Would you support cutting welfare to illegal aliens to fund The Wall?

As expected...lots of excuse making, avoidance techniques and deflection....and not a single Lefty to support the idea of better protecting REAL Americans both fiscally and physically.
My bet is, many Lefties here are barely legals from Mexico themselves...their motivation is obvious.
So weird.
Illegals don't qualify for benefits.

That's a lie, racist. Illegals get lots of welfare. First of all, you're ignoring free medical care and education and then the free housing for all the criminals in prison. But as for direct welfare, the children get welfare and then the illegal aliens who bore them spend a good chunk of that money on themselves
Not a lie, illegals don't qualify for benefits, fact.

Read my post again, racist, I directly addressed that
I'm a racist for stating facts? That is funny...

As expected...lots of excuse making, avoidance techniques and deflection....and not a single Lefty to support the idea of better protecting REAL Americans both fiscally and physically.
My bet is, many Lefties here are barely legals from Mexico themselves...their motivation is obvious.
So weird.

That's a lie, racist. Illegals get lots of welfare. First of all, you're ignoring free medical care and education and then the free housing for all the criminals in prison. But as for direct welfare, the children get welfare and then the illegal aliens who bore them spend a good chunk of that money on themselves

You're a racist for believing that people of other colors are there for you to manipulate and exploit and you're a race baiter. Race baiting is racism.

As for facts, you wouldn't know one if it bit you in the ass. You constantly intentionally misquote Trump in calling him a racist. Racists always accuse others of what you do

A study has concluded the Wall could easily pay for itself.
I wonder if Mexicrats have ever put a pencil to paper on this. Your thoughts?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
I support not giving illegals anything, regardless of what we use the saved money for.
Would the immigrants then be exempt from paying taxes on everything?

Well, racist. Aliens shouldn't have to pay American taxes as they live out their lives in their own country, sure. But here they should be paying taxes to fund the prison cell they should be spending a few months in before we send them back
Taxation without representation

So weird.

But that derails the narrative!

You're a racist for believing that people of other colors are there for you to manipulate and exploit and you're a race baiter. Race baiting is racism.

As for facts, you wouldn't know one if it bit you in the ass. You constantly intentionally misquote Trump in calling him a racist. Racists always accuse others of what you do
Working overtime to dilute the word 'racist'.

A study has concluded the Wall could easily pay for itself.
I wonder if Mexicrats have ever put a pencil to paper on this. Your thoughts?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
I support not giving illegals anything, regardless of what we use the saved money for.

Well, racist. Aliens shouldn't have to pay American taxes as they live out their lives in their own country, sure. But here they should be paying taxes to fund the prison cell they should be spending a few months in before we send them back
Taxation without representation

Um, racist, so seriously, people who are here illegally need to have government representation to be taxed? Did you seriously just say that? Have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one?

So weird.

But that derails the narrative!

You quoted the post I directly addressed that, racist

:aug08_031:

You've already invalidated any meaning the term used to have by making every political issue about race. That's my point, racist. You idiots will start on about racism in any discussion about any subject. It's also just tired and proves you're disingenuous about everything you say. Politics is a team sport for you, that's it. You want to win

No. Mexico needs that money when they get back home.
Wouldn't it be simpler for Messiko to raise the price of a kilo of cocaine?

How does that make any sense, racist? What are you talking about?
Messiko could tax all their drug cartels.

Well, you may not be making sense, but you must be enjoying the day drinking this early. Drinking obviously doesn't make you any less racist though
Messikins aren't a race, they just seem inferior.

Sorry, haven't called trump a racist. You seem stupidly confused again...

He works hard to be as stupid as possible.

So weird.

Don't you know....you are a racist if you point out racism. It's called playing the Race Card Card.

Don't you know....you are a racist if you point out racism. It's called playing the Race Card Card.
I never mentioned racism, simply stated facts. His claims are pretty funny though.

Forum List

Back