Would You Vote For Me?

You lost me at "gun homicides."

queens-shootout.gif

trapstar-gun-to-head.gif

I think you should reconsider your position, and like Kamala, focus on the root causes.

Good luck!
You know, Cain killed Abel, and that’s the problem that we have. And I said, what we need to do is look into how we can stop those things. You talked about doing a disinformation [board]. What about getting a department that can look at young men, that’s looking at women, that’s looking at their social media. What about doing that? Looking at things like that? And we can stop that that way. But yet, they want to continue to talk about taking away your constitutional rights.

I ain’t going back and just saying No but if you need a better answer then fucking hell no!

We already have enough mental midgets in DC!
B-b-b-b-b-but Trump endorsed him!

Agreed. We don't need any more baby-killers in politics.
Well is the politician the baby killer or the mother?

The Politician is letting the woman make the choice, so ask yourself who should you blame?

Also if a woman want to abort that unwanted Child let be clear she will no matter what you demand…

So in the end my personal opinion is the Woman has to live with the choice and not me…

Well is the politician the baby killer or the mother?

The Politician is letting the woman make the choice, so ask yourself who should you blame?

Also if a woman want to abort that unwanted Child let be clear she will no matter what you demand…

So in the end my personal opinion is the Woman has to live with the choice and not me…

It's telling that you don't mention the rights of the child at all.

You know, Cain killed Abel, and that’s the problem that we have. And I said, what we need to do is look into how we can stop those things. You talked about doing a disinformation [board]. What about getting a department that can look at young men, that’s looking at women, that’s looking at their social media. What about doing that? Looking at things like that? And we can stop that that way. But yet, they want to continue to talk about taking away your constitutional rights.

Honestly, I can't tell if your OP was serious, or you were trolling and trying to get a bunch of Right Wingers like myself to bash Herschel Walker. I am leaning towards the latter, but I do not know you.

What I was suggesting with the animated gifs of young black men brandishing firearms was that there are actually much more substantive root causes that need addressing in order to reduce "gun violence."

It's not the guns that do the violence; it's the people. Focusing on the most disproportionate, that would be young Black males. Why is that? It's not because they are looking at young women on social media; it's because their fathers do not come home from work and help them with their homework.

Regards,
Jim

Forum List

Back