Would You Vote For Me?

The "highest level since 1994"? I wonder who was president back in '94? The solution is for the government to monitor (only) potential heterosexual relationships? What's wrong with this picture?
That was the year the AWB was enacted.

I'm considering a run for the US Senate.

I have come up with a great idea to solve the gun homicide problem which I think will carry me right into the Senate. It is sure to be that popular.

Something needs to be done. Gun homicides reached their highest level in 25 years during Trump's Covid pandemic.

What I think we need to do is have a government department monitor young men who are looking at young women on social media.

All those young men on lockdown had nothing to do but stalk women online, you know?

So what do you think? Would you vote for me?

You could do something about the bad air from China?

I have come up with a great idea to solve the gun homicide problem which I think will carry me right into the Senate. It is sure to be that popular.

Something needs to be done. Gun homicides reached their highest level in 25 years during Trump's Covid pandemic.

What I think we need to do is have a government department monitor young men who are looking at young women on social media.

All those young men on lockdown had nothing to do but stalk women online, you know?

There is only one solution to slowing down or stopping a problem, and that is a strong enough deterrent.

Gun murders are soaring thanks to commie DA's and Governors that want to pander to the criminal element. Hand those convictions to a liberal judge and you have all the makings for increased violent crime in this country.

If you want to run on anything, run on restoring the power, dignity and respect of our police officers. Offer a bill that prohibits gun-free zones nationwide. Instead of trying to disarm the public hoping the criminals will abide by the same laws, double the penalty for crimes involving a firearm. Illegally carrying a gun, minimum of 5 years. Using a gun in a crime, minimum of 15 years. Using a gun to kill somebody in a crime, instant death penalty and all appeals exhausted in six months. Carrying a stolen gun, minimum of 10 years in prison.

You will stop a lot more gun crime that way than having Big Brother watch over our shoulders on the internet.

Well, I've been thinking about that.

We have the cleanest air in the world. But then all that dirty air comes over here from China and we have to clean our air all over again! :mad:
A bigger problem is stupid people. How would you fix that?

Doesn't really matter who people vote for. Unless the voting system changes, it's all the same, regardless of who's in the seats.

Seriously, I'd much prefer the OP as president than Biden. Love their political views even though this thread was a joke. XD

What state would you run in because it only matters what people in that state think? But, since crime seems to be done in a huge part by young people, locking all of the young people up would cause crime to plummet pretty much everywhere. Great suggestion! Now let's see how many people in your state would vote for that. I wouldn't put in much of your own money though.

Seriously, I'd much prefer the OP as president than Biden. Love their political views even though this thread was a joke. XD

I'd rather a chimp be in the White House. He wouldn't be able to do anything which in this case would be good. I'm not excited about the future damage this guy is going to bring.

These threads are always fun to see who lacks the intellect to grasp sarcasm

My solution for gun crime is to remove all background checks and waiting lists, but require all guns be loaded with nothing but a flag that says "bang" on it.

Forum List

Back