WOW! 7 Students Slit Their Wrists at Maryland Elementary School!

If you guys had bothered to read the article, you would have seen that they think this is bullying related.

Kinda sad when your peers at school bug you enough that you have to take your pencil sharpener apart to slit your wrists.

You know, they ought to work on the bullying that apparently is going on in the school.

I did a Google search on this, and there were several news articles on this, and all of the stories have said this was bullying related. Even the local paper.

william_paca_1523979271564_5338314_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Prince Georges County, MD. — Officials say seven students cut their wrists at a Maryland elementary school before spring break.

The students at William Paca Elementary School in Hyattsville reportedly used blades from pencil sharpeners to cut themselves.

The injured students were evaluated by a school nurse and none were transported a hospital.
DEVELOPING: At Least 7 Students Have Slit Their Wrists at a Maryland Elementary School - 7 Students Slit Their Wrists at Maryland Elementary School - Breaking911

FFS! WOW! :disbelief: Are taking school Homework test in class getting to hard? :SMILEW~130:
Gee, what will be the reason?
This one has fake news written all over it. but it is true and the kid need some medical help, and some backup for the Bullying.

I've found quite a few news articles about it.

7 Elementary Students Slit Wrists at Maryland School

7 Prince George's County elementary students cut wrists at school, officials say

Students used pencil sharpener blades to cut themselves at school

Seems like

- In a disturbing incident at a Prince George's County elementary school, seven students reportedly took the blades out of pencil sharpeners and cut themselves.

Well, at this age.between 6-7?
--------------------------------------- perhaps just looking for attention or copying older 'youts' . Aren't there so called 'cutters' in 'yout' society or culture doing cutting on their bodies Baz ??

Seems like

- In a disturbing incident at a Prince George's County elementary school, seven students reportedly took the blades out of pencil sharpeners and cut themselves.

--------------------------------------- perhaps just looking for attention or copying older 'youts' . Aren't there so called 'cutters' in 'yout' society or culture doing cutting on their bodies Baz ??

Sure kids are cutters. But when in a 7 person group?

It seems we can't screw up our children quickly enough. It's heartbreaking to watch.

If you guys had bothered to read the article, you would have seen that they think this is bullying related.

Kinda sad when your peers at school bug you enough that you have to take your pencil sharpener apart to slit your wrists.

Bullying is likely more responsible for school shootings than anything else.

It's sad if they're being bullied, but I doubt it was a serious suicide attempt or anything. They're elementary school kids. They probably gave up in pain the moment the blade broke skin. It says they were just evaluated by the school nurse. And if anybody remembers their school nurse, they were about as useless as all hell.

Seems like

If a person is a "cutter", they generally have some pretty serious mental issues going on. I have a relative that went through that problem, and it isn't just looking for attention. Some actually believe that they deserve to be hurt.

some info , --- Cutting --- might be that the widdle kids heard about 'teens' doing CUTTING and decided to do it also . Drama , drama , drama !!

It's sad if they're being bullied, but I doubt it was a serious suicide attempt or anything. They're elementary school kids. They probably gave up in pain the moment the blade broke skin. It says they were just evaluated by the school nurse. And if anybody remembers their school nurse, they were about as useless as all hell.

If it wasn't as serious as you are saying, then why were the kids taken to the hospital?

Bullying is likely more responsible for school shootings than anything else.

Yes, bullying can cause some kids to go shoot up their schools, but bullying can also result in other things like this, or suicide.

anyone that thinks that they deserve to be hurt is a bonehead [even a widdle kid] . That being said , my GUESS is that the kids may be doing some copy cat work for drama BSailor .

If it wasn't as serious as you are saying, then why were the kids taken to the hospital?

Re-read the OP or the article. None were taken to the hospital.

probably the same group that will be heavily tatooed and pierced in the future BSailor .

Seems like

If a person is a "cutter", they generally have some pretty serious mental issues going on. I have a relative that went through that problem, and it isn't just looking for attention. Some actually believe that they deserve to be hurt.

Physical pain can temporarily alleviate emotional pain. Deserve doesn't necessarily have anything to do with it.

Re-read the OP or the article. None were taken to the hospital.
----------------------------------------------- NONE were taken to the hospital eh Montro ??

Forum List

Back