion I can think of.

Wouldn't expect you to understand. It's tainted history to you. And to me to some extent. Have you followed the Southern part of ancestry back? Making it personal and human might help you skip over their "legal state" a bit and understand their impact on the culture and development of the South. Even stood in Slave Quarters on a plantation? Looked at the kitchens and barns they worked in? The structures and businesses they helped build? There were many more poor whites in the South that never ever make a FOOTNOTE on history.. But the slave contributions actually ARE integral to the history...

Yeah -- I know -- you're STILL not impressed. Come visit. You'll be singing Sweet Home Alabama by the time you head back north..
All of my ancestry is southern. I am first generation that is not southern. Our family tree has been traced all the way back to Africa and on the white side to Ireland. I have been to Ghana where the slaves were place on the ships and in the plantation homes in MS. Yes we are/were an integral part of this country but to me that was just making lemonade out of lemons. These accomplishments were done under duress and against significant odds. I dont take solace in a few whites recognizing that. The larger issue was and remains the climate under which these accomplishments were done.

Before which they were captured and held by other Black Africans. Then sold to Europeans by Black Africans.

Thats what white people try to tell you. They dont mention that the Europeans threatened the locals with guns and coerced them to give up the slaves they had captured in local battles instead of their own families. I learned quite alot while in Ghana. Try that story on someone that doesn't know any better.

What utter horseshit, lol.

Seriously, how do you look at yourself in the mirror?

The first slave owner in the US:
johnson-340x484.jpg

"
In 1635, after working on the tobacco farm for about 14 years, Johnson was granted his freedom and acquired land and the necessaries to start his own farm. Sources are conflicting on whether he purchased the remaining years on his wife’s contract or whether she completed it, but in the end, the two, with their lives now their own, began working for themselves.

They soon prospered and took advantage of the “headright” system in place for encouraging more colonists, where if you paid to bring a new colonist over, whether purchasing them at the docks or arranging it before hand with someone, you’d be awarded 50 acres of land. Similarly, those who paid their own passage would be given land under this system.

This leads us to 1654. One of Johnson’s servants, John Casor who was brought over from Africa, claimed he was under a “seaven or eight yeares” contract and that he’d completed it. Thus, he asked Johnson for his freedom.

Johnson didn’t see things this way, and denied the request. Despite this, according to Casor, Johnson eventually agreed to allow him to leave, with pressure supposedly coming from Johnson’s family who felt that Casor should be free. Thus, Casor went to work for a man by the name of Robert Parker.

Either Johnson changed his mind or he never said Casor could go, because he soon filed a lawsuit against Parker claiming that Parker stole his servant, and that Casor was Johnson’s for life and was not an indentured servant.

Johnson ultimately won the case, and not only did he get his servant back, but Casor became Johnson’s slave for life as Johnson had said he was"

The First Legal Slave Owner in What Would Become the United States was a Black Man

I love when ignorant white racists trot this debunked lie out.

Try again. Hugh Gwyn was the first slave owner. The first documented slave in the US is a guy by the name of John Punch. He set the precedence for slavery. Sorry dummy.

John Punch slave - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

John Punch (fl. 1630s, living 1640) was an African servant who lived in the Colony of Virginia during the seventeenth century.[2][3] In July 1640, the Virginia Governor's Council sentenced him to serve for the remainder of his life as punishment for running away to Maryland; in contrast, two European men who also ran away with him were sentenced to longer indentures but not total loss of future prospects for freedom. For this reason, historians consider John Punch the "first official slave in the English colonies,"[4] and his case as the "first legal sanctioning of lifelong slavery in the Chesapeake."[5] Historians also consider this to be one of the first legal distinctions between Europeans and Africans made in the colony,[6] and his case a key milestone in the development of the institution of slavery in the United States.[7]

The caucasoid or the flag?

Just curious guy.. How much did they pay this guy??

hqdefault.jpg

And second question -- would ya spit on him?? Hey don't tell me that there isn't no rift between those Black Southern Proud and their Northern Brethren.. I know for a fact -- that there is in the hearts of ALL Southerners a very different view of Southern heritage than the Yankee view.

