Would you support cutting welfare to illegal aliens to fund The Wall?

If you find money cutting welfare to illegals which they don't qualify for already, PAY THE DEBT with it. Republicans just want to spend.

A study has concluded the Wall could easily pay for itself.
I wonder if Mexicrats have ever put a pencil to paper on this. Your thoughts?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
You mean welfare benefits to their kids who were born here and are US citizens? Because illegals aren't entitled to benefits.

Read the editorial, become informed, then report back to make an ass of yourself.
Thanks in advance.
“A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households is received on behalf of their US-born children,” Camarota said. “This is especially true of households headed by illegal immigrants.”
And since when is public education included in "welfare?"

Illegal alien = welfare dependent, criminal anchor baby
You didn’t realize that without illegals we’d have no anchor babies?
What else can I teach you?

You’re talking about US citizens.

You really need to learn what is going on in your country. Only citizens can get welfare and must have a working member in the family unless they are 65 or older or disabled.

Factually incorrect. The children may be eligible for SNAP. Additionally, documented immigrants use far more welfare per household than U.S. citizens.
Yes, IF the children were born here and are US citizens.

Notice how none of them are complaining about all of the Russian woman who have come here to have their kids so that they are US citizens. Could it be because they are white? It's just those dreaded brown Latinos who are the problem.

Guessing we don't have 11-15 million Russian women here illegally.

Give it time. They said they were here so that their babies could obtain a US passport and have US citizenship. Miami is being overrun with them. Who supports them while they're here having that kid? They can't work being that pregnant. This might also be Russia's way to infiltrate this country ever so slowly. Remember what Khrushchev said, “We do not have to invade the United States, we will destroy you from within." Looks like it's working in many different ways.

You also don't have millions of Russians in the fields in all kinds of weather picking crops for pennies a day that the citizens here wouldn't do for even $15.00 an hour. Think they would go out in the boiling heat and pick fruits and vegetables for 8 to 12 hours almost non stop? Have you ever see the videos of those men who harvest the watermelons? Those things weigh a lot and they carry them from the field to the trucks that are moving slowly up the rows so that they can be loaded into those bins you see in the grocery store. That is back breaking work. Also, many of the women pick the vegetables that grow close to the ground which means that they have to be bent over all day long.

When was the last time you saw a Latino standing on the corner with a sign begging for money? I see white people on every corner of this town daily, some with their children and animals, but not once have I ever seen a Latino doing it.

So keep up your useless argument.

That may be true, although by the time we have millions of illegal Russian women here we would have been overrun with illegal South Americans. Perhaps some day we'll have space aliens taking over the planet....until then I see no point in complaining about space aliens.

Why are we gifting welfare to illegals when we have a $20 trillion dollar debt?
You really need to learn what is going on in your country. Only citizens can get welfare and must have a working member in the family unless they are 65 or older or disabled.

Don't be stupid, illegals are costing us BILLIONS of dollars you ignorant libtard.

Factually incorrect. The children may be eligible for SNAP. Additionally, documented immigrants use far more welfare per household than U.S. citizens.

Notice how none of them are complaining about all of the Russian woman who have come here to have their kids so that they are US citizens. Could it be because they are white? It's just those dreaded brown Latinos who are the problem.

First off Russian women are hot. More importantly, you're comparing the common cold to AIDS. Let me know when Russians cross the Rio Grande.
Latina women...

story_half_width.jpg
latina-247x300.jpg

Russian women...

maxresdefault.jpg
Valentina%2BMishina%2B2.jpg

Yikes, are they here illegally? You can send back the last two, regardless.

I was posting those based on your first sentence that Russian women are hot. I think Selma Hayek or Jennifer Lopez are both drop dead gorgeous. I think olive skin is so much more attractive than bread dough paper white.

Nope.
And there's nothing Trump can do to make them pay or it, either.
You Trumpanzees were baited by a con man.
AMIRITE?

Trump took money from California they were spending on illegals, and he will use it to pay for the wall.

