Wow.....100,000 off the voter rolls and this is just the beginning and just one state!

Gonna be a very interesting mid term season I think.

JO
You think you can cheat your way back into power
Explain to me how Trump would cheat when 100,000 votes may have been illegally cast? Remember,
Biden won by 12,670 winning votes.
Now 13% of Americans move each year
So in Georgia with 100,000 voters removed and with 13% of Americans changing addresses each year..
hmmm... 13% of 100,000 is 13,000 votes that could have been falsely for Biden!
A. Were those 100,000 RIGHTFULLY removed?

B. Did any of them cast a vote?

A. Many were probably NOT rightfully removed

B. No reports of ANY of them voting that shouldn't have.

JO
Explain to me how Trump would cheat when 100,000 votes may have been illegally cast? Remember,
So in Georgia with 100,000 voters removed and with 13% of Americans changing addresses each year..

I don't trust any Trump loving republican anywhere near the nuts and bolts of the election system right now.

JO

I don't trust any Trump loving republican anywhere near the nuts and bolts of the election system right now.
They have proven they will go to any length to steal the election

Including storming the Capitol

JO

And a Republican wants it done.
So where's your voter fraud now?
My, my, my, how your tune has changed. Five months ago you were cheering him on when he certified the phony, stolen election. Now he's a republican crook, eh? You're a bald-faced hypocrite.

My time has not changed. I'll say it again. They can make all the adjustments they want. Have a hundred audits and rant until the sun rises in the West and nothing will.
You've had 6 months to find something and you're no closer than when it started.

Now do you think I've change? I'll accept your apology.

I saw something that I thought was a great idea.

If the state removes your name from the voter rolls, and you are unable to vote due to no error on your part, you should not be required to pay taxes until you are next allowed to vote. Otherwise, how is that not taxation without representation.
Not a bad idea.

What about the thousands of voters that were told "you've already voted" when they went to vote, in various states. If caught, I'm good with the criminal that stole that vote getting 30 years. Let's send the right message.

I have no problem with prosecuting the criminal that stole the vote.

I think 30 years is way more than it should be. People convicted of murder typically spend 15 to 18 years in prison.
Anyone caught committing election fraud should be stripped of the right / ability to ever vote again as well as going to jail.

Really?
How considerate of you. Of course that would be aimed solely at democrats because you pompous liars wouldn't do it.
Anyhow, you keep banging away with the fraud shit and I'll enjoy the presidency.

JO

My, my, my, how your tune has changed. Five months ago you were cheering him on when he certified the phony, stolen election. Now he's a republican crook, eh? You're a bald-faced hypocrite.

My time has not changed. I'll say it again. They can make all the adjustments they want. Have a hundred audits and rant until the sun rises in the West and nothing will.
You've had 6 months to find something and you're no closer than when it started.

Never mind moron. Please keep up--you were cheering the republican GA SOS when he certified and now you are bad mouthing him for cleaning the voter rolls.

JO

Never mind moron. Please keep up--you were cheering the republican GA SOS when he certified and now you are bad mouthing him for cleaning the voter rolls.

I'm up your nose boy. I was not cheering anyone.

JO

Is junior triggered? Tsk. Tsk.

The ONLY fair way to deal with this situation is to delete every voter roll in the country right now and require everyone to register to vote. IN PERSON WITH PROPER ID.

Then institute a system whereby at the very next election, your name is added to the next election voter rolls when you sign in to vote.

As soon as the election is over, the old voter registration database is deleted and ONLY the database of people who voted is kept.

If, for some reason, you fail to make an election, you can have your name added to the voter registration roll by showing up IN PERSON WITH PROPER ID.

This way, there is no need to go through voter registration databases as they will be kept up to date every single election.
In Canada, I file my taxes every year, check a box allowing the CRA to share my info with Elections Canada, which shares it with Election Ontario. There, on the voter's roll. And unless I move between filing and an election, all the info is correct.

The ONLY fair way to deal with this situation is to delete every voter roll in the country right now and require everyone to register to vote. IN PERSON WITH PROPER ID.

Then institute a system whereby at the very next election, your name is added to the next election voter rolls when you sign in to vote.

As soon as the election is over, the old voter registration database is deleted and ONLY the database of people who voted is kept.

If, for some reason, you fail to make an election, you can have your name added to the voter registration roll by showing up IN PERSON WITH PROPER ID.

This way, there is no need to go through voter registration databases as they will be kept up to date every single election.
In Canada, I file my taxes every year, check a box allowing the CRA to share my info with Elections Canada, which shares it with Election Ontario. There, on the voter's roll. And unless I move between filing and an election, all the info is correct.
Not much different in most states. CA, you file a voter reg. with LofWV or County clerks. It remains active until you file a change of address or die. If you vote in more than one precinct it is a felony. Other states register you when you get a drivers license or ID.

JO

If he's a loyal Republican, it would appear he us cleaning up his act before he is found out for election fraud.
Why wasn't it done years again?
Now we know why..

JO

Is junior triggered? Tsk. Tsk.

I'm not triggered son. I'm pointing how you boys are habitual liars.

JO

If he's a loyal Republican, it would appear he us cleaning up his act before he is found out for election fraud.
Now we know why..
Yeah, the stolen election is over, now to get rid of the evidence. Won't work numb nuts.

JO

Now we know why..
Yeah, the stolen election is over, now to get rid of the evidence. Won't work numb nuts.

How long have republicans been using those votes? How convenient he wants to get rid of them now.

JO
wqzskdyz-1342582123.jpg

JO

Now we know why..

How long have republicans been using those votes? How convenient he wants to get rid of them now.
HaHaHa, sorry moron, the democrats are the party of dead voters--Daley in Chicago? Also the party of KKK. You're misdirected and easily manipulated.

JO

Now we know why..

HaHaHa, sorry moron, the democrats are the party of dead voters--Daley in Chicago? Also the party of KKK. You're misdirected and easily manipulated.

That might be so but you have no evidence to prove anything you say and I'll challenge you to provide it.

My point is he knew about those 100000 votes but only chose now to correct it.
Do you think I can't see through that?

JO

Now we know why..

That might be so but you have no evidence to prove anything you say and I'll challenge you to provide it.

My point is he knew about those 100000 votes but only chose now to correct it.
Do you think I can't see through that?
I don't think you could find your ass with both hands in the daylight with a flashlight.

I saw something that I thought was a great idea.

If the state removes your name from the voter rolls, and you are unable to vote due to no error on your part, you should not be required to pay taxes until you are next allowed to vote. Otherwise, how is that not taxation without representation.
Excellent idea....or have the state that takes you off the rolls pay your taxes.

Forum List

Back