I read a book about twenty years ago documenting the significant numbers of Blacks who joined their slave owners and donned the Confederate uniform and fought and killed and died for the South.
Yet no one has documented this anywhere you can link to on the internet. Matter of fact I will ask you a simple question. Would you provide someone a gun that you have have kept locked up, abused, and raped and sold off their family members? I thought so. You must be pretty ignorant to believe a significant number of Black slaves fought for the confederacy. Next thing you know you will post the debunked photo of Blacks in confederate uniforms.

Whenever something sounds absurd to you, why not check it out with a Google search first before you go on record saying it can't be so?

Here is the landing page from my Google search.

About 421,000 results (0.40 seconds)

Search Results
  1. Did blacks fight in combat for the Confederacy? | The Civil ...
    civilwargazette.wordpress.com/.../did-blacks-fight-in-combat-for-the-con...
    Mar 13, 2008 - Unquestionably the historical evidence is strong that some blacks – perhaps several thousand – did serve in the Confederate Army in unofficial, ...
  2. Confederacy approves black soldiers - History Channel
    www.history.com/this-day.../confederacy-approves-black-soldiersHistory

Another suggested, "If slaves will make good soldiers, our whole theory of ... Congress on March 13, 1865, did not stipulate freedom for those who served.
  3. Black in Grey — Did Some African Americans Really Fight ...
    militaryhistorynow.com/.../black-in-grey-did-african-americans-fight-for...
    Jun 20, 2012 - However, determining just how many African American Confederate ... the site, three blacks did serve as pilots in the Confederate States Navy, ...
  4. [PDF]The Role of Black Soldiers in the Confederate Army By SSG ...
    www.scv.org/documents/genworks/RoleofBlacksConfederateArmy.pdf
    the truth about them with the hopes that others will see exactly what the War of Northern ... many though, tell the story ofblacks that served in the Confederacy.
  5. Defense.gov News Article: Black Confederates
    www.defense.gov/.../newsarticle.asp...United States Department of Defense

Feb 1, 1996 - But African Americans did serve withConfederate armies. ... Early in the war, "Free Negroes" tried to enlist in the Confederate army.
  6. Black Confederate Soldiers: Fact or Fantasy? (Part 1) | Civil ...
    Black Confederate Soldiers Fact or Fantasy Part 1 Civil War ConnectionsMariners' Museum

Nov 13, 2012 - She also makes the point that arming blacks or allowing them to fight in the military ... I think black soldiers did serve in the confederate army.
  7. [PDF]Did Blacks Serve in the Confederate Army as Soldiers? by ...
    californiascv.org/Did%20Blacks%20Serve%20in%20the%20Confederate...by VR Padgett - ‎Related articles
    Blacks served by the thousands in the Confederate States Army. ... pleased that they asked Lewis to serve as their chaplain, which he did from the time of ...
  8. Sons of Confederate Veterans spokesman said many blacks ...
    www.politifact.com/.../sons-confederate-veterans-spokesm...PolitiFact.com

Jan 7, 2011 - "They served just like white Southerners did," McBerry said. ... The debate over blacks in the Confederacy is part of an ugly disagreement over ...
  9. Military history of African Americans in the American Civil ...
    en.wikipedia.org/.../Military_history_of_African_Americans_i...Wikipedia

Jump to Confederate States Army - "Nearly 40% of theConfederacy's population were unfree...the work required to ...Will the slaves fight? ... from the employees of the hospitals, and served on the lines during the recent Sheridan raid.
  10. All Opinions Are Local - The myth of the black Confederates
    voices.washingtonpost.com › Opinions
    Oct 30, 2010 - By Bruce Levine Next year, the country willbegin observing the ... FACT, FREE BLACKS AND SLAVES DID SERVE IN CONFEDERATE UNITS ...

I have checked out google. Contrary to popular belief not everything on the internet is actually a fact.

Very true.

But after you have surveyed the topic well enough, you get a pretty good indication , pretty quickly, of what is and what isn't on the level.

I haven't checked the veracity of the results page hits that came up, but that there are so damn many of them!

THAT tells you it's probably true and accurate.

A bunch of goofs are NOT going to be posting bullshit on the subject of Slaves serving in the Confederate Army.

