🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would you want to keep your gun in a gov/doj. lock box lol

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

This is so gawd dam UN CONSTITUTIONAL A DOJ LOCK BOX R U KIDDING ME!!
How many dips want to keep their guns in na lock box at a gov facility bahahah.

Wow, that's worse than here. In Canada you must have the gun unloaded, bullets in a separate location, and both locations locked. You can however, keep the gun on your premises so if you are robbed or worse, you can at least contribute to the stat that shows "gun ownership doesn't save lives" as you didn't have time to unlock the locations and load your weapon before attacked.

That is about to change too though. Some former police chiefs want to ban guns, from coast to coast. Civil liberties isn't a "thing" in Canada.

Last edited:
Wow, that's worse than here. In Canada you must have the gun unloaded, bullets in a separate location, and both locations locked. You can however, keep the gun on your premises so if you are robbed or worse, you can at least contribute to the stat that shows "gun ownership doesn't save lives" as you didn't have time to unlock the locations and load your weapon before attacked.

That is about to change too though. Some former police chiefs want to ban guns, from coast to coast.

Fight.

Never have used a gun lock or box. I have a safe of course, but the house guns are always immediately available when we're home.

That is about to change too though. Some former police chiefs want to ban guns, from coast to coast.

Fight.

I don't own a gun, nor care to. To each their own. I have many fights, this isn't one of them fortunately.

This is so gawd dam UN CONSTITUTIONAL A DOJ LOCK BOX R U KIDDING ME!!
How many dips want to keep their guns in na lock box at a gov facility bahahah.

20130429__native_american_billboard_gun_rights_coloradop1-1.jpg

Fight.

I don't own a gun, nor care to. To each their own. I have many fights, this isn't one of them fortunately.
I hope you can off the muslims your leader is letting invade you, unarmed because you certainly cannot depend on them to defend you.

Forum List

Back