Would you support cutting welfare to illegal aliens to fund The Wall?

A study has concluded the Wall could easily pay for itself.
I wonder if Mexicrats have ever put a pencil to paper on this. Your thoughts?
https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/
I would cut all handouts to every illegal, including children. Regardless of the wall...
So you would deny food to a child who was brought here without having any say, and let them starve to death? Or, if they got sick, would deny them any kind of medical help, and just let the die? What about those children being held at the border? Should they just be left to starve and die?

You mean welfare benefits to their kids who were born here and are US citizens? Because illegals aren't entitled to benefits.

Read the editorial, become informed, then report back to make an ass of yourself.
Thanks in advance.
“A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households is received on behalf of their US-born children,” Camarota said. “This is especially true of households headed by illegal immigrants.”
And since when is public education included in "welfare?"

Illegal alien = welfare dependent, criminal anchor baby
You didn’t realize that without illegals we’d have no anchor babies?
What else can I teach you?
You might learn the facts jack! Anchor baby is a republican propaganda word to incite hate for immigrants.

Awesome...it’s working perfectly...I hate wetbacks more than Hitler hated Jews.
Adolf did not hate jews. He looked at jews as a tool for persuading his countrymen to follow him. Kinda like trump looks at you.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cutting-welfare-to-illegal-aliens-would-pay-for-trumps-wall/

Mostly Fake News ^

No, Undocumented Immigrants Aren't Stealing Your Benefits | HuffPost

Bill Clinton signed a bill over 20 years earlier in 1996: The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, or “IIRIRA.” Congress legislated that not only would undocumented immigrants not receive welfare, but legal immigrants wouldn’t get benefits such as food stamps, Medicaid or money for child assistance until they’ve lived here at least five years and even seven years after their arrival.

What Undocumented Immigrants Receive vs. What They Don’t

To be clear, there are many different types of benefits a resident of the United States can receive. Let’s take a fact-based look at what benefits undocumented immigrants do and do not receive then in the United States.

Here’s a listing of benefits undocumented immigrants expressly do not receive:

• Children’s Health Insurance (CHIP)

• Disability, aka Supplemental Security Income (SSI)

• Food stamps, aka The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

• Health insurance, aka insurance via the Affordable Care Act (ACA)

• Medicaid

• Medicare

• Social Security

• Welfare
Here’s what undocumented immigrants may be eligible for:

• Emergency medical care, including ER visits and Emergency Medicaid

• Schooling

• Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)

Read the editorial, become informed, then report back to make an ass of yourself.
Thanks in advance.
“A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households is received on behalf of their US-born children,” Camarota said. “This is especially true of households headed by illegal immigrants.”

You might learn the facts jack! Anchor baby is a republican propaganda word to incite hate for immigrants.

Adolf did not hate jews. He looked at jews as a tool for persuading his countrymen to follow him. Kinda like trump looks at you.

Cool...it’s working perfectly...more and more HATE wetbacks everyday... it won’t be long before we have them at the back of the bus.

I would cut all handouts to every illegal, including children. Regardless of the wall...
So you would deny food to a child who was brought here without having any say, and let them starve to death? Or, if they got sick, would deny them any kind of medical help, and just let the die? What about those children being held at the border? Should they just be left to starve and die?
I would. The detained children would be dropped off at the Mexican embassy...

You’re talking about US citizens.

Please just acknowledge that you in fact understand that illegal alien criminals on U.S soil = Anchor Babies and that NO illegals =. NO Anchor Babies

You're talking about US citizens.

Haha...thought so

If you thought they were US citizens, then you should refer to them as such.

Cool...it’s working perfectly...more and more HATE wetbacks everyday... it won’t be long before we have them at the back of the bus.
And what will you do about the chinese and asian illegals? Better get set up as they are here in the same numbers as hispanics but your propagandist does not want to put them into a shitstorm as they are also some of the wealthiest immigrants here.

I support not giving illegals anything, regardless of what we use the saved money for.
Would the immigrants then be exempt from paying taxes on everything?

Since you leftist are so keen on taxing the populace how about we levy a 60% tax on all remittence monies sent to mehico?
How are you going to tax the Messikins meth money going south?

And what will you do about the chinese and asian illegals? Better get set up as they are here in the same numbers as hispanics but your propagandist does not want to put them into a shitstorm as they are also some of the wealthiest immigrants here.
Same numbers eh? I look forward to reading your supporting links...

YES, YES AND YES.
People die everyday all over the globe because ignorant parents continue to bring children into the world, children they can’t even feed. Feeding the world is not the responsibility of American taxpayers. Mexico uses Americans like a two dollar whore because noble fools like you continue to fight for the right to keep picking up their tab.

You’re a pathetic liar...they aren’t here in the “same numbers”...fools know this.
Further, nobody ever gave two shits about productive, decent, clean, law abiding immigrants from China or Asia. They don’t have litters of welfare dependent, criminal children. Most of us have never had a Chinese flag waved in our face, nor have we picked up Modello cans and shitty diapers from our beaches and roadways thrown there by Asians.
I’m pretty sure you wack-jobs know full well that it’s your beloved filthy wetbacks from Mexico, Central and South America that good people want nothing to do with.

I can't believe the heartless comments from those who admit they would allow innocent children to starve to death. That is about as low as anyone can go and I thought I've seen the bottom until now.
I hope none of you claim to be Christians because this is as far from what Jesus preached as anyone can get. This is the most disgusting thing I've ever had the misfortune of reading. All i can say is that Karma is a bitch and I hope she visits both of you very, very soon.

I can't believe the heartless comments from those who admit they would allow innocent children to starve to death. That is about as low as anyone can go and I thought I've seen the bottom until now.
I hope none of you claim to be Christians because this is as far from what Jesus preached as anyone can get. This is the most disgusting thing I've ever had the misfortune of reading. All i can say is that Karma is a bitch and I hope she visits both of you very, very soon.

How many children in Africa and around the world are you personally sponsoring right now? You better be spending all you have...Time to come clean.

How many children in Africa and around the world are you personally sponsoring right now? You better be spending all you have...Time to come clean.
Typical deflection. I'm referring to the children in THIS country and you know it.

Typical deflection. I'm referring to the children in THIS country and you know it.

I get that..BUT why would you as a super noble muthafucker want to only help the starving children that have the means to make it to your country? That seems pretty fucked up!

I get that..BUT why would you as a super noble muthafucker want to only help the starving children that have the means to make it to your country? That seems pretty fucked up!
Funny, I've seen numerous posts here about how each country should help their own people since we have enough here to help and how we can't help the entire world. That only applies when it meets your agenda I suppose. And since they are already here, they are part of this countries responsibility, whether you want to admit it or not.
You know what, trying to get through to someone who is as disgusting and heartless as you and the other one is a major waste of time, so I'm finished with both of you. You're just not worth it and hopefully, you will get yours very soon.

Illegal Aliens should not be given a damn dime at all and if their child was born here the confiscate the Child, put it uo for adoption or tell then to take their kid back home with them but no welfare for Illegal Aliens!

The money could be used to go after the employers that hire illegals.

All of the above. This is an invading army. They should be shown no quarter and granted only the mercy of a swift, brutal death.

Forum List

Back