Would you support an insurrection against US government if you knew it was going to be successful?

What say ye?

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Knowing what you now know, would you support a real insurgency against President Biden, Vice President Harris, members of the Biden/Harris cabinet, and sympathetic Democrat and/or Republican members of Congress? I don't mean a little protest like January 6, 2001, I mean a coup d'état that results in a regime change, and one that had the full weight of the US military, law enforcement, and the public behind it.

NO. I do not agree with or support just about everything Biden and the democrats have done since he took office, and long before that too. BUT - a coup d' etat for me is out of the question, either we are nation ruled by law or we are not. We can't call ourselves democratic if we intend to overthrow the gov't if our side loses.

i have more balls than anyone here lol

I already came right out and said that I support it though as I just decided that I might as well admit it.

You mean illegal like an insurrection or supporting an insurrection? Is supporting an insurrection illegal? I guess that depend on what type of support that is. Supporting an insurrection by simply agreeing that it should happen..... probably not. Supporting by helping to organize or plan an insurrection... probably so.

The title of this thread says would you support it and that's what all of the responses have been about so far.

Get your country back from whom? Who has it now?

The fucking democrats.

Knowing what you now know, would you support a real insurgency against President Biden, Vice President Harris, members of the Biden/Harris cabinet, and sympathetic Democrat and/or Republican members of Congress? I don't mean a little protest like January 6, 2001, I mean a coup d'état that results in a regime change, and one that had the full weight of the US military, law enforcement, and the public behind it.

The poll is anonymous and your choice will not be visible.

Your purpose in this thread isn't to discuss he topic you feign to propose, it's to marginalize the Jan 6 insurrection.

Your purpose in this thread isn't to discuss he topic you feign to propose, it's to marginalize the Jan 6 insurrection.

No. Actually it was to put out some feelers for the next "insurrection."

I take it you won't be there, huh? :04:

Maybe. It depends on what the rest of the goals would be. What are we eliminating?

Sometimes the voters make mistakes, but the Constitution and system are the best ever built,

I already came right out and said that I support it though as I just decided that I might as well admit it.

The title of this thread says would you support it and that's what all of the responses have been about so far.

The fucking democrats.
They have the country?

I’m simply asking you to clarify your point. We’re talking insurrection.
You’re saying an insurrection is needed because the Dems have the country and you need to take it back?

Yes. They're totally controlling it right now. It's become like a dictatorship and that's not how America is supposed to be. Especially since people gave their lives so we can be free. Our freedom has been paid for in blood and they're (the democrats) just overlooking all of that.

Hell no!

I like the US Constitution, ain't none better.

If the government starts violating the contract, it's a different equation.

Sometimes they get close. But I'll allow "a little" leeway. Not too much though. Don't want to get into that slippery slope thing.

Forum List

Back