wow ... gun sales are skyrocketing and the 2nd amendment is gaining strength.

If we all go around arming ourselves, America will look like the wild west again, but 140 years later.
If we all own arms, we'll be killing each other for stupid reasons.
This is 2020 and not the 19th century.
considering there are already 300 million guns in this country in private hands, your prediction is just dumb and I consider you not open you mouth in public again
I'm from Boston, we think dif
I have never seen so many of my friends and family including extended family become so preoccupied with getting licensed and getting equipped. These are people who have never been interested before. One work mate got his wife got their first pistol and are having a history tutor visit the house to educate themselves and they're children about the history of the Second amendment.

All by over I am hearing about the rise of self protectionism in the wake of the defund Movement.....oops....I guess that backfired eh?

Jo
whats this getting licensed thing???

the 2nd A is all the license you need in this country,,,
Look what's going on in the black neighborhoods, all the tugs carry guns, they are killing each other every day by the dozens.
Look at Chicago, Detroit...
They destroyed their own communities.
What makes you think that if we are all armed, we won't do the same in our white neighborhoods?
Think, it's 2020, we are more civilized.
our white neighborhoods are already armed you dipshit,,,

and whats happening in the black areas is because dems have destroyed the black family,,,

you should have taken my advice,,,
Why should I take your advice, we all have licenses to carry arms, but you only get them when you and your family are in danger, otherwise why have them in the house with the kids around.
It all depends where you live.
I live in a white neighborhood where everyone knows everyone by name.
You can leave your door open and keys in the car...
Very safe.
No blacks come to my neighborhood.
The cops know who lives here and who doesn't.
when you say license you are talking about the 2nd A right???

cause thats the only license we need,,,

glad to see you racist have eliminated all blacks from your neighborhood,,,

only an idiot waits til theres danger to buy a gun,,,
kinda like buying a fire extinguisher after the fire has started,,,

Lots of Democrats woke up!

Buying them guns to protect themselves against Trumpets calling for civil war....

That's one of the more delusional lies I have read on here. Which is saying a lot! Are Trump supporters rioting, looting, burning, shooting motorists, illegally occupying cities and committing other acts of violence? Hell NO! It is Democrat BLM and ANTIFA!

People need them these days to keep masklesses six feet away
Untitled drawing - 2020-07-07T075503.229.png

Buying them guns to protect themselves against Trumpets calling for civil war....

I doubt it.... They are serving themselves against the brown shirts and will secretly vote for Trump......more like it i'd say.

I doubt it.... They are serving themselves against the brown shirts and will secretly vote for Trump......more like it i'd say.

If we all go around arming ourselves, America will look like the wild west again, but 140 years later.
If we all own arms, we'll be killing each other for stupid reasons.
This is 2020 and not the 19th century.
considering there are already 300 million guns in this country in private hands, your prediction is just dumb and I consider you not open you mouth in public again
I'm from Boston, we think dif
I have never seen so many of my friends and family including extended family become so preoccupied with getting licensed and getting equipped. These are people who have never been interested before. One work mate got his wife got their first pistol and are having a history tutor visit the house to educate themselves and they're children about the history of the Second amendment.

All by over I am hearing about the rise of self protectionism in the wake of the defund Movement.....oops....I guess that backfired eh?

Jo
whats this getting licensed thing???

the 2nd A is all the license you need in this country,,,
Look what's going on in the black neighborhoods, all the tugs carry guns, they are killing each other every day by the dozens.
Look at Chicago, Detroit...
They destroyed their own communities.
What makes you think that if we are all armed, we won't do the same in our white neighborhoods?
Think, it's 2020, we are more civilized.
our white neighborhoods are already armed you dipshit,,,

and whats happening in the black areas is because dems have destroyed the black