Would You Vote For Me?

You bleat constantly for gun control, and the end to free speech.

Both tenets of fascism.
Actually, I quite openly have advocated for the legalization of hand grenades, RPGs, mortars, and howitzers. The second amendment says "ARMS", not "GUNS".

Where am I bleating for an end to free speech?

If you want to run on anything, run on restoring the power, dignity and respect of our police officers.
uvalde-swat-team.jpg

I'd rather a chimp be in the White House. He wouldn't be able to do anything which in this case would be good. I'm not excited about the future damage this guy is going to bring.
A chimp might accidentally hit the nuclear launch button.

Then again, Biden might think the nuclear launch button summons his body man.

Actually, I quite openly have advocated for the legalization of hand grenades, RPGs, mortars, and howitzers. The second amendment says "ARMS", not "GUNS".

Where am I bleating for an end to free speech?

You wish to control hate speech. That is ending free speech,

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm considering a run for the US Senate.

I have come up with a great idea to solve the gun homicide problem which I think will carry me right into the Senate. It is sure to be that popular.

Something needs to be done. Gun homicides reached their highest level in 25 years during Trump's Covid pandemic.

What I think we need to do is have a government department monitor young men who are looking at young women on social media.

All those young men on lockdown had nothing to do but stalk women online, you know?

So what do you think? Would you vote for me?

No, I'll never vote for a pro-abort.

I have come up with a great idea to solve the gun homicide problem which I think will carry me right into the Senate. It is sure to be that popular.

Something needs to be done. Gun homicides reached their highest level in 25 years during Trump's Covid pandemic.

What I think we need to do is have a government department monitor young men who are looking at young women on social media.

All those young men on lockdown had nothing to do but stalk women online, you know?

Two terms for you, one in the Clinton Unit, one in Gitmo.

You lost me at "gun homicides."

queens-shootout.gif

trapstar-gun-to-head.gif

I think you should reconsider your position, and like Kamala, focus on the root causes.

Good luck!

Forum List

Back