Wow.....100,000 off the voter rolls and this is just the beginning and just one state!

I saw something that I thought was a great idea.

If the state removes your name from the voter rolls, and you are unable to vote due to no error on your part, you should not be required to pay taxes until you are next allowed to vote. Otherwise, how is that not taxation without representation.
when have we had representation

If the state removes your name from the voter rolls, and you are unable to vote due to no error on your part, you should not be required to pay taxes until you are next allowed to vote. Otherwise, how is that not taxation without representation.
Excellent idea....or have the state that takes you off the rolls pay your taxes.
if you refuse to get off your ass and work, you will be poor..duh

when have we had representation

I have voted in every election since 1978. My candidate may not have always won, but I have had my say.

Not a bad idea.

What about the thousands of voters that were told "you've already voted" when they went to vote, in various states. If caught, I'm good with the criminal that stole that vote getting 30 years. Let's send the right message.

I have no problem with prosecuting the criminal that stole the vote.

I think 30 years is way more than it should be. People convicted of murder typically spend 15 to 18 years in prison.
Anyone caught committing election fraud should be stripped of the right / ability to ever vote again as well as going to jail.

Really?
How considerate of you. Of course that would be aimed solely at democrats because you pompous liars wouldn't do it.
Anyhow, you keep banging away with the fraud shit and I'll enjoy the presidency.
Here fucknuts.... enjoy the fruits of the stolen election....

Josef Stolen shitting the bed while the entire planet laughs and points at it:

Not a bad idea.

What about the thousands of voters that were told "you've already voted" when they went to vote, in various states. If caught, I'm good with the criminal that stole that vote getting 30 years. Let's send the right message.

I think 30 years is way more than it should be. People convicted of murder typically spend 15 to 18 years in prison.
Anyone caught committing election fraud should be stripped of the right / ability to ever vote again as well as going to jail.

Really?
How considerate of you. Of course that would be aimed solely at democrats because you pompous liars wouldn't do it.
Anyhow, you keep banging away with the fraud shit and I'll enjoy the presidency.

Josef Stolen shitting the bed while the entire planet laughs and points at it: View attachment 504560

Hey dickhead. Where's your evidence it as stolen? You've had 6 months to get it but still nothing. Who's the dickhead now ?

Not a bad idea.

Really?

Josef Stolen shitting the bed while the entire planet laughs and points at it: View attachment 504560

Hey dickhead. Where's your evidence it as stolen? You've had 6 months to get it but still nothing. Who's the dickhead now ?
You.

Forum List

Back