"It is important to mention, however, that the supply of slaves to the Gold Coast was entirely in African hands. Although powerful traditional chiefs, such as the rulers of Asante, Fante, and Ahanta, were known to have engaged in the slave trade, individual African merchants such as John Kabes, John Konny, Thomas Ewusi, and a broker known only as Noi commanded large bands of armed men, many of them slaves, and engaged in various forms of commercial activities with the Europeans on the coast."

History Slave Trade

Thats only if you are dumb enough to believe that white people just happily sailed down to Africa and were harrassed into buying slaves. Thats also if you are ignorant enough to pretend the the Catholic church mandated that Africans and other non christian races be enslaved.

"One of the few recorded histories of an African in America that we can glean from early court records is that of "Antonio the negro," as he was named in the 1625 Virginia census. He was brought to the colony in 1621. At this time, English and Colonial law did not define racial slavery; the census calls him not a slave but a "servant.""

First LEGAL slave owner.

Africans in America Part 1 Narrative From Indentured Servitude to Racial Slavery

Just curious guy.. How much did they pay this guy??

hqdefault.jpg

And second question -- would ya spit on him?? Hey don't tell me that there isn't no rift between those Black Southern Proud and their Northern Brethren.. I know for a fact -- that there is in the hearts of ALL Southerners a very different view of Southern heritage than the Yankee view.

I read a book about twenty years ago documenting the significant numbers of Blacks who joined their slave owners and donned the Confederate uniform and fought and killed and died for the South.
Yet no one has documented this anywhere you can link to on the internet. Matter of fact I will ask you a simple question. Would you provide someone a gun that you have have kept locked up, abused, and raped and sold off their family members? I thought so. You must be pretty ignorant to believe a significant number of Black slaves fought for the confederacy. Next thing you know you will post the debunked photo of Blacks in confederate uniforms.

Whenever something sounds absurd to you, why not check it out with a Google search first before you go on record saying it can't be so?

Search Results
    Mar 13, 2008 - Unquestionably the historical evidence is strong that some blacks – perhaps several thousand – did serve in the Confederate Army in unofficial, ...

Another suggested, "If slaves will make good soldiers, our whole theory of ... Congress on March 13, 1865, did not stipulate freedom for those who served.
    Jun 20, 2012 - However, determining just how many African American Confederate ... the site, three blacks did serve as pilots in the Confederate States Navy, ...
    the truth about them with the hopes that others will see exactly what the War of Northern ... many though, tell the story ofblacks that served in the Confederacy.

Feb 1, 1996 - But African Americans did serve withConfederate armies. ... Early in the war, "Free Negroes" tried to enlist in the Confederate army.
    Black Confederate Soldiers Fact or Fantasy Part 1 Civil War ConnectionsMariners' Museum

Nov 13, 2012 - She also makes the point that arming blacks or allowing them to fight in the military ... I think black soldiers did serve in the confederate army.
    californiascv.org/Did%20Blacks%20Serve%20in%20the%20Confederate...by VR Padgett - ‎Related articles
    Blacks served by the thousands in the Confederate States Army. ... pleased that they asked Lewis to serve as their chaplain, which he did from the time of ...

Jan 7, 2011 - "They served just like white Southerners did," McBerry said. ... The debate over blacks in the Confederacy is part of an ugly disagreement over ...

Jump to Confederate States Army - "Nearly 40% of theConfederacy's population were unfree...the work required to ...Will the slaves fight? ... from the employees of the hospitals, and served on the lines during the recent Sheridan raid.
    Oct 30, 2010 - By Bruce Levine Next year, the country willbegin observing the ... FACT, FREE BLACKS AND SLAVES DID SERVE IN CONFEDERATE UNITS ...

I have checked out google. Contrary to popular belief not everything on the internet is actually a fact.

Very true.

But after you have surveyed the topic well enough, you get a pretty good indication , pretty quickly, of what is and what isn't on the level.

I haven't checked the veracity of the results page hits that came up, but that there are so damn many of them!

