🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow! #Ferguson Protesters Promise Civil Disobedience – “White Folks” Will Have to Deal With It

If those protesters don't like the stereotypes, they should stop acting like those stereotypes.

Well this is what we get whenthe news media portrays a srtong bias ona potentialy explosive story, without getting the facts straight, or leaving some out. and its what we get when the President and others validates that even in subbtle ways. Now is the time for the president to take a leadership role and head off any riots. How?? i dont know Im not the president of the United states, but Im sure he will think of something to preserve race relations in the US . Thats his job and if he doesnt try, its gonna be an epic failure if people die over this.

If those protesters don't like the stereotypes, they should stop acting like those stereotypes.

Well this is what we get whenthe news media portrays a srtong bias ona potentialy explosive story, without getting the facts straight, or leaving some out. and its what we get when the President and others validates that even in subbtle ways. Now is the time for the president to take a leadership role and head off any riots. How?? i dont know Im not the president of the United states, but Im sure he will think of something to preserve race relations in the US . Thats his job and if he doesnt try, its gonna be an epic failure if people die over this.
He isn't interested in stopping any violence. He benefits when there is turmoil. He's been stirring the racial pot since he's been in the WH. This is what he wants.

He isn't interested in stopping any violence. He benefits when there is turmoil. He's been stirring the racial pot since he's been in the WH. This is what he wants.

Well then this is the moment of truth

Plus, he'll blame the riots on Bush.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Can you imagine that the THUGERY has made this abundantly clear that they plan on doing the same shit again!

Gateway Pundit ^

The Don’t Shoot Coalition, a hodge podge of radical far left grievance groups, answered questions yesterday put forth by concerned St. Louis residents. The entire St. Louis region is on pins and needles waiting for the court to release their decision on the Mike Brown case. In August protesters looted and vandalized over 100 local businesses. The Ferguson protests and riots cost local taxpayers $5.7 million… so far. Wednesday the coalition answered a few questions. They did not back down on their promise to disrupt the city after the court’s decision… Even if Officer Darren Wilson is indicted. The Post-Dispatch...
This is why I just can't hate on the KKK for making their threats. If you riot, you deserve to be shot.

I am all for civil disobedience, but when they start looting, they should be shot.
If they have to declare a state of emergency, then the authorities will be well within their rights to shoot looters without a second thought. But fortunately it hasn't reached that level of chaos down there yet. But Ferguson sounds right out of Judge Dredd.

Can you imagine that the THUGERY has made this abundantly clear that they plan on doing the same shit again!

Gateway Pundit ^

The Don’t Shoot Coalition, a hodge podge of radical far left grievance groups, answered questions yesterday put forth by concerned St. Louis residents. The entire St. Louis region is on pins and needles waiting for the court to release their decision on the Mike Brown case. In August protesters looted and vandalized over 100 local businesses. The Ferguson protests and riots cost local taxpayers $5.7 million… so far. Wednesday the coalition answered a few questions. They did not back down on their promise to disrupt the city after the court’s decision… Even if Officer Darren Wilson is indicted. The Post-Dispatch...

What are you bigots going to do if there are no riots? You bigots were ready for riots after Zimmerman walked from murdering an unarmed teen. Yet the citizens fooled your ignorant asses. You dumb asses are probably fondling your gunz as you post.

Gateway Pundit ^

What are you bigots going to do if there are no riots? You bigots were ready for riots after Zimmerman walked from murdering an unarmed teen. Yet the citizens fooled your ignorant asses.

We will be pleasantly surprised that the THUGERY chickened out!

Well then this is the moment of truth
The truth and Barack Obama are strangers.

I say turn the dogs loose on them. If that don't work, bring in the drones to deal with those terrorist.

-Geaux

I say turn the dogs loose on them. If that don't work, bring in the drones to deal with those terrorist.

-Geaux
I say it is going to be too damned cold, and there will be no riots.

That's a good point. But just because they don't want to work when its cold, or hot for that matter, doesn't mean they wont throw down some 'Old Thunderbird' for anti-freeze until they can light the fires.

-Geaux

I wonder if Obama will send his top advisor Al Sharpton to monitor the menacing rampaging horde
I mean peaceful protesters.

I wonder if Obama will send his top advisor Al Sharpton to monitor the menacing rampaging horde
I mean peaceful protesters.

Maybe Skankchell can head over and offer some free government subsidized meal programs for them. Need to keep those folks calorie intakes in check while they burn down the city

-Geaux

I am all for civil disobedience, but when they start looting, they should be shot.
That I would agree with....but they'd better keep their hands up...putting their hands down many be construed as intent to loot.
That's right fuck-witt. Especially when they have a stolen 'big-screen' in their paws.These Tree Dweeling negroes who strut around in pants that look like they have just shit themselves then smash business windows and climb in and leave with a bunch of electronics are sub-human and need to be treated that way.
That is the only way the might stop. Probably not though.
You can't reason with a 'Special Needs' person who is convinced someone took their candy bar.
Same with negroes who loot and burn.

What an administration. Stirring up riots, looting and destruction on the people of this country

SNIP:
As the Senate prepares to hold confirmation hearings for new Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch and as outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder continues to allocate Department of Justice resources to the situation in Ferguson, former FBI Assistant Director and Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund President Ron Hosko has sent a scathing letter to President Obama detailing the damage done to the relationship between law enforcement and DOJ over the past six years.

ALL of it here:
EXCLUSIVE In Scathing Letter to Obama Former FBI Assistant Director Slams Holder as Chief Among Antagonists in Ferguson - Katie Pavlich

Gateway Pundit ^

Wonder if the outside agitators and would-be rioters know Missouri is a 'Castle Amendment' state? Mess with someone's car they can blow you away, no warning required. Same with home and other property.

Forum List

Back