Wouldn't This be Considered Child Abuse.

Conhog all it provers is that you have a differing opinion. People do not have to have the same opinions.

Not all parents have the same opinions of how to raise, or what is best for their children. And before you snap a gasket DECISIONS within the law.

True, but IMO the parents of this girl were negligent in their parental duties, and as everyone knows, mine's the only opinion that counts. :D

:) With your children, yes :) Yours is the only opinion that counts :)

Hey, I got someone to admit it....:lol:

Dam i thought my opinion was the only one that counted..... I been lied to....LOL

My kids are strong willed.. no idea where they get it from....

Anyhoo... My OPINION matters little to them. But my time, attention, listening to their issues and thoughts or feelings, means the world... So I figure I still win....

Dam i thought my opinion was the only one that counted..... I been lied to....LOL

I thought you and I have covered this already. You told me to fuck off if I interfered with your children. And I told you the same, Fuck off, my children and decisions for them are none of you business.

I guess that means we agree to just fuck each other.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought you and I have covered this already. You told me to fuck off if I interfered with your children. And I told you the same, Fuck off, my children and decisions for them are none of you business.

LOL, you big tease....:lol:

Me tease? Did we or did we not both say fuck you? I would assume that means we are fucking each other. :lol:

Me tease? Did we or did we not both say fuck you? I would assume that means we are fucking each other. :lol:

OMG! we are ..... :lol:

Conhog all it provers is that you have a differing opinion. People do not have to have the same opinions.

Not all parents have the same opinions of how to raise, or what is best for their children. And before you snap a gasket DECISIONS within the law.

True, but IMO the parents of this girl were negligent in their parental duties, and as everyone knows, mine's the only opinion that counts. :D

and once again for the patently slow, you ARE wrong. YOURS is NOT the only opinion that counts in raising your children or we wouldn't even have department of child services. Is that really that hard to figure out?

OMG....You just called me names over several posts you crying little imbecile.... I started calling you names in response to your constant name calling.... You fucking unbelievable little twerp....

pointing ouit your stupid hypocrisy =/= whining, but you're a retarded bucket of shit , so I don't expect you to understand that rather advanced concept.

Really, so Obama pointing fingers and demanding that BP clean up the oil spill is moronic?

I never said he was beyond reproach, I did say that when he presents a witness one has to consider that the witness is probably telling the truth.

Geraldo is half Jewish half Puerto Rican and was born in Brooklyn, as far as I am aware he doesn't claim to be a Spaniard so why would he pronounce his name as a Spanish name?

Also, Geraldo is in fact a German as well as Italian and Hispanic name , and each of course has its own pronunciation.

Gerardo | Name Meaning & Origin | Boy Name Gerardo | Baby Names World

They aren't the same at all. WHat part of neglecting your child is abuse do you not understand? I provided a link to a government website stating as such , did you miss it?

you told me thats where you got it just a few posts ago... So you watched jeraldo springer and he had "family member" on there.... Okay LOL.... So what were these "family members" exactly? Got any proof they actually know anything that went on in that family? or did jeraldo springer tell you so its all true....

So you just arbitrarily decide which family members are lying and which are telling the truth?

As if it wasn't clear before now, I think it is now proven without doubt that you sir are incapable of debating me in an intelligent matter. So enjoy knowing that you encourage parents to neglect their children, and oh yeah suck a cock dipshit I'm done arguing with you.

LOL, well as much as I love watching you blow your head gasket here, I must point some more issues with your above response...

you said above...

Geraldo is half Jewish half Puerto Rican and was born in Brooklyn, as far as I am aware he doesn't claim to be a Spaniard so why would he pronounce his name as a Spanish name?

Also, Geraldo is in fact a German as well as Italian and Hispanic name , and each of course has its own pronunciation.

