Would you raise the interest rate on your own mortgage or credit card?

another leftard idiot with megalomaniac ego huffing and puffing to the amusement of the message board :rolleyes:

tell us more about your titles, you are soooo incredibly, unbelievably ... intelligent :D

How about you back up your bs and explain this mechanism where the debt and deficit causes horrible problems.

That is the subject.

only after you explain how 6 trillion is MORE than 11 trillions

get all your charts and titles to help - you will need it :lol:

So you have nothing but a stupid bs reply.

Oh goody.

How about you back up your bs and explain this mechanism where the debt and deficit causes horrible problems.

That is the subject.

Oh goody.

oh, you have nothing but your parading with a sign "I have a 15 inch dick"?

I thought so.

dismissed.

Oh goody.

oh, you have nothing but your parading with a sign "I have a 15 inch dick"?

I thought so.

dismissed.

Yes you have been. And it just pisses you off.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Please explain and elaborate on the bs part of it because I do have knowledge of how agencies and departments work within the govt along with the private sector. We have now gone from 10 trillion to 17 trillion without raising rates. We are doing this not by paying off debt but paying on interest accrued under these staggering numbers. There will be a point in which this collapses.

he won't. he is simply denying that his idol obama has accumulated more debt than all others combined:

Obama inauguration, when the accrued debt was $6.307 trillion, to the end of fiscal year 2013, when the debt is projected to reach $12.784 trillion. Yes, more than the previous 43 presidents.

and that is a projected data from 2011, so we know that they were MODEST - we are already at 17 trillion

No asshole. I have a degree in engineering, an MBA, a cert in applid stat, and studied grad econ.

I couldn't give a flyimg fuck if your a moron repub or democrat. Stupid is as stupid think. A moron is a moron regardless of their politics.

I have actuall sat down, researched, examined data, and learned how the economy actually functions instead of relying on the first bs anqlogy I read.

Oh, and I don't have to call you a moron con-tool to feel better.

Theoretical axioms are good as a starting point but you still have much to learn in applying them in reality.

another leftard idiot with megalomaniac ego huffing and puffing to the amusement of the message board :rolleyes:

tell us more about your titles, you are soooo incredibly, unbelievably ... intelligent :D

That is the subject.

Unfortunately we have a govt that agrees with you in terms of debt and deficit.

he won't. he is simply denying that his idol obama has accumulated more debt than all others combined:

Obama inauguration, when the accrued debt was $6.307 trillion, to the end of fiscal year 2013, when the debt is projected to reach $12.784 trillion. Yes, more than the previous 43 presidents.

and that is a projected data from 2011, so we know that they were MODEST - we are already at 17 trillion

No asshole. I have a degree in engineering, an MBA, a cert in applid stat, and studied grad econ.

I couldn't give a flyimg fuck if your a moron repub or democrat. Stupid is as stupid think. A moron is a moron regardless of their politics.

I have actuall sat down, researched, examined data, and learned how the economy actually functions instead of relying on the first bs anqlogy I read.

Theoretical axioms are good as a starting point but you still have much to learn in applying them in reality.

Oh, another "your wrong" comment.

Well, in fact I do know everything about how they apply in realit because they are derived from examining reality.

But, by all means, go on believing that people that study econ do 't actually run businesses. Oh wait, they do. The history of econ is a history of succesfull businessmen. So is the history of business and accounting theory. Oh, shit, and all he science theorists, including Newton, Einstien, and Oppenheimer, did real science. Oh yeah, that's right, people with degrees in engineering actually do engineering.

Oh well, there goes your "theory".

Oh, another "your wrong" comment.

Well, in fact I do know everything about how they apply in realit because they are derived from examining reality.

But, by all means, go on believing that people that study econ do 't actually run businesses. Oh wait, they do. The history of econ is a history of succesfull businessmen. So is the history of business and accounting theory. Oh, shit, and all he science theorists, including Newton, Einstien, and Oppenheimer, did real science. Oh yeah, that's right, people with degrees in engineering actually do engineering.

Oh well, there goes your "theory".

Man, you are smart.

Sounds like a really stupid question because no one wants to pay more than they have to when it comes to borrowing money, right?

But if the Debt Ceiling is not raised the credit rating of the USA could be downgraded again and that will mean that the interest rate that We the People will have to pay will go up.

Since it is going to be us taxpayers who are paying that interest does it make any sense at all to increase the rate that we are going to have to pay?

