Would you pee yourself to avoid being kicked off an airplane?

In the latest on the air wars here in America (airlines abusing their passengers), there is yet another one.

Seems that an aircraft had to stay on the tarmac and wait, so after about 30 min, a guy asked if he could use the restroom. He was told "no" because they were preparing for takeoff and he would have to wait.

Well, apparently, his bladder was about to burst, so he jumped up, went to the bathroom, and went back to his seat. The airline then taxied back to the loading dock and he was kicked off.

Delta passenger kicked off flight after using restroom

Apparently, it's actually an FAA law that says when the remain seated light is on, you actually have to remain in your seat. It's illegal to do otherwise.

So, my question is..................what do you think of this one? Should the guy have wet himself and remained on the aircraft? Should he have been thrown off?

Looks like another thing you should bring with you on the aircraft is a bottle to pee in, so that when they stay on the runway, you don't get thrown off.

Should have taken his piss before getting on the plane.

This one seem more of tha passenger fault and not the crew.

He very well might have, but the problem came when they were stuck on the tarmac for over 30 min. Things have probably changed a great deal since I last flew back in 2002, but I know when we were seated and the door closed, you were only about 10 min. from being in the air and able to move around the cabin.

Things changed a lot. Look I do feel bad for the guy, but if you are told to keep your butt in that seat, well you better or one of those crew members might slap you or call the local security to beat you and then remove you.

My last flight was in 2009 and in Houston I encounter the TSA punk ways and said I would never fly out of Houston ever again.

So today you have to worry about the Airlines Nazis and they can be horrible!

You know, I blame 9/11 and the terror threats that followed it. Not only did it scare the general population, but it also told airlines that they were a front line operator in the war on terrorism, and as a result, the TSA, the flight attendants, etc. all decided that they had more authority and a larger reach than they really do.

In the latest on the air wars here in America (airlines abusing their passengers), there is yet another one.

Seems that an aircraft had to stay on the tarmac and wait, so after about 30 min, a guy asked if he could use the restroom. He was told "no" because they were preparing for takeoff and he would have to wait.

Well, apparently, his bladder was about to burst, so he jumped up, went to the bathroom, and went back to his seat. The airline then taxied back to the loading dock and he was kicked off.

Apparently, it's actually an FAA law that says when the remain seated light is on, you actually have to remain in your seat. It's illegal to do otherwise.

So, my question is..................what do you think of this one? Should the guy have wet himself and remained on the aircraft? Should he have been thrown off?

Looks like another thing you should bring with you on the aircraft is a bottle to pee in, so that when they stay on the runway, you don't get thrown off.

He very well might have, but the problem came when they were stuck on the tarmac for over 30 min. Things have probably changed a great deal since I last flew back in 2002, but I know when we were seated and the door closed, you were only about 10 min. from being in the air and able to move around the cabin.

Things changed a lot. Look I do feel bad for the guy, but if you are told to keep your butt in that seat, well you better or one of those crew members might slap you or call the local security to beat you and then remove you.

My last flight was in 2009 and in Houston I encounter the TSA punk ways and said I would never fly out of Houston ever again.

You know, I blame 9/11 and the terror threats that followed it. Not only did it scare the general population, but it also told airlines that they were a front line operator in the war on terrorism, and as a result, the TSA, the flight attendants, etc. all decided that they had more authority and a larger reach than they really do.

The thing is the Airlines and the government can not protect us all the time and how much freedom are we willing to sacrifice in the false sense of security?

Dude should have followed the rules. We dotn fuck around with planes anymore.
We cant make exceptions for people. For one "im about to piss myself" could mean "I got to take this stick of dynamite out of my ass"

Easy to say but there are conditions where he would not have been able to not pee.

Not fair to blame the airlines for their security. They don't have control over it but more to the point is, if you were hijacked, you would likely be asking why could not have checked more carefully.

I do lament the end of enjoyable flying though.

Awesome. By law, the airliner can't move until everyone is seated and seatbelted. Flash that bracelet right before takeoff. See what happens.
Stewards and stewardesses are above the law. They can walk while the plane is taxiing.

But yeah, it happened to me too once that the plane was delayed and on the tarmac waiting to take off, and I really had to go. I didn't go in my pants but waited. It wasn't pleasant though.

By the way, there's this infamous case almost 6 years ago:
Peeing on a plane, did Gerard Depardieu target floor or bottle?

Stewards and stewardesses are above the law. They can walk while the plane is taxiing.

But yeah, it happened to me too once that the plane was delayed and on the tarmac waiting to take off, and I really had to go. I didn't go in my pants but waited. It wasn't pleasant though.

Incorrect, they are in compliance with the law.

O.k., the law gives them that right.

Agreed too many Americans pissed their pants over over 9/11. The terrorists won that one.

Blame the bipartisan Congress for the Patriot Act, not the TSA or flight crews. They're just following the law legislated from Washington DC.

It's not a right, it's the authority to do so.

I think they might also have the authority to pee while the plane is on the runway.

I think they might also have the authority to pee while the plane is on the runway.
Not on the runway.

Agreed too many Americans pissed their pants over over 9/11. The terrorists won that one.

Blame the bipartisan Congress for the Patriot Act, not the TSA or flight crews. They're just following the law legislated from Washington DC.

Congress also shares in the blame. But, to be fair, so do the TSA and the flight crews, because if you give someone authority over others and don't check that authority, they will continue to increase that authority until those in power are dictators of those they are in charge of.

The Stanford prison experiment proved that one.

Stanford prison experiment - Wikipedia

Not on the runway.
I've seen them go in there while the plane is taxiing. But I do not know what they did in the toilet. The door was closed.

Not on the runway.
I've seen them go in there while the plane is taxiing. But I do not know what they did in the toilet. The door was closed.
Taxiway, not runway.

Who doesn't use the bathroom before leaving on a trip? I know I do.
I read an article where this guy said he doesn't piss before boarding a plane. Why would anyone wait until after boarding to take a piss?

Last edited:

every Thing is ok, with Adult supervision.

Those barf bags are waterproof.....
Filler up and hand it to the stewardess.

Now, there's a solution that I would have never thought of. Thank you!

And, you could avoid being accused of indecent exposure by covering yourself with a blanket!

Where are you going to get a blanket?

Simply ask the stewardess for one.

You obviously have not flown in quite a while.

On Christmas Day, I was on a flight from Austin TX that had a stop en route to my destination. I spent seven and a half hours on that plane and only used the bathroom once right before we landed. Teacher bladder rules!

Forum List

Back