WOW! Amazing Statement By A Very Frustrated Glenn Beck.....

Anybody that lets politics impact their life to the point it's making them unhappy has fucked up. We as individuals can't do much outside of vote. If we can't fix the world there's no point being upset about it all the time. I have one life to live. I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend it angry over you idiots.

Anybody that lets politics impact their life to the point it's making them unhappy has fucked up. We as individuals can't do much outside of vote. If we can't fix the world there's no point being upset about it all the time. I have one life to live. I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend it angry over you idiots.
Agreed. We must accept the fact the world is a mess, thanks to a criminal elite who control it. Why get upset about something you have no control over?

Agreed. We must accept the fact the world is a mess, thanks to a criminal elite who control it. Why get upset about something you have no control over?
And also most of us here in the states really aren't living that badly. I can't speak for y'all but I'm comfortable and am glad I wasn't born in a lot of other places I could have been born. Most of us have comfortable enough lives with plenty of luxury. Look at us on the internet opining like we have real problems when there's somebody out there trying to fight off starvation right now.

Glenn has been eating well. He is just now learning this? The president signs off on torture and we just shrug our shoulders. The IRS targets people for their politics. We just shrug our shoulders. We invade countries and run arms out of those countries.....we just shrug our shoulders. Politicians spend millions and millions investigating this stuff and do nothing and we just shrug our shoulders.

I've decided to just get away from people.

IMG_20210512_165249483_HDR.jpg

He’s frustrated because the only ones who believe his lies and bonkers narrative are true believer morons who don’t know how to process information. They are sheep to be told what to do. And they claim Dems are sheep for literally evaluating facts. Beck should just check out of life and go be a hermit somewhere.

Didn't know exactly where to put this so if I am wrong Mods, move it!

Brighteon ^
I feel his frustration. I am torn between staying informed as best I can and turning everything off and tuning it all out!
I have tuned out and turned it all off.
I have not watched any news for well over a year.
It is all divisive "team building". Both sides.
All it was doing to me was making me angry.

I go to Fox News website, CNN website.... here and Youtube.
I follow some links to various places and see what I can decipher for myself, trying to make out what is true and what is spin.
It is all you can do.

I stopped listening to Beck when he loaded up trucks with toys to give to these Illegal kids that the Worthless Negro let flood into this country. Dat boy ain't right in the head.

Speak for yourself. Nancy Pelosi touched my pee pee.

I stopped listening to Beck when he loaded up trucks with toys to give to these Illegal kids that the Worthless Negro let flood into this country. Dat boy ain't right in the head.
Beck was decent when he first started. Pretty thorough and fair.
But then he fell in love with his own voice. Fell in love with his own image. Became over confident, did less vetting... started going down rabbit holes so sure of himself - he couldn't be wrong.
That was years ago

The exact same thing that happened to Bill O'Reilly. He was one of the best on television. But like Glenn, his ego took over and the show became something else. That was many years ago.

I think y'all are a bit wrong on changing the world- now, if you're talking about instant gratification, you're correct - however- if you leave your space a little better than you found it and pass that onto your descendants, you will be changing the world- incrementally, and naturally- it cannot be mandated or legislated- no matter who you vote for- ALL laws are about restricting liberty. Liberty was a founding principle, philosophy of the US- legislation always favors one over another and laws punish criminal action, made criminal by legislation- no matter what Party writes it- now, if one believes restricting liberty is actually a good thing, then it is an up hill battle- but, nothing worth having is easy-

Forum List

Back