WOW! 7 Students Slit Their Wrists at Maryland Elementary School!

It's sad if they're being bullied, but I doubt it was a serious suicide attempt or anything. They're elementary school kids. They probably gave up in pain the moment the blade broke skin. It says they were just evaluated by the school nurse. And if anybody remembers their school nurse, they were about as useless as all hell.

If it wasn't as serious as you are saying, then why were the kids taken to the hospital?

Re-read the OP or the article. None were taken to the hospital.
----------------------------------------------- NONE were taken to the hospital eh Montro ??

Well, the actual quote is "The injured students were evaluated by a school nurse and none were transported a hospital," but yeah. :)

My friends and I would sometimes cut things into our arms or legs as teenagers. It wasn't a suicide thing. We were just dumb teenagers who thought it would be cool for some reason. Maybe carve your name into your arm or leg, or something. :dunno:

sounds like they were little scratches. In my opinion and GUESS its just some Drama . Kids just need a kick in the azz if it was 1965 or 70 . Now they will probably get counseling about their lack of remorse for their races [if White] killing of the Indians and subjugation of other races of people arounf the Planet .

My friends and I would sometimes cut things into our arms or legs as teenagers. It wasn't a suicide thing. We were just dumb teenagers who thought it would be cool for some reason. Maybe carve your name into your arm or leg, or something. :dunno:
--------------------------------------------------------- Yep , SURE !!

william_paca_1523979271564_5338314_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Prince Georges County, MD. — Officials say seven students cut their wrists at a Maryland elementary school before spring break.

The students at William Paca Elementary School in Hyattsville reportedly used blades from pencil sharpeners to cut themselves.

The injured students were evaluated by a school nurse and none were transported a hospital.
DEVELOPING: At Least 7 Students Have Slit Their Wrists at a Maryland Elementary School - 7 Students Slit Their Wrists at Maryland Elementary School - Breaking911

FFS! WOW! :disbelief: Are taking school Homework test in class getting to hard? :SMILEW~130:
Gee, what will be the reason?
They heard Joe Biden would run in 2020....

Prince Georges County, MD. — Officials say seven students cut their wrists at a Maryland elementary school before spring break.

The students at William Paca Elementary School in Hyattsville reportedly used blades from pencil sharpeners to cut themselves.

The injured students were evaluated by a school nurse and none were transported a hospital.
DEVELOPING: At Least 7 Students Have Slit Their Wrists at a Maryland Elementary School - 7 Students Slit Their Wrists at Maryland Elementary School - Breaking911

FFS! WOW! :disbelief: Are taking school Homework test in class getting to hard? :SMILEW~130:
?----/ The Left will hail them as heroes and demand more Gun Control laws.

I can't tell, are you trying to indicate you don't believe him?

What the hell happened to common sense.
Even kids show a distinct lack of it

--------------------------------------------- agree with him , anything to mess around as a kid and impress the girls as to what kind of animals we were and to horrify Mom at 8 - 9 years of age . Same for bloody wounds gotten in a fight or accident as a guy would show them off Montro .

--------------------------------------------- agree with him , anything to mess around as a kid and impress the girls as to what kind of animals we were and to horrify Mom at 8 - 9 years of age . Same for bloody wounds gotten in a fight or accident as a guy would show them off Montro .

I think intentional cutting is more of a teen thing, but showing off wounds and scars as a kid is pretty common. :)

I think intentional cutting is more of a teen thing, but showing off wounds and scars as a kid is pretty common. :)
-------------------------------------------------------- intentional cutting , my first guess was that it was orchestrated drama following an older kids example , No big deal in my opinion . If i was a Father of one of these kids , i'd kick him in the azz and show him what a real straightedge razor will do to a Porkchop and then hand him the Razor as i ask if he wants to be stupid .

If other kids were telling them to do this, I simply would've said to them in return, "Don't go preaching, if you yourself can not practice."

God bless you and the group of seven always!!!

Holly

Were they performing a blood brother ceremony for there to be a group of them?
Geeesh

Cutting is a thing now...it's happening around here too...attention getting

Forum List

Back