Would you support cutting welfare to illegal aliens to fund The Wall?

Not a lie, illegals don't qualify for benefits, fact.

Read my post again, racist, I directly addressed that
I'm a racist for stating facts? That is funny...

You're a racist for believing that people of other colors are there for you to manipulate and exploit and you're a race baiter. Race baiting is racism.

As for facts, you wouldn't know one if it bit you in the ass. You constantly intentionally misquote Trump in calling him a racist. Racists always accuse others of what you do
Working overtime to dilute the word 'racist'.
He works hard to be as stupid as possible.

Funny how you haven't mentioned this standard in the thousands of times leftists called anyone they disagreed with racists. Is it going to be more consistently applied going forward or you're still sticking to silence for Democrats while objecting to anyone else using the term racist?

I'll just put the two of you down under believing in the judicious and occasional use of calling your political enemies racists, not doing it on a constant basis. Unless you're a Democrat ...

Illegals don't qualify for benefits.

That's a lie, racist. Illegals get lots of welfare. First of all, you're ignoring free medical care and education and then the free housing for all the criminals in prison. But as for direct welfare, the children get welfare and then the illegal aliens who bore them spend a good chunk of that money on themselves

Don't you know....you are a racist if you point out racism. It's called playing the Race Card Card.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! Please remember that going forward

That's a lie, racist. Illegals get lots of welfare. First of all, you're ignoring free medical care and education and then the free housing for all the criminals in prison. But as for direct welfare, the children get welfare and then the illegal aliens who bore them spend a good chunk of that money on themselves

Don't you know....you are a racist if you point out racism. It's called playing the Race Card Card.
I never mentioned racism, simply stated facts. His claims are pretty funny though.

Dude, standards are something you have or you don't. By definition when you selectively apply standards, they are just biased attacks, not standards. Biased in this case referring to partisan

I never mentioned racism, simply stated facts. His claims are pretty funny though.

Dude, standards are something you have or you don't. By definition when you selectively apply standards, they are just biased attacks, not standards. Biased in this case referring to partisan
You drunk? You usually babble stupidly, but you seem worse than normal.

Yes, questioning leftists, it's just crazy. You're honorable, noble people. Someone would have to be drunk to question that.

Actually, you're an angry little race baiting guy. You're like that all the time

Yes, questioning leftists, it's just crazy. You're honorable, noble people. Someone would have to be drunk to question that.

Actually, you're an angry little race baiting guy. You're like that all the time
Really? Give an example. Should be easy if I do that all the time. Go ahead and search through my posts. I'll be waiting.

Really? Give an example. Should be easy if I do that all the time. Go ahead and search through my posts. I'll be waiting.

Sure, here you go. Including the last time I called you a race baiter, you denied it, and I proved you wrong. You know as I pointed out the last time, the site has a search feature.

So Trump is on the same level as rightwinger and most of the other left loons on this forum?

Trump seems to be on the same level as the righties actually. Sadly the Republican Party seems to be filled with mostly dumb racist types. Trump has proven that.

TyroneSlothrop never had to be politically correct, you buffoon. The 1st Amendment is still quite active. I love it when TyroneSlothrop reveals how racist TyroneSlothrop really is. :thup:
I am supporting Trump in being Politically Incorrect ...you cannot be both a Trump supporter as you are and also whining about me ...Trump opened the Flood Gates ...Trump has made it OK to post as I have been posting ...stop whining about it you weak sad asshole Imbecile
Actually, you're being a racist pig.

So a trump supporter?

It's more like the press is trying to deal with Trump, they try to blame him for race crimes, and the liberal media fuels the fire of liberal base and hate, the media flues anti cop sentiments, we get dead cops . The liberal media feeds on anti confederate confederate statues, we get a innocent protesters dead, it breaks my heart, but it's not racist KKK that are the problem, it's loudmouth intolerant liberals media that are become the firebrands and the instigators. We need to Unite.

The media didn't make a bunch of idiots prance around screaming racist chants.

ah aint that cute,they dont look like an opposite party to me .quite a lot loving going on there.again,aint that cute?:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

e699c602533e60aa098a3ea8d010e3c4.jpg

Bushwacker gave him a hug since he KNEW Obomination would lie to americans on ending the war in the mideast and make him proud by not only contiuning his policys in the middle east but EXPANDING them as well.

still MORE loving going on below in this ALLEGED two party system. reality check sheep.It is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so you sheep thiink you have a choice in who gets elected when they are equally as corrupt.

as promised,still MORE loving going on with ex presidents.:abgg2q.jpg:

42c0682599e400b23970cb5b8e23fac7--african-american-museum-american-history.jpg

story-time-Bill-Clinton.jpg

We are all Americans. Don't make everything about party. The parties aren't doing us any favors.

You should remember what you said here the next time you're about to start calling people racists again

I don't recall that, you seem confused...

You know the site has a search feature, dumb ass

Vote republican: we used to be less racist than democrats.

So a trump supporter?

Ah, that must have been after the racist ran over all those people? Looks like I was mocking something, but you don't really include all the context.

