Wow.....100,000 off the voter rolls and this is just the beginning and just one state!

I saw something that I thought was a great idea.

If the state removes your name from the voter rolls, and you are unable to vote due to no error on your part, you should not be required to pay taxes until you are next allowed to vote. Otherwise, how is that not taxation without representation.

I have no problem with purging voter rolls as long as it is done well ahead of Election Day and a concerted effort is made to notify the voter.
A voter on the purge list who shows up to vote should be allowed to vote provisionally based on proving legal residency.

Last edited:

If the state removes your name from the voter rolls, and you are unable to vote due to no error on your part, you should not be required to pay taxes until you are next allowed to vote. Otherwise, how is that not taxation without representation.
Not a bad idea.

What about the thousands of voters that were told "you've already voted" when they went to vote, in various states. If caught, I'm good with the criminal that stole that vote getting 30 years. Let's send the right message.

Not a bad idea.

What about the thousands of voters that were told "you've already voted" when they went to vote, in various states. If caught, I'm good with the criminal that stole that vote getting 30 years. Let's send the right message.
I havenot seen many claims of people showing up to vote and told you already voted

You have any data on that?

So who are you going to accuse of cheating if all the "election reform" and voter purges fails to suppress enough votes to get the republican to win?

Do you really think the GOP (or someone else) is just going to throw legitimate names off the roster without having evidence / reason to d oso?

In the last election voters were found to have moved, died, etc...yet Liberals / Democrats fought tooth and nail in an attempt to prevent voter rolls to be inspected and updated. If not prior to every election a review of / cleaning up the roles should be done every few years.

Not a bad idea.

I have no problem with prosecuting the criminal that stole the vote.

I think 30 years is way more than it should be. People convicted of murder typically spend 15 to 18 years in prison.

Yeah, like the dead and the homeless pay a lot in Taxes.

Purging the dead should be relatively non controversial
Those who moved should be easy once someone else at that address registers to vote or a change of address is filed.

The problem is with those voters who vote sporadically. Some only vote in Presidential Election years and may miss a cycle. They should be repeatedly notified and be allowed to vote provisionally pending approval of residency

Gonna be a very interesting mid term season I think.

JO
You think you can cheat your way back into power
Do you think they might beat you at your own game, moron? Oh, yeah, I forgot, I'm talking to a faux lawyer.

So who are you going to accuse of cheating if all the "election reform" and voter purges fails to suppress enough votes to get the republican to win?

^^^^ THERE IT IS, this pernicious Leftwing prejudice that cleaning up the voter registration of dead meat as should be done to keep elections fair and honest is somehow "suppressing" votes.

Must be the democrats are depending on a whole lotta dead people and illegals to "win" elections.

Not a bad idea.

I have no problem with prosecuting the criminal that stole the vote.

I think 30 years is way more than it should be. People convicted of murder typically spend 15 to 18 years in prison.
Anyone caught committing election fraud should be stripped of the right / ability to ever vote again as well as going to jail.

Good luck with that. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back