Would you support cutting welfare to illegal aliens to fund The Wall?

What is keeping you people from building your damn wall?

Not enough republicans in congress?

Or are the few remaining Democrats that powerful that you get anything done?

Talk about useless!

There are not 60 Republicans in the Senate to break a filibuster, racist idiot

As expected...lots of excuse making, avoidance techniques and deflection....and not a single Lefty to support the idea of better protecting REAL Americans both fiscally and physically.
My bet is, many Lefties here are barely legals from Mexico themselves...their motivation is obvious.
So weird.
Illegals don't qualify for benefits.

That's a lie, racist. Illegals get lots of welfare. First of all, you're ignoring free medical care and education and then the free housing for all the criminals in prison. But as for direct welfare, the children get welfare and then the illegal aliens who bore them spend a good chunk of that money on themselves

A study has concluded the Wall could easily pay for itself.
I wonder if Mexicrats have ever put a pencil to paper on this. Your thoughts?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
I support not giving illegals anything, regardless of what we use the saved money for.
Would the immigrants then be exempt from paying taxes on everything?

No. Mexico needs that money when they get back home.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/

They may not qualify, but they get benefits anyway...go figure.

if they can, you can - so go out and collect SSI OR MEDICARE.

Seriously, racist? DId you just argue that it's fine illegal aliens can get something they didn't pay for because American citizens can do the same? That's some sick fucking racist shit

My idea was to use the Prison Labor of Illegals serving time for sneaking it to build the wall. Prisoners only get paid 11 cents an hour, that's a lot cheaper than hiring stone masons.

You do realize that the wall does not use stone masons, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I support not giving illegals anything, regardless of what we use the saved money for.

Well, racist. Aliens shouldn't have to pay American taxes as they live out their lives in their own country, sure. But here they should be paying taxes to fund the prison cell they should be spending a few months in before we send them back

Wouldn't it be simpler for Messiko to raise the price of a kilo of cocaine?

What is keeping you people from building your damn wall?

Not enough republicans in congress?

Or are the few remaining Democrats that powerful that you get anything done?

Talk about useless!

Yes the Republicans are useless. They really ought to merge with their ideological counterparts, the Democratic Party against their common enemies - Conservatism and Decency/Morality.

How does that make any sense, racist? What are you talking about?

As expected...lots of excuse making, avoidance techniques and deflection....and not a single Lefty to support the idea of better protecting REAL Americans both fiscally and physically.
My bet is, many Lefties here are barely legals from Mexico themselves...their motivation is obvious.
So weird.

That's a lie, racist. Illegals get lots of welfare. First of all, you're ignoring free medical care and education and then the free housing for all the criminals in prison. But as for direct welfare, the children get welfare and then the illegal aliens who bore them spend a good chunk of that money on themselves
Not a lie, illegals don't qualify for benefits, fact.

So weird.

Not a lie, illegals don't qualify for benefits, fact.

Read my post again, racist, I directly addressed that

I agree with cutting welfare for illegals, but Mexico is paying for the wall. AMIRITE!

I agree that cutting any foreign aid to Mexico until the wall is payed for would be prudent.

I think we should end all foreign aid to Mexico. Then again I think we should end all foreign aid period. If the people want to give money to foreign governments, we should give our own money. Government should not be confiscating money with guns from American citizens and giving it away to other countries

My idea was to use the Prison Labor of Illegals serving time for sneaking it to build the wall. Prisoners only get paid 11 cents an hour, that's a lot cheaper than hiring stone masons.

You do realize that the wall does not use stone masons, right?

If the wall in built with cement instead of stones, you'll need cement masons on the job. Same difference, you can't hire tradesmen for anywhere close to 11 cents an hour

Messiko could tax all their drug cartels.

Messiko could tax all their drug cartels.

Well, you may not be making sense, but you must be enjoying the day drinking this early. Drinking obviously doesn't make you any less racist though

Forum List

Back