Would you support cutting welfare to illegal aliens to fund The Wall?

A study has concluded the Wall could easily pay for itself.
I wonder if Mexicrats have ever put a pencil to paper on this. Your thoughts?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
You mean welfare benefits to their kids who were born here and are US citizens? Because illegals aren't entitled to benefits.

Read the editorial, become informed, then report back to make an ass of yourself.
Thanks in advance.
“A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households is received on behalf of their US-born children,” Camarota said. “This is especially true of households headed by illegal immigrants.”
And since when is public education included in "welfare?"

Illegal alien = welfare dependent, criminal anchor baby
You didn’t realize that without illegals we’d have no anchor babies?
What else can I teach you?
You might learn the facts jack! Anchor baby is a republican propaganda word to incite hate for immigrants.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
You mean welfare benefits to their kids who were born here and are US citizens? Because illegals aren't entitled to benefits.

Read the editorial, become informed, then report back to make an ass of yourself.
Thanks in advance.
“A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households is received on behalf of their US-born children,” Camarota said. “This is especially true of households headed by illegal immigrants.”

TEACH ?

learn this moronboi -

WHAT FEDERAL BENEFITS ARE UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS ELIGIBLE FOR?

Tax Credits (Refundable) Ineligible for most tax credits; ITIN holders with U.S. children can receive the Child Tax Credit
Pell Grants & Student Loans - Ineligible
Unemployment Insurance - Ineligible
Supplemental Security Income (SSI) - Ineligible
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) - Ineligible
Social Security - Ineligible
Medicaid Emergency service only
Health Care Premium and Cost-Sharing Assistance - Ineligible
Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) No federal care; some states cover for labor and delivery, prenatal, and postpartum care

Source: Congressional Budget Office and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

regardless who pays what or how much

THERE AINT GONNA BE NO DAMN WALL - GET F'N USD TO IT IDIOTS.

Siete says...
“There will be no Wall to protect good Americans and I’m keeping all my wetbacks DAMNIT!”

Thanks in advance.

You might learn the facts jack! Anchor baby is a republican propaganda word to incite hate for immigrants.

Awesome...it’s working perfectly...I hate wetbacks more than Hitler hated Jews.

I did not even need to read the last part to know that I would support this.

Thanks in advance.

There is no such thing as a "criminal anchor baby." If I'd know you were just going to make up terms, I wouldn't have bothered to talk to you at all.

Thanks in advance.

Only the ILLEGAL ones, dumbass.

Thanks in advance.

There is no such thing as a "criminal anchor baby." If I'd know you were just going to make up terms, I wouldn't have bothered to talk to you at all.

Yeah...I have no time for ignorant word games...beat it please. Thanks.

So you're letting Trump off the hook after he promised or 1.5 years on the campaign trail that Mexico would pay for the wall.
I think it's cute how you take campaign rhetoric so literally, especially coming from Trump.

Why are we gifting welfare to illegals when we have a $20 trillion dollar debt?
You really need to learn what is going on in your country. Only citizens can get welfare and must have a working member in the family unless they are 65 or older or disabled.

Factually incorrect. The children may be eligible for SNAP. Additionally, documented immigrants use far more welfare per household than U.S. citizens.

sure - just as long as illegals no longer have to pay taxes.

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/NOTES/pdf_notes/note151.pdf
Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
So let's look at what they steal from American taxpayers shall we?
In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion.

The IRS estimates that undocumented immigrants pay over $9 billion in withheld payroll taxes annually. Undocumented immigrants also help make the Social Security system more solvent, as they pay into the system but are ineligible to collect benefits upon retiring. In 2010, $12 billion more was collected from Social Security payroll taxes of undocumented workers than were paid out in benefits.

I'm hoping none of them eat fruits or vegetables or anything that comes from CA, or TX, or FL. Chances are, many of these foods were picked and packed by immigrants; legal and illegal.

Let's analyze the numbers....so 3.1 million illegals of the bullshit estimation of 11 million paid an average of $349 per month toward social security and Medicare according to those figures....right?
In 2010, the average unlawful immigrant household received around $24,721 in government benefits and services while paying some $10,334 in taxes. This generated an average annual fiscal deficit (benefits received minus taxes paid) of around $14,387 per household. This cost had to be borne by U.S. taxpayers... Under current law, all unlawful immigrant households together have an aggregate annual deficit of around $54.5 billion.

The IRS estimates that undocumented immigrants pay over $9 billion in withheld payroll taxes annually. Undocumented immigrants also help make the Social Security system more solvent, as they pay into the system but are ineligible to collect benefits upon retiring. In 2010, $12 billion more was collected from Social Security payroll taxes of undocumented workers than were paid out in benefits.

I'm hoping none of them eat fruits or vegetables or anything that comes from CA, or TX, or FL. Chances are, many of these foods were picked and packed by immigrants; legal and illegal.

LITTLE RED HEN SCENARIO -

do nothing and reap the rewards ..

take 15 million illegals out of our economy and a head of lettuce would cost $15 --- RW's couldnt afford to eat veggies.

take 15 million illegals out of our economy and a head of lettuce would cost $15 --- RW's couldnt afford to eat veggies.

Dang, do you loons ever put 2 and 2 together. What would a head of lettuce cost if/when minimum wage goes to $15/hour? What does it cost to provide welfare for illegals? You claim republicans just want to take advantage of low wage illegal workers, yet you want to piss and moan about the cost of lettuce if they're removed.

You really need to learn what is going on in your country. Only citizens can get welfare and must have a working member in the family unless they are 65 or older or disabled.

Factually incorrect. The children may be eligible for SNAP. Additionally, documented immigrants use far more welfare per household than U.S. citizens.

Then there's Medicare: Medicare eligibility for non-U.S. citizens - Medicare Interactive

ILMAO at progressive govt. employees. I worked with many at WELFARE who had no idea medicare was a component of welfare. In fact, they insisted it wasn't because it bothered their heads.

Progressive ideology = emotional responses > critical thought and reality

Yes, IF the children were born here and are US citizens.

Do you think that's their ultimate end game?

Notice how none of them are complaining about all of the Russian woman who have come here to have their kids so that they are US citizens. Could it be because they are white? It's just those dreaded brown Latinos who are the problem.

Notice how none of them are complaining about all of the Russian woman who have come here to have their kids so that they are US citizens. Could it be because they are white? It's just those dreaded brown Latinos who are the problem.

First off Russian women are hot. More importantly, you're comparing the common cold to AIDS. Let me know when Russians cross the Rio Grande.

Thanks in advance.

What can I say? According to the Constitution, they are not criminals. If you WANT them to be, you need an Amendment. Maybe you can advocate for that along with the immigration reform that the Congress will be working on any day now....
lol

Forum List

Back