🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

would you spend $$ for a

Helmet ?

Donald Trump forced to part ways with Tim Tebow Broncos helmet as part of charity scandal

or the paintings of HIMSELF ?

I guess Trump will be taking his government salary NOW since he cant steal it from his foundation.
You know if you got a fucking job and put money away, you too, could have purchased some expensive items. Welfare just doesnt cut it for expensive stuff...

fat-welfare-slob.jpg

I retired before I was 50 dipshit.

sucks to be you huh.
Welfare to social security isnt a retirement...

Trump's charity foundation donated $12,000 to a breast cancer charity by way of a charity auction - stupid liberal starts a thread.

big fukn deal ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

along with the helmet and paintings Underwood seeks an additional $2.8 million in financial restitution,

be proud, Trump wins BIGGEST THIEF again.

Helmet ?

Donald Trump forced to part ways with Tim Tebow Broncos helmet as part of charity scandal

I guess Trump will be taking his government salary NOW since he cant steal it from his foundation.
The really ironic thing is that the Tebow signature is worthless.

He spent $40K of "charity money" on this junk and it's valued at about $700 now.

What a businessman huh?

he lost $25 million on the Trump University law suit too ..

BIG BIG BIDNESS MAN.

Trump's charity foundation donated $12,000 to a breast cancer charity by way of a charity auction - stupid liberal starts a thread.

along with the helmet and paintings Underwood seeks an additional $2.8 million in financial restitution,

You do know that Obama when he gave 50 billion dollars to GM and Chrysler, that is way more in theft than President Trump's auction. When Obama's Solyndra got 1/2 billion dollars that the CEO's took and ran, when it went bankrupt, that was way more theft than what President Trump's auction was. Why are you so angry that President Trump used his own money to give to charity, dont you like it when poor people are helped? or do you like it when Uber Rich liberals, get corporate welfare, while you stay in poverty?

Helmet ?

You know if you got a fucking job and put money away, you too, could have purchased some expensive items. Welfare just doesnt cut it for expensive stuff...

fat-welfare-slob.jpg

What does that picture of Sarah Huckabee Sanders have to do with anything?

You do know that Obama when he gave 50 billion dollars to GM and Chrysler, that is way more in theft than President Trump's auction. When Obama's Solyndra got 1/2 billion dollars that the CEO's took and ran, when it went bankrupt, that was way more theft than what President Trump's auction was. Why are you so angry that President Trump used his own money to give to charity, dont you like it when poor people are helped? or do you like it when Uber Rich liberals, get corporate welfare, while you stay in poverty?

YOU DO KNOW OBAMA ISNT THE PRESIDENT DONT YOU ?

Helmet ?

fat-welfare-slob.jpg

What does that picture of Sarah Huckabee Sanders have to do with anything?

:desk::desk::desk:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Gets Called Out For Being the Worst White House Press Secretary Ever

:auiqs.jpg:

Obama kept our economy out of a Depression.

Trump padded his bank account.

Yea...same thing

YOU DO KNOW OBAMA ISNT THE PRESIDENT DONT YOU ?
Yeah, and all during Obama's failed presidency he blamed Bush. You are such a stupid twit...

Obama kept our economy out of a Depression.

Trump padded his bank account.

Yea...same thing
You are such a stupid twit. Totally ignored the FACTS I just posted, typical of a retarded liberal(I know redundant statement). Time for you to join the rest of the liberals in the ignore zone. Buh bye.

This misuse of a charity foundation is a criminal case.

We are looking at a criminal crime family

You are such a stupid twit. Totally ignored the FACTS I just posted, typical of a retarded liberal(I know redundant statement). Time for you to join the rest of the liberals in the ignore zone. Buh bye.

OIhhh no!

Friggin idiot. I'll still see and expose your stupid posts for what they are

I might spend money on a signed helmet...just not Tebows. He simply was never NFL talented and it was easy to see. He's what we call a flop. A bust.

Forum List

Back