Would you stand with this teacher, Convicted of rape(molesting) of a CHILD

As if that was his only victim...maybe he is bipolar like Jesse Jackson jr...he can get a check while he's in prison...?

L.A. Unified School district has a special classroom for all the teachers that can no longer be trusted to be around kids. -- They get paid to sit and read the newspaper all day.

The L.A. teachers union forced this on the district.

I think it's an example of unions gone way wrong. When you circle the wagons around criminal or negligent behavior, you lose all credibility. But this goes on in the public and private sectors.

Cops protect cops.

Bankers protect bankers.

Lawyers defend lawyers.

How are the Unions in the entertainment industry able to serve an honest and important purpose while not breaking the industry's back, but these other unions...?? And it's not just public sector unions -- long shore men get away with murder -- well, rampant drug and alcohol use.

L.A. Unified School district has a special classroom for all the teachers that can no longer be trusted to be around kids. -- They get paid to sit and read the newspaper all day.

I think it's an example of unions gone way wrong. When you circle the wagons around criminal or negligent behavior, you lose all credibility. But this goes on in the public and private sectors.

Cops protect cops.

Bankers protect bankers.

Lawyers defend lawyers.

How are the Unions in the entertainment industry able to serve an honest and important purpose while not breaking the industry's back, but these other unions...?? And it's not just public sector unions -- long shore men get away with murder -- well, rampant drug and alcohol use.

Wow, thats the first time I've ever seen you display common sense. Someone hack your account?

Around here people that do those things to kids gets visited in the night and in the morning are found to be geldings.

Cops protect cops.

Bankers protect bankers.

Lawyers defend lawyers.

except bankers and lawyers do not protect despicable criminal behavior which damages the most vulnerable - the kids.

This is just an example of libtard agenda in power.

Forum List

Back