Wow.....100,000 off the voter rolls and this is just the beginning and just one state!

Gonna be a very interesting mid term season I think.

JO
It’s a good move but it won’t stop Democrats from registering thousands of fake voters at bogus addresses and using mail in ballots to rig an election.
It definitely will do nothing to prevent Republican legislatures from overturning the will of the voters

I saw something that I thought was a great idea.

If the state removes your name from the voter rolls, and you are unable to vote due to no error on your part, you should not be required to pay taxes until you are next allowed to vote. Otherwise, how is that not taxation without representation.
Yeah, like the dead and the homeless pay a lot in Taxes.

Then passing a law to that effect wouldn't cause any harm, now would it? Unless they also purge actual living people from the rolls as well.
Simply being alive is not a qualifying factor for suffrage. What is wrong with you?

Nothing is wrong with me. I was simply replying to your comment "Yeah, like the dead and the homeless pay a lot in taxes".
And I was referring to your comment, "Unless they also purge actual living people from the rolls as well.", thus the question as to your well being.

It’s a good move but it won’t stop Democrats from registering thousands of fake voters at bogus addresses and using mail in ballots to rig an election.
Which of course doesn't happen
People move and don't cancel their voter registration all the time.
What happens here is that people don't vote for a number of years and don't respond to snail mail and get removed from the voter rolls.

Once they are removed it becomes REALLY hard to get reinstated.

JO
This thing runs deeper than just election fraud.... The governor and the Secretary of State have some dirty Chinese business dealings to cover up and I think they were afraid that the investigation into the voting of regularities may lead straight to them.

The ONLY fair way to deal with this situation is to delete every voter roll in the country right now and require everyone to register to vote. IN PERSON WITH PROPER ID.

Then institute a system whereby at the very next election, your name is added to the next election voter rolls when you sign in to vote.

As soon as the election is over, the old voter registration database is deleted and ONLY the database of people who voted is kept.

If, for some reason, you fail to make an election, you can have your name added to the voter registration roll by showing up IN PERSON WITH PROPER ID.

This way, there is no need to go through voter registration databases as they will be kept up to date every single election.

I have no problem with purging voter rolls as long as it is done well ahead of Election Day and a concerted effort is made to notify the voter.
A voter on the purge list who shows up to vote should be allowed to vote provisionally based on proving legal residency.
Just institute same-day registration and it’s all moot.

Which of course doesn't happen
People move and don't cancel their voter registration all the time.
What happens here is that people don't vote for a number of years and don't respond to snail mail and get removed from the voter rolls.

Once they are removed it becomes REALLY hard to get reinstated.
We get a voter registration card in the mail every two years. You can re-register at any time too.

So who are you going to accuse of cheating if all the "election reform" and voter purges fails to suppress enough votes to get the republican to win?

^^^^ THERE IT IS, this pernicious Leftwing prejudice that cleaning up the voter registration of dead meat as should be done to keep elections fair and honest is somehow "suppressing" votes.

Must be the democrats are depending on a whole lotta dead people and illegals to "win" elections.
Can you guarantee that no legitimate voter was unfairly purged? Do you care?

If the state removes your name from the voter rolls, and you are unable to vote due to no error on your part, you should not be required to pay taxes until you are next allowed to vote. Otherwise, how is that not taxation without representation.
How is allowing welfare hos the right to vote allowed then...they don't pay taxes, just take what others pay in, but are allowed to vote no matter how inept and incompetent that they are nullifying votes of those that do pay taxes.

If you want to deny people the right to vote because they are on welfare or don't pay taxes, you need to pass a constitutional amendment to nullify the 24th amendment.

"The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax."

Just curious what this has to do with welfare.

We get a voter registration card in the mail every two years. You can re-register at any time too.
Never saw one. Maybe it got thrown out with the junk mail?

That's what the Republicans count on.

How is allowing welfare hos the right to vote allowed then...they don't pay taxes, just take what others pay in, but are allowed to vote no matter how inept and incompetent that they are nullifying votes of those that do pay taxes.

