Would You Want McDonald's In Your House?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm not a big fan of McDonald's but this is pretty cool. However, I would love to have Wendy's in my house or Burger King. 😁

I literally cannot remember the last time I has McDonalds. It's gotta be 30 years.

I'm not a big fan of McDonald's but this is pretty cool. However, I would love to have Wendy's in my house or Burger King. 😁

I used to buy my dog a plain burger whenever I went out for awhile and he experienced separation anxiety. I instinctively would want to walk into a McDs even after my dog passed. I am not a fan of fast food myself.

I literally cannot remember the last time I has McDonalds. It's gotta be 30 years.

Then that would mean that I was only four years old then. I'll get their chicken nuggets or ice cream, but their burgers are nasty. 🤮

I worked at a McDonalds back when you could buy a burger, fry and small drink for 95 cents. I was a professional burger flipper and we made the burgers very specific that it would be a great thing to eat. Of course this was a franchise, so we treated all the customers as if they were our own family, so they would come back. Corporate McDonalds in the 1990s started buying back the franchises and made company stores and the product of McDonalds went to hell.

I worked at a McDonalds back when you could buy a burger, fry and small drink for 95 cents. I was a professional burger flipper and we made the burgers very specific that it would be a great thing to eat. Of course this was a franchise, so we treated all the customers as if they were our own family, so they would come back. Corporate McDonalds in the 1990s started buying back the franchises and made company stores and the product of McDonalds went to hell.
LOL, I worked for them before they copied the Bonus Jack from Jack in the Box. I was the fry guy. Had to peel, slice and wash 200# of taters every morning. The basic burger was 19 cents, w/cheese 24 cents and a McDouble (we called a Big Mac) was 29 cents. Ours was a wholly owned franchise as well in Phoenix 1967.

Looks like McDonalds appropriated the whole house for the business? I thought it would be a small kiosk inside the home but apparently not.

But the wheels were turning. If I had a large enough home and could appropriate a couple of rooms for a small McDonalds franchise, it might be a good way to pay off my mortgage or whatever. The rent they would pay would surely be enough to cover a mortgage payment.

Hombre and I try to avoid fast food as much as possible but we aren't fanatics about it. And two or three times a year we indulge in a quarter pounder with cheese for him and a few chicken nuggets for me. (We are within a few blocks of a McDonalds.) Or for breakfast I once in a blue moon have an Egg McMuffin and he opts for sausage biscuits for breakfast when neither of us aren't in a mood to cook or one of us has to go out for another errand. And I do like McDonalds french fries and hashbrowns.

I think having one in my home could be a temptation to indulge in really bad food too often. :)

Forum List

Back