A bunch of goofs are NOT going to be posting bullshit on the subject of Slaves serving in the Confederate Army.
They went through the trouble of posting fake pictures so I am sure the more literate ones have written articles and convinced numerous people this is true. I am not saying there was not a single Black person dumb enough to fight for continued slavery. I'm saying it was no where near the number they are claiming.

History Slave Trade

Thats only if you are dumb enough to believe that white people just happily sailed down to Africa and were harrassed into buying slaves. Thats also if you are ignorant enough to pretend the the Catholic church mandated that Africans and other non christian races be enslaved.

Do you understand what "supply" means?

The supply of slaves was entirely in African hands.

"One of the few recorded histories of an African in America that we can glean from early court records is that of "Antonio the negro," as he was named in the 1625 Virginia census. He was brought to the colony in 1621. At this time, English and Colonial law did not define racial slavery; the census calls him not a slave but a "servant.""

First LEGAL slave owner.

Africans in America Part 1 Narrative From Indentured Servitude to Racial Slavery

Except you keep pretending Hugh Gwyn a white dude was not the first documented slave owner.

History Slave Trade

Actually it wasnt. The Africans were coerced into giving up their captured indentured servants or their families. Funny how easy of a decision it is when the threat of losing your family is part of the reality.

First LEGAL slave owner.

Except you keep pretending Hugh Gwyn a white dude was not the first documented slave owner.

Prior to 1655, there were no slaves.

Just endentured servants.

This isn't rocket science.

Search Results

Very true.

They went through the trouble of posting fake pictures so I am sure the more literate ones have written articles and convinced numerous people this is true. I am not saying there was not a single Black person dumb enough to fight for continued slavery. I'm saying it was no where near the number they are claiming.

"no where near the number they are claiming"

What number are they claiming?

And who is THEY?

History Slave Trade

Actually it wasnt. The Africans were coerced into giving up their captured indentured servants or their families. Funny how easy of a decision it is when the threat of losing your family is part of the reality.

No, you fucking idiot.

Black men acquired armies of paid (and slave) thugs, and went into the villages, and took slaves.

Then they took these slaves and sold them to Europeans. Not under duress. They did it for $$$$$. But they definitely did it.

And when you discuss the subject of the Slave Trade in the time of Early Amaerica you MUST give a shout out to some of the world's MOST dogged slave traders.

The Muslims.

The Arab Muslim Slave Trade Of Africans, The Untold Story

Over 28 Million Africans have been enslaved in the Muslim world during the past 14 centuries While much has been written concerning the Transatlantic slave trade, surprisingly little attention has been given to the Islamic slave trade across the Sahara, the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean.

While the European involvement in the Transatlantic slave trade to the Americas lasted for just over three centuries, the Arab involvement in the slave trade has lasted fourteen centuries, and in some parts of the Muslim world is still continuing to this day. A comparison of the Muslim slave trade to the American slave trade reveals some interesting contrasts.

While two out of every three slaves shipped across the Atlantic were men, the proportions were reversed in the Muslim slave trade. Two women for every man were enslaved by the Muslims.

While the mortality rate for slaves being transported across the Atlantic was as high as 10%, the percentage of slaves dying in transit in the Transsahara and East African slave trade was between 80 and 90%!

While almost all the slaves shipped across the Atlantic were for agricultural work, most of the slaves destined for the Muslim Middle East were for sexual exploitation as concubines, in harems, and for military service.

While many children were born to slaves in the Americas, and millions of their descendants are citizens in Brazil and the USA to this day, very few descendants of the slaves that ended up in the Middle East survive.

While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth.

It is estimated that possibly as many as 11 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic (95% of which went to South and Central America, mainly to Portuguese, Spanish and French possessions. Only 5% of the slaves went to the United States).

A comparison of the Muslim slave trade to the American slave trade reveals some interesting contrasts. While two out of every three slaves shipped across the Atlantic were men, the proportions were reversed in the Muslim slave trade. Two women for every man were enslaved by the Muslims.

While the mortality rate for slaves being transported across the Atlantic was as high as 10%, the percentage of slaves dying in transit in the Transsahara and East African slave trade was between 80 and 90%!

While almost all the slaves shipped across the Atlantic were for agricultural work, most of the slaves destined for the Muslim Middle East were for sexual exploitation as concubines, in harems, and for military service.