You're leaving out the bit about QE^Infinity and ZIRP.

That is the subject.

It only becomes an issue when no more can be borrowed. Then it becomes not borrowing which is exaxtly like not borrowing now. Big deal. It is exactly the same.

So where is the unfortunate part?

and you have a 15 inch dick, I get it :lol:

Is he really the guy on the Dos Equis commerical?

That is the subject.

It only becomes an issue when no more can be borrowed. Then it becomes not borrowing which is exaxtly like not borrowing now. Big deal. It is exactly the same.

I call shenanigans. You clearly have no idea how economics and the federal budget (or anything else for that matter) work.

At some point, the interest payments on the debt will consume most federal tax receipts. Even if we could borrow more, we'd just be borrowing to pay the interest on the debt.

It's like some imbecile getting a 30th credit card to pay the minimum payments on his maxed out 29 other cards.

more signs " I have a 15 inch dick" from itfitzme :lol:

You keep talking about my dick.

Apparently you have never taken a class from a PhD in anything. I have, they are smarter than me. But I listened to them. That is why I have the degrees.
And because I can say I have them, I have the creds that back up my opinion.

You have nothing but bullshit. You know why? Because you didn't bother to have the respect for the guys with PhDs. So you don't learn.

You remind me of my friends dogs, loud and stupid. And, the only way they learn is with a rolled up news paper.

Until you can deal with the facts, you will never learn without being hit woth a rolled up news paper.

Apparently you have never taken a class from a PhD in anything. I have, they are smarter than me. But I listened to them. That is why I have the degrees.

You have nothing but bullshit. You know why? Because you didn't bother to have the respect for the guys with PhDs. So you don't learn.

You remind me of my friends dogs, loud and stupid. And, the only way they learn is with a rolled up news paper.

Until you can deal with the facts, you will never learn without being hit woth a rolled up news paper.

I call more shenanigans. Yes, there are many intelligent PhDs - but many of them are just good at "doing academics". They have poor exposure to, and understanding of the non-academic world.

I call shenanigans. You clearly have no idea how economics and the federal budget (or anything else for that matter) work.

At some point, the interest payments on the debt will consume most federal tax receipts. Even if we could borrow more, we'd just be borrowing to pay the interest on the debt.

It's like some imbecile getting a 30th credit card to pay the minimum payments on his maxed out 29 other cards.

I said, a couple of times, that at some point, they can't borrow more. You are not paying attention.

So what? We stop borrowing now or we stop borrowing later? What is the difference? Describe the mechanism, the accounting, the flow of funds that is this catastrophy beyond not borrowing more.

The economy and the gov is not a houelsehold. An analogy doesn't prove shit.

Sounds like a really stupid question because no one wants to pay more than they have to when it comes to borrowing money, right?

But if the Debt Ceiling is not raised the credit rating of the USA could be downgraded again and that will mean that the interest rate that We the People will have to pay will go up.

Since it is going to be us taxpayers who are paying that interest does it make any sense at all to increase the rate that we are going to have to pay?

I'll gladly pay the rate the Fed pays on all of my credit card interest. :) Sign me up. ;)
Talk about scams, government sanctioned scams.

I said, a couple of times, that at some point, they can't borrow more. You are not paying attention.

So what? We stop borrowing now or we stop borrowing later? What is the difference? Describe the mechanism, the accounting, the flow of funds that is this catastrophy beyond not borrowing more.

The economy and the gov is not a houelsehold. An analogy doesn't prove shit.

You are assuming that the current levels of Federal spending are necessary and appropriate. They're not. Much of the money is wasted on rent seeking by corrupt cronies and corrupt politicians. Why we should borrow to continue it is what we should be discussing.

He has multiple degrees and we should listen or feel the wrath of the newspaper.

He has multiple degrees and we should listen or feel the wrath of the newspaper.

Oh noeesssssss!1!!!!!!!

Ow.

Not.

I call more shenanigans. Yes, there are many intelligent PhDs - but many of them are just good at "doing academics". They have poor exposure to, and understanding of the non-academic world.

Thats funny, all my MBA instructors worked for major corporations like B of A and were department heads.

You are under the false impression that PhDs don't work for companies. Often, they start companies from their PhD subject. You haven't actually met any PhDs, have you? They know what they know from real world business and economics. And those that aren't in business but teach know the people in business.

You are trying to convince yourself that there is some distinction between business and academics that doesn't exist.

What did Condalezza Rice do and where is she now teaching?

Forum List

Back