If you want to deny people the right to vote because they are on welfare or don't pay taxes, you need to pass a constitutional amendment to nullify the 24th amendment.

"The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax."

Just curious what this has to do with welfare.

I was responding to Turtlesoup's post.

"How is allowing welfare hos the right to vote allowed then...they don't pay taxes, just take what others pay in, but are allowed to vote no matter how inept and incompetent that they are nullifying votes of those that do pay taxes."

My state automatically drops everyone who doesn't vote in two consecutive elections.

However, it's extremely easy to to reregister to vote. We have same day registration, offer registration at the DMV, can register on line too.

We make it very easy to vote in my state.

Which is one of the reasons why it's very hard for a republican to win an election here.

When most of the people vote, republicans lose.

So who are you going to accuse of cheating if all the "election reform" and voter purges fails to suppress enough votes to get the republican to win?
^^^^ THERE IT IS, this pernicious Leftwing prejudice that cleaning up the voter registration of dead meat as should be done to keep elections fair and honest is somehow "suppressing" votes. Must be the democrats are depending on a whole lotta dead people and illegals to "win" elections.

Why should I have to guarantee anything? Have you found a single person claiming to be unfairly removed? One? Do YOU guarantee anything? The Democrats? The government?

By your stupid dolt reasoning, no officer should ever stop you for any crime because they can't guarantee 100% that they even have the right guy.

BTW, is Joe Biddum guaranteeing this nation than none of the millions he is letting in undocumented across our southern border won't be the next 9/11 terrorist?

^^^^ THERE IT IS, this pernicious Leftwing prejudice that cleaning up the voter registration of dead meat as should be done to keep elections fair and honest is somehow "suppressing" votes. Must be the democrats are depending on a whole lotta dead people and illegals to "win" elections.

Why should I have to guarantee anything? Have you found a single person claiming to be unfairly removed? One? Do YOU guarantee anything? The Democrats? The government?

By your stupid dolt reasoning, no officer should ever stop you for any crime because they can't guarantee 100% that they even have the right guy.

BTW, is Joe Biddum guaranteeing this nation than none of the millions he is letting in undocumented across our southern border won't be the next 9/11 terrorist?
Wait… you can’t/won’t guarantee that legal voters won’t be disenfranchised and you think that’s acceptable?

Lol. That’s actually the point. Disenfranchising voters you don’t want voting. You’re almost being honest

JO
You think you can cheat your way back into power
Explain to me how Trump would cheat when 100,000 votes may have been illegally cast? Remember,
Biden won by 12,670 winning votes.
Now 13% of Americans move each year
So in Georgia with 100,000 voters removed and with 13% of Americans changing addresses each year..
hmmm... 13% of 100,000 is 13,000 votes that could have been falsely for Biden!

Explain to me how Trump would cheat when 100,000 votes may have been illegally cast?
Excess people on the voter rolls does not mean they voted.

Actually, if they had voted under those names, they would have shown up as active voters and not be subject to purge

JO
You think you can cheat your way back into power
Explain to me how Trump would cheat when 100,000 votes may have been illegally cast? Remember,
Biden won by 12,670 winning votes.
Now 13% of Americans move each year
So in Georgia with 100,000 voters removed and with 13% of Americans changing addresses each year..
hmmm... 13% of 100,000 is 13,000 votes that could have been falsely for Biden!
Texas will bust you if you vote in two different precincts.

Surely you must feel confident the purge was done fairly since you are defending it.

Surely you must feel confident the purge was done fairly since you are defending it.

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT? It's not my call, Junior. Voter roles must be maintained and keep current and accurate to even begin to have an honest election otherwise it invites cheating.

It's up to the authorities to not only do that, but make a reasonable effort to keep it ACCURATE.

Removing 102,000 dead voters should do that. Apparently they have done it many times before. That's good. Now prove to us anything has been done wrong! Prove to us no one cheated last year voting while 102,000 ineligible voters were still on the rolls!

Forum List

Back