While many children were born to slaves in the Americas, and millions of their descendants are citizens in Brazil and the USA to this day, very few descendants of the slaves that ended up in the Middle East survive.

While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth. It is estimated that possibly as many as 11 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic (95% of which went to South and Central America, mainly to Portuguese, Spanish and French possessions. Only 5% of the slaves went to the United States).

While Christian Reformers spearheaded the antislavery abolitionist movements in Europe and North America, and Great Britain mobilized her Navy, throughout most of the 19th Century, to intercept slave ships and set the captives free, there was no comparable opposition to slavery within the Muslim world.

Even after Britain outlawed the slave trade in 1807 and Europe abolished the slave trade in 1815, Muslim slave traders enslaved a further 2 million Africans. This despite vigorous British Naval activity and military intervention to limit the Muslim slave trade.

By some calculations the number of victims of the 14 centuries of Muslim slave trade could exceed 180 million. Nearly 100 years after President Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation in America, and 130 years after all slaves within the British Empire were set free by parliamentary decree, Saudi Arabia and Yemen, in 1962, and Mauritania in 1980, begrudgingly removed legalized slavery from their statute books.

The Arab Muslim Slave Trade Of Africans The Untold Story

Nobody but an illiterate maroon would dare to say that Africans only engaged in the slave trade because Europeans forced them. It's freaking laughable.

This isn't new history, ppl...this is accepted and well documented fact.

But you don't know that if you're an illiterate know-nothing, whose only education has come from likewise illiterate public teachers in crappy schools, supplemented with a healthy dose of NPR every other month or so.

While it's true that not everything on the internet is real or accurate, we are also barraged with attempts to REVISE or IGNORE history coming from many special interests. So thankfully, a library at your fingertips comes in handy if you have a brain.. The number of slaves WILLINGLY serving in the Confederacy has ALWAYS been a mighty low number. So my only beef is with the academics noted in that Harvard article that want to REVISE or IGNORE the facts. Even if these guys were hauling cannons or cooking meals, they chose to follow. And the Confederacy deperately sought to increase their numbers as the war went on.

I'm surprised at the reference to Bull Run -- because I had always thought this happened much later in the War. You gotta imagine ALL the folks back at the plantation getting the news that the Master had died at war. Certainly Asclepias imagines a gala celebration of glee and celebration. Maybe some pissing in the kitchen. :eek: But in reality, the staff faced the prospects of being broken up and sold or inherited by some fluff head son or daughter that didn't inspire confidence. And I can see where if the son went off to war to avenge their father, SOME slaves may have chosen to go with him.. Not judging the choice, but there was more loyalty than 21st Century Black history wants you to believe.. NOBODY in that war was a spectator.

We sometimes imagine that such oppressive laws were put quickly into full force by greedy landowners. But that's not the way slavery was established in colonial America. It happened gradually -- one person at a time, one law at a time, even one colony at a time.

All servants imported and brought into the Country. . . who were not Christians in their native Country. . . shall be accounted and be slaves. All Negro, mulatto and Indian slaves within this dominion. . . shall be held to be real estate. If any slave resists his master. . . correcting such slave, and shall happen to be killed in such correction. . . the master shall be free of all punishment. . . as if such accident never happened.

- Virginia General Assembly declaration, 1705

One of the places we have the clearest views of that "terrible transformation" is the colony of Virginia. In the early years of the colony, many Africans and poor whites -- most of the laborers came from the English working class -- stood on the same ground. Black and white women worked side-by-side in the fields. Black and white men who broke their servant contract were equally punished.

• Arrival of first Africans to Virginia Colony
• Africans in court

Anthony Johnson was a free black man who owned property in Virginia
All were indentured servants. During their time as servants, they were fed and housed. Afterwards, they would be given what were known as "freedom dues," which usually included a piece of land and supplies, including a gun. Black-skinned or white-skinned, they became free.

Historically, the English only enslaved non-Christians, and not, in particular, Africans. And the status of slave (Europeans had African slaves prior to the colonization of the Americas) was not one that was life-long. A slave could become free by converting to Christianity. The first Virginia colonists did not even think of themselves as "white" or use that word to describe themselves. They saw themselves as Christians or Englishmen, or in terms of their social class. They were nobility, gentry, artisans, or servants.