Sure, here you go. Including the last time I called you a race baiter, you denied it, and I proved you wrong. You know as I pointed out the last time, the site has a search feature.

So Trump is on the same level as rightwinger and most of the other left loons on this forum?

Trump seems to be on the same level as the righties actually. Sadly the Republican Party seems to be filled with mostly dumb racist types. Trump has proven that.

TyroneSlothrop never had to be politically correct, you buffoon. The 1st Amendment is still quite active. I love it when TyroneSlothrop reveals how racist TyroneSlothrop really is. :thup:
I am supporting Trump in being Politically Incorrect ...you cannot be both a Trump supporter as you are and also whining about me ...Trump opened the Flood Gates ...Trump has made it OK to post as I have been posting ...stop whining about it you weak sad asshole Imbecile

So a trump supporter?

It's more like the press is trying to deal with Trump, they try to blame him for race crimes, and the liberal media fuels the fire of liberal base and hate, the media flues anti cop sentiments, we get dead cops . The liberal media feeds on anti confederate confederate statues, we get a innocent protesters dead, it breaks my heart, but it's not racist KKK that are the problem, it's loudmouth intolerant liberals media that are become the firebrands and the instigators. We need to Unite.

We are all Americans. Don't make everything about party. The parties aren't doing us any favors.

You should remember what you said here the next time you're about to start calling people racists again

So a trump supporter?
Ah, that must have been after the racist ran over all those people? Looks like I was mocking something, but you don't really include all the context.
hahaha... you are denying the republican party is filled with racist types? You crack me up.

I have known people that scratched and clawed their way over the IRON CURTAIN .Armed border guards and watch towers and patrols and fierce dogs, and they fight their way to the American Embassy in Rome or Antwerp. And then they have to apply for immigration status and get lawyers and visas and pay thousands .THEN they eventually earn their stripes as Immigrants and then they become AMERICANS. But Mexicans can sneak around in the weeds lie, beg, cheat and steal and pretend they are on the same level as legitimate refugees, and you geniuses accept that they are the SAME as real Refugees? Explain that to me.

Last edited:

So a trump supporter?

So a trump supporter?
hahaha... you are denying the republican party is filled with racist types? You crack me up.

So why did you waste your time denying your racism then? This is twice now I've proven it to you, racist hack.

There are racists of every political ideology, but the Democrat has a serious problem with racists while the Republican and Libertarian parties have very little. Republicans and Libertarians want the same rules for everyone. Democrats constantly race bait. I'd worry about yourself and your party before you worry about anyone else

A study has concluded the Wall could easily pay for itself.
I wonder if Mexicrats have ever put a pencil to paper on this. Your thoughts?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
Flabbergasted in Frisco. All the rich white anti Trumpers that live in gated communities with well armed guards. They don't want border walls or ICE. Heaven forbid they live amongst the rabble like the 4th Estate. We live with Mexicans and plutonium dumps, truck stops and we have enough. Boy have we! Just ask.

So a trump supporter?

So a trump supporter?

So why did you waste your time denying your racism then? This is twice now I've proven it to you, racist hack.

There are racists of every political ideology, but the Democrat has a serious problem with racists while the Republican and Libertarian parties have very little. Republicans and Libertarians want the same rules for everyone. Democrats constantly race bait. I'd worry about yourself and your party before you worry about anyone else
No, this is twice now you proved yourself a moron. I'm not a democrat. Can you not read?

I point out the facts:
KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president

So a trump supporter?

No, this is twice now you proved yourself a moron. I'm not a democrat. Can you not read?

I point out the facts:

You're not a Democrat????

:2up::5_1_12024::1041::08621::backpedal::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::beer::bigbed::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::eusa_clap::eusa_dance::eusa_doh::itsok::huddle::lame2::lame2::lame2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I agree with cutting welfare for illegals, but Mexico is paying for the wall. AMIRITE!

I agree that cutting any foreign aid to Mexico until the wall is payed for would be prudent.

So what you're saying is Mexico is still not paying for the wall, got it!

I am just glad that Hillary The Hag is not POTUS. It could be so much work.

What about the.wall you rubes were lied to about?

So a trump supporter?

I point out the facts:

You're not a Democrat????

:2up::5_1_12024::1041::08621::backpedal::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::beer::bigbed::bigboy::bigboy::bigboy::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::eusa_clap::eusa_dance::eusa_doh::itsok::huddle::lame2::lame2::lame2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Not at all. Are you? Are you a repub?

I agree with cutting welfare for illegals, but Mexico is paying for the wall. AMIRITE!

I agree that cutting any foreign aid to Mexico until the wall is payed for would be prudent.

How were we lied to?

After the I can keep my healthcare plan if I like it lie.
After the I can keep my doctor plan if I like them lie.
The $2500 yearly reduction in healthcare premiums lie.
After the 57 states lie.
The Manchelle Obammy is a woman lie.
ManchelleBulge.jpg

It doesn't phase me any more darling.

Last edited:

How were we lied to?

Mexico is not paying for a wall.

Forum List

Back