Wow, a (female) Secret Service agent

These folks with free will are always such troublesome properties.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- sounds like a person unwilling to do her job eh ?? Disloyal and unAmerican would also be good descriptions of her Fenton !!
Shows you just what the secret service thinks of this clown
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ok with me if your post is correct , replace ALL of them if thats the case BBen !!

“I would take jail time over a bullet or an endorsement for what I believe to be disaster to this country…” She ended the post: “I am with her” — an implicit endorsement of Hillary Clinton."

Secret Service agent under investigation for social media post on Trump

She should be fired.
I don't know.....getting shot is no cakewalk.

It's a tough choice choosing between being shot and killed or getting gang-raped in prison.
I should added ........"out of a canon"

“I would take jail time over a bullet or an endorsement for what I believe to be disaster to this country…” She ended the post: “I am with her” — an implicit endorsement of Hillary Clinton."

She should be fired.
Thank you for the link.

I can't believe any babe would be so stupid as to say such a thing.

First of all, she is probably a lesbo trying to be a guy and she has a perfect guy job for it.

But to open her mouth about intended dereliction in duty is just stupid.

Give her a mall security job.

Each of the USSS wears vests to protect them from bullets and frags.

The President's only hope in a shooting situation like with Reagan is that one of them gets between him and the shooter.

If I were the POTUS I would wear my own vest too, front and back, with the metal heart protector plate front and back.

She should be fired.
Thank you for the link.

I can't believe any babe would be so stupid as to say such a thing.

First of all, she is probably a lesbo trying to be a guy and she has a perfect guy job for it.

But to open her mouth about intended dereliction in duty is just stupid.

Give her a mall security job.
Even that requires a modicum of common sense which she does not have.

Kerry "dingbat" O'Grady

kerry-ogrady-long-hair-300-portrait.jpg

012417KerryCrabtreestory.png

She should find a different line of work then.

Something in a gun free zone. I am thinking Chicago Public Schools.
I may be wrong, but I believe that the secret service is part of the treasury dept. It was created to investigate counter-fitting money. So there are many jobs for secret service agents that have nothing to do with protecting the president.

She should find a different line of work then.

Something in a gun free zone. I am thinking Chicago Public Schools.
I may be wrong, but I believe that the secret service is part of the treasury dept. It was created to investigate counter-fitting money. So there are many jobs for secret service agents that have nothing to do with protecting the president.

Who knows what other department objections she has? Too important to take a risk.

Technically , I don't think there is any job where you are REQUIRED to take a bullet for someone .

Says she won't take a bullet for the president and would go to jail instead of protecting Trump. Is the left going crazy?

Most SS agents aren't the brightest bulbs in the box but she appears to have her shit together.
How is refusing to do her job, "having her shit together"? Also, how many secret service personnel do you know, since most of them dim based on your experience?

Forum List

Back