Wow, even CNN analysts say McCain did better.

Better than your right wing pundit giving obama a C and McCain an A... total BS...

As for the cell phones.. I don't think this has changed over the past year

But given the speed with which the number of cell-only households has increased, there is growing concern within the polling business about how long the landline telephone survey will remain a viable data collection tool, at least by itself. At last month's annual meeting of the American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR), survey research's top professional organization, an entire series of research panels focused on the cell phone issue. At one of the panels, a government researcher told the audience that the size of the cell-only group could approach 25% by the end of 2008 if the current rate of increase is sustained

I just thought it was funny when you said popularity contest because I believe that is a large reason why Obama is a presidential candidate..

Obama earned his key to the nominee. All the internet work he did, capturing the youth in America. You make it sound like this was handed to him. An African-American as a nominee after beating Hillary Clinton? Please, he kicked ass in getting where he is now.

I seem to remember that if you link through annonym.to people who follow your link can vote multiple times as well.

I remember one season on Big Brother someone set up a link that would automatically refresh the poll, clear your IP address, and cast another vote. All you had to do was open the webpage and leave it open. The guy we were voting for ended up getting 78% of the vote against the other two guys.

But I have all the faith in the online polls jillian posts. I mean, it's jillian, for Christ's sakes.

Not really, I can vote five times in an online poll, one using each of my different web browsers.

Yeah, but just as likely a rightie does the same thing.... I'd think that comes out in the wash. But all the instant polss after have obama winning anyway...

but, we'll see what happens in the daily's today... it may change things.. may not.

but as this was supposed to be mccain's biggie... I'd say that he needed better than anyone thinking it was a draw.

And thursday's going to be your big embarrassment.

It's kind of funny how it always seems that it's people of the same race/ethnicity who are hardest on people of their own race/ethnicity. Not sure why exactly, but I do notice that pattern throughout life in general.

Yeah, but just as likely a rightie does the same thing.... I'd think that comes out in the wash. But all the instant polss after have obama winning anyway...

but, we'll see what happens in the daily's today... it may change things.. may not.

but as this was supposed to be mccain's biggie... I'd say that he needed better than anyone thinking it was a draw.

And thursday's going to be your big embarrassment.

My big embarrassment? Dear, I'm not embarrassed if my candidate loses. It doesn't really phase me much at all.

And, since you're using the cell phone argument against telephone polls, I'll use the youth argument against your "righties would do the same" argument. Most young people who care enough to set up an auto-voter probably are Obama fans.

It's kind of funny how it always seems that it's people of the same race/ethnicity who are hardest on people of their own race/ethnicity. Not sure why exactly, but I do notice that pattern throughout life in general.

I'm not racist or counter-racist. I hate everyone equally. :D

Forum List

Back