Gerardo[/B].html]Gerardo | Name Meaning & Origin | Boy Name Gerardo | Baby Names World

Notice I bolded all the stupid parts.... yeah... ok moving on... In Puerto Rico they speak Spanish... in Mexico they also speak Spanish.... So since I am pretty sure there is no hebrew name for Geraldo, we can safely assume it was taken in reference to his Puerto Rican family... From puerto rico.... Where they speak Spanish....

And further, since he does not claim to be German or Italian, we can again assume his name reflects his Puerto Rican heritage.... Puerto Rico... Where they speak Spanish.... :lol:

Hispanic... think about that word a sec... Hisss - spanic..... kinda denotes something... Has a spanish ring to it huh.... yeah ....moving on....

BTW, you can cry to your hearts content....:lol::lol:

You're a silly bastard. Here. My name is Aaron, a patently Jewish name, but not a Jew in my family line. So i'm proof that not everyone stick to name origins when naming their children to identify them with where their heritage.

Stupid moron.

and once again for the patently slow, you ARE wrong. YOURS is NOT the only opinion that counts in raising your children or we wouldn't even have department of child services. Is that really that hard to figure out?

Stop crying already... different opinions do not mean abuse.. stop exaggerating ...Drama queen..

pointing ouit your stupid hypocrisy =/= whining, but you're a retarded bucket of shit , so I don't expect you to understand that rather advanced concept.

Really, so Obama pointing fingers and demanding that BP clean up the oil spill is moronic?

I never said he was beyond reproach, I did say that when he presents a witness one has to consider that the witness is probably telling the truth.

Gerardo | Name Meaning & Origin | Boy Name Gerardo | Baby Names World

They aren't the same at all. WHat part of neglecting your child is abuse do you not understand? I provided a link to a government website stating as such , did you miss it?

you told me thats where you got it just a few posts ago... So you watched jeraldo springer and he had "family member" on there.... Okay LOL.... So what were these "family members" exactly? Got any proof they actually know anything that went on in that family? or did jeraldo springer tell you so its all true....

So you just arbitrarily decide which family members are lying and which are telling the truth?

As if it wasn't clear before now, I think it is now proven without doubt that you sir are incapable of debating me in an intelligent matter. So enjoy knowing that you encourage parents to neglect their children, and oh yeah suck a cock dipshit I'm done arguing with you.

LOL, well as much as I love watching you blow your head gasket here, I must point some more issues with your above response...

you said above...

Gerardo[/B].html]Gerardo | Name Meaning & Origin | Boy Name Gerardo | Baby Names World

Notice I bolded all the stupid parts.... yeah... ok moving on... In Puerto Rico they speak Spanish... in Mexico they also speak Spanish.... So since I am pretty sure there is no hebrew name for Geraldo, we can safely assume it was taken in reference to his Puerto Rican family... From puerto rico.... Where they speak Spanish....

And further, since he does not claim to be German or Italian, we can again assume his name reflects his Puerto Rican heritage.... Puerto Rico... Where they speak Spanish.... :lol:

Hispanic... think about that word a sec... Hisss - spanic..... kinda denotes something... Has a spanish ring to it huh.... yeah ....moving on....

BTW, you can cry to your hearts content....:lol::lol:

You're a silly bastard. Here. My name is Aaron, a patently Jewish name, but not a Jew in my family line. So i'm proof that not everyone stick to name origins when naming their children to identify them with where their heritage.

Stupid moron.

Not very sharp are ya....

His name is representing his puerto rican heritage, its a spanish name.. He will tell ya that you moron... LOL

You tried to imply I was saying he was a Spaniard... Well you were wrong.. Dead wrong... And embarrassingly so... ya fucked up and talked out your ass again and now you are going to try and play some retarded semantics game which has no bearing....

So fucking what your names a jewish name and you aren't jewish... Jeraldo is jewish and puerto rican you even said so, so his name reflects his puerto rican heritage.. Puerto Rico.. Where they speak Spanish... hence the fucking spanish name you idiot....:lol:

Do yourself a favor and grow up now...:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back