So in other words Mexico is not paying for the wall, shocking I say!

Nobody sane ever thought he meant Mexico would write a $20 billion dollar check...did you?
Nobody sane ever cared about who would pay for it...we can do the elementary arithmetic, we’ve always known it would pay for itself.

No you humps were absolutely certain that he was gonna get a c he I from Mexico! Look at his rallies it is.fucking comedy central!

We won, you lost, that's mostly what we care about. So you can prattle on about Mexico paying for the wall all you want we just laugh :auiqs.jpg:

You got it wrong as usual, it is I laughing at you thinking Mexico was gonna pay for your wall. What a boob.

Don't be stupid, illegals are costing us BILLIONS of dollars you ignorant libtard.

so did Trumps tax cuts so stfu

Trump's tax cuts didn't cost taxpayers one cent you retard.

Trump took money from California they were spending on illegals, and he will use it to pay for the wall.

Nobody sane ever thought he meant Mexico would write a $20 billion dollar check...did you?
Nobody sane ever cared about who would pay for it...we can do the elementary arithmetic, we’ve always known it would pay for itself.

No you humps were absolutely certain that he was gonna get a c he I from Mexico! Look at his rallies it is.fucking comedy central!

We won, you lost, that's mostly what we care about. So you can prattle on about Mexico paying for the wall all you want we just laugh :auiqs.jpg:

You got it wrong as usual, it is I laughing at you thinking Mexico was gonna pay for your wall. What a boob.

Laugh yourself all the way over to where the minority party sits in congress and twiddle your thumbs while we run the country :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Laugh yourself all the way over to where the minority party sits in congress and twiddle your thumbs while we run the country :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Into the ground as usual, keep up the lousy work!

First off Russian women are hot. More importantly, you're comparing the common cold to AIDS. Let me know when Russians cross the Rio Grande.
Latina women...

story_half_width.jpg
latina-247x300.jpg

Russian women...

maxresdefault.jpg
Valentina%2BMishina%2B2.jpg

Yikes, are they here illegally? You can send back the last two, regardless.

I was posting those based on your first sentence that Russian women are hot. I think Selma Hayek or Jennifer Lopez are both drop dead gorgeous. I think olive skin is so much more attractive than bread dough paper white.

Yup, Selma Hayek and Jennifer Lopez are hot. I'm sure some Russian women are too. But I never said Russian women are hot.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/

By law, illegal (undocumented) aliens are not eligible to receive welfare. Additionally, even legal immigrants are severely restricted in the benefits they can receive.

I love it when Loons pretend that anchor babies don’t originate with the illegal.
Total Governmental Expenditures on Illegal Aliens
national-expenditures_0.jpg

Total Tax Contributions by Illegal Aliens
tax-contributions-by-illegal-immigrants_0.jpg

Total Economic Impact of Illegal Immigration
economic-impact-illegal-immigrants_1.jpg

not yet retard, but they will ...

not yet retard, but they will ...

No the won't, you suck at math and well, thinking.

I support not giving illegals anything, regardless of what we use the saved money for.
Would the immigrants then be exempt from paying taxes on everything?

Since you leftist are so keen on taxing the populace how about we levy a 60% tax on all remittence monies sent to mehico?

You mean welfare benefits to their kids who were born here and are US citizens? Because illegals aren't entitled to benefits.

Read the editorial, become informed, then report back to make an ass of yourself.
Thanks in advance.
“A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households is received on behalf of their US-born children,” Camarota said. “This is especially true of households headed by illegal immigrants.”

You didn’t realize that without illegals we’d have no anchor babies?
What else can I teach you?

Please just acknowledge that you in fact understand that illegal alien criminals on U.S soil = Anchor Babies and that NO illegals =. NO Anchor Babies

Thanks in advance.

Please just acknowledge that you in fact understand that illegal alien criminals on U.S soil = Anchor Babies and that NO illegals =. NO Anchor Babies

You're talking about US citizens.

Thanks in advance.

You're talking about US citizens.

Haha...thought so

Forum List

Back