Would you want to start over again?

This issue is not as simple as most movies would have you believe.
First of all, my children, who were conceived at a specific point in time and space, would not exist in the new reality.
Second of all, if you really think about this, at what moment in your life would you start to alter your current life?
When you're 5?
When you're 10?
When you're 15?
When you're 20?

1654032721506.png

Fifteen most definitely

*****LERCHEROUS GRIN****

:cool:

So long as I could go back to age six or so and relive the last 40+ years, great. I wouldn’t want to start over as a child in 2020. I’d avoid a lot of the crap in my early life, make some quick money and DISAPPEAR forever before 2005.

I hope this subject isn't a repost but-

Would you want to start your life over again, but with the knowledge you have now? Someone asked me this at a class reunion a few years back, though tempting, I'd have to say "No" the knowledge I have now would have made things easier and certainly more prosperous, but I wouldn't want to do it again.

How about you?
I'd love to start again..

Interesting ...

Care to expand?

If you don't think someone like Trump (and many others) is so combative and defiant due to his life in big dollar real estate in NY than you can state so. In my eyes and from what I have heard him say over the years when forced into bankruptcy it absolutely made him shrewed and unwielding.

Care to expand?

If you don't think someone like Trump (and many others) is so combative and defiant due to his life in big dollar real estate in NY than you can state so. In my eyes and from what I have heard him say over the years when forced into bankruptcy it absolutely made him shrewed and unwielding.
It's just intriguing to me because I never understood his appeal. Clearly it's there, but I don't get it. The comment I quoted may shed some light on it.

This issue is not as simple as most movies would have you believe.
First of all, my children, who were conceived at a specific point in time and space, would not exist in the new reality.
Second of all, if you really think about this, at what moment in your life would you start to alter your current life?
When you're 5?
When you're 10?
When you're 15?
When you're 20?

I would love to do it all again. I've had wonderful people in my life.

Would you want to start your life over again, but with the knowledge you have now? Someone asked me this at a class reunion a few years back, though tempting, I'd have to say "No" the knowledge I have now would have made things easier and certainly more prosperous, but I wouldn't want to do it again.

How about you?
No, I feel like that would be cheating. And it would take away from the random discoveries, hard knocks, failures, and successes that brought me to this point.

How about you?
Only if I could be a lipstick lesbian.

With the luck, love and experience of a long life you ask me if I would start over if I could? What are you nuts?

How about you?
Yes, I would.

Forum List

Back