🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wouldnt it be funny as heck if someone found out Trump and Hillary had a one night fling?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
It would be out right hilarious, after all they were both close at one time probably do have some love between them. Or dare I say a three way?

upload_2016-10-8_0-41-30.jpeg

Or maybe a four way?

upload_2016-10-8_0-41-30.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-8_0-40-7.jpeg
    upload_2016-10-8_0-40-7.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 50
Hypothetical scenario: You are strolling in the woods and you walk into a large grove

Bam!

You notice from afar that Trump is bent over a log getting screwed by Clinton with a strapon.

What do you do?

It would be out right hilarious, after all they were both close at one time probably do have some love between them. Or dare I say a three way?

It would be quite the dark comedy.

Believable though. Ever hear Donald attack Hillary Clinton's appearance? He insults the appearance of all kinds of women, but not Hillary Clinton?

It would be quite the dark comedy.

Believable though. Ever hear Donald attack Hillary Clinton's appearance? He insults the appearance of all kinds of women, but not Hillary Clinton?

It would be outright hilarious if the public found out, who would they vote for?

View attachment 92616

Or maybe a four way?

View attachment 92616

Well the current Conspiracy Theory is that the Clint9ons needed Trump to win the Republican nomination so that Hilary would win the election. If you compare Hilary to Trump's competitors in the (R) party she would have lost by a land slide.

Well the current Conspiracy Theory is that the Clint9ons needed Trump to win the Republican nomination so that Hilary would win the election. If you compare Hilary to Trump's competitors in the (R) party she would have lost by a land slide.

It is interesting how the top of the roost was Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, and Ben Carson. All a bunch of cartoons.

It would of been a landslide victory if John Kasich or Marco Rubio won the nomination.

It is interesting how the top of the roost was Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, and Ben Carson. All a bunch of cartoons.

It would of been a landslide victory if John Kasich or Marco Rubio won the nomination.

Anyone compared to Hilary would have won by a landside, except Trump!

Shouldn't you guys in the Carolinas be doing what you're best at? Absorbing hurricanes so the important people don't get any damage?

Shouldn't you guys in the Carolinas be doing what you're best at? Absorbing hurricanes so the important people don't get any damage?

Who would the important people be?

The ones like you who says only " little people pay taxes?"

The ones like you Who says" you don't know what's best for you we do"

The ones like you who says " you didn't build that"

Damn kunt sniffing to much of Hillary's ass lately I see.

since it's carolina, i'll let it pass, but if you accuse my state of being a climate tampon, it's war.

Forum List

Back