Wow, Another Democrat Equally as Stupid and Equally as Ugly as Sandy Cortez

Folks, WTF is going on. We have mental fucking redarded TDS victims in Congress. Red lipstick does not make you inbred ugly ass creatures sexy! Please stop trying to steal White culture, blonde, blue eyes, red lipstick, etc. Red lipstick only works if you are good looking. If you are ugly it only makes you look even uglier. LOL

Most shallow and pedantic

Folks, WTF is going on. We have mental fucking redarded TDS victims in Congress. Red lipstick does not make you inbred ugly ass creatures sexy! Please stop trying to steal White culture, blonde, blue eyes, red lipstick, etc. Red lipstick only works if you are good looking. If you are ugly it only makes you look even uglier. LOL

Trump's trying to keep illegal aliens from taking jobs that belong to Americans.

A lot of the jobs they take are ones for black Americans. Epic fail.

What jobs do only blacks get, meanial?

5c5a37612500004401c59ad7.jpeg
Ah, meathead, this woman has a beauty you will never see. Like Trump, your superficiality blinds you. Pity!
I've little doubt you behold beauty in Abrams. All things being relative to what you know (but seriously, even relatve to liberal women she's butt ugly, right?).

I know the comment was not directed to me, but the answer is No. Unequivocally.
It was directed at you. You really think Abrams isn't ugly even by liberal-woman standards? I mean they are ugly, but that ugly?!

Okay then. My answer is the same dude. No. Unequivocally.

You guys are using the exact same playbook that DJT got away with. Make fun of someone's appearance. Mock them. Ridicule their heritage. But Never, Ever, Fucking Ever, answer a question or address the issue.

Our POTUS.
You really don't get why pissing off snowflakes is so enjoyble, do you?

Ah, meathead, this woman has a beauty you will never see. Like Trump, your superficiality blinds you. Pity!
I've little doubt you behold beauty in Abrams. All things being relative to what you know (but seriously, even relatve to liberal women she's butt ugly, right?).

It was directed at you. You really think Abrams isn't ugly even by liberal-woman standards? I mean they are ugly, but that ugly?!

You guys are using the exact same playbook that DJT got away with. Make fun of someone's appearance. Mock them. Ridicule their heritage. But Never, Ever, Fucking Ever, answer a question or address the issue.

Our POTUS.
You just described politicians.
Congratulations, you just graduated political commentary kindergarten

Our POTUS.
I actually do. Burned that road up years ago. And you POTUS apologist just keep coming back to the trough. Praise your Hannity Orange Gibbon.

Our POTUS.
I actually do. Burned that road up years ago. And you POTUS apologist just keep coming back to the trough. Praise your Hannity Orange Gibbon.
So now you think Abrams is hot?

Our POTUS.
Ask your Buddy POTUS.
You guys are assholes.

Our POTUS.
Ask your Buddy POTUS.
You guys are assholes.
Why would I ask someone who's boinking Melania if he thinks Abrams is hot? I'm asking you. Sheesh!

Our POTUS.
Ask your Buddy POTUS.
You guys are assholes.
Why would I ask someone who's boinking Melania if he thinks Abrams is hot? I'm asking you. Sheesh!

that bloated orange hued tribblehead is paying melania to boink him. or at least he dd - i'm not thinking they slept in the same bed since his 5th spawn was born. & look at all the nip/tuck/inject/implanting she had to do to keep the cash flow going in her direction.

Trump's trying to keep illegal aliens from taking jobs that belong to Americans.

A lot of the jobs they take are ones for black Americans. Epic fail.

If illegals were taking the politician's jobs they would be squealing like stuck pigs and building a 100 foot high border wall.

Ask your Buddy POTUS.
You guys are assholes.

that bloated orange hued tribblehead is paying melania to boink him. or at least he dd - i'm not thinking they slept in the same bed since his 5th spawn was born. & look at all the nip/tuck/inject/implanting she had to do to keep the cash flow going in her direction.
OK, got it. Different strokes I guess:
melania-trump-off-main_759.jpg
StaceyAbrams.jpg

Ask your Buddy POTUS.
You guys are assholes.

OK, got it. Different strokes I guess:
melania-trump-off-main_759.jpg
StaceyAbrams.jpg

ugly comes from within. if melania puts cash ahead of morals - then she is as nasty as her tinkle loving whore husband.

Trumps doing his darndest to create jobs for black folk and the dems race hustling mexicans into the country to take em away.
Dems see dems do.

Trumps doing his darndest to create jobs for black folk and the dems race hustling mexicans into the country to take em away.
Dems see dems do.

That's funny, Buckwheat.

Forum List

Back