One of the few recorded histories of an African in America that we can glean from early court records is that of "Antonio the negro," as he was named in the 1625 Virginia census. He was brought to the colony in 1621. At this time, English and Colonial law did not define racial slavery; the census calls him not a slave but a "servant." Later, Antonio changed his name to Anthony Johnson, married an African American servant named Mary, and they had four children. Mary and Anthony also became free, and he soon owned land and cattle and even indentured servants of his own. By 1650, Anthony was still one of only 400 Africans in the colony among nearly 19,000 settlers. In Johnson's own county, at least 20 African men and women were free, and 13 owned their own homes.

In 1640, the year Johnson purchased his first property, three servants fled a Virginia plantation. Caught and returned to their owner, two had their servitude extended four years. However, the third, a black man named John Punch, was sentenced to "serve his said master or his assigns for the time of his natural life." He was made a slave.

• Virginia recognizes slavery
• Virginia slave codes
• Colonial laws

Traditionally, Englishmen believed they had a right to enslave a non-Christian or a captive taken in a just war. Africans and Indians might fit one or both of these definitions. But what if they learned English and converted to the Protestant church? Should they be released from bondage and given "freedom dues?" What if, on the other hand, status were determined not by (changeable ) religious faith but by (unchangeable) skin color?

• Virginia looks toward Africa for labor

In 1670 Virginia seized Johnson's land...

This disorder that the indentured servant system had created made racial slavery to southern slaveholders much more attractive, because what were black slaves now? Well, they were a permanent dependent labor force, who could be defined as a people set apart. They were racially set apart. They were outsiders. They were strangers and in many ways throughout the world, slavery has taken root, especially where people are considered outsiders and can be put in a permanent status of slavery.
- David Blight, historian

Also, the indentured servants, especially once freed, began to pose a threat to the property-owning elite. The colonial establishment had placed restrictions on available lands, creating unrest among newly freed indentured servants. In 1676, working class men burned down Jamestown, making indentured servitude look even less attractive to Virginia leaders. Also, servants moved on, forcing a need for costly replacements; slaves, especially ones you could identify by skin color, could not move on and become free competitors.

In 1641, Massachusetts became the first colony to legally recognize slavery. Other states, such as Virginia, followed. In 1662, Virginia decided all children born in the colony to a slave mother would be enslaved. Slavery was not only a life-long condition; now it could be passed, like skin color, from generation to generation.

In 1665, Anthony Johnson moved to Maryland and leased a 300-acre plantation, where he died five years later. But back in Virginia that same year, a jury decided the land Johnson left behind could be seized by the government because he was a "negroe and by consequence an alien." In 1705 Virginia declared that "All servants imported and brought in this County... who were not Christians in their Native Country... shall be slaves. A Negro, mulatto and Indian slaves ... shall be held to be real estate."

• Court document regarding Anthony Johnson
• Royal African Company established

English suppliers responded to the increasing demand for slaves. In 1672, England officially got into the slave trade as the King of England chartered the Royal African Company, encouraging it to expand the British slave trade. In 1698, the English Parliament ruled that any British subject could trade in slaves. Over the first 50 years of the 18th century, the number of Africans brought to British colonies on British ships rose from 5,000 to 45,000 a year. England had passed Portugal and Spain as the number one trafficker of slaves in the world.

WGBH | PBS Online | ©

The Arab Muslim Slave Trade Of Africans The Untold Story

Last edited:
They went to fight with the Confederates then for the same reason they vote for the Democrats now.

Because someone tells them to, and pays them to do it.

This isn't new history, ppl...this is accepted and well documented fact.

But you don't know that if you're an illiterate know-nothing, whose only education has come from likewise illiterate public teachers in crappy schools, supplemented with a healthy dose of NPR every other month or so.

I swear I had typed a post that said pretty close to what you just said here.

But I thought I was being too hard on the brother, so I deleted it.

But I see he has riled you up!

Go get him!

:D

LOL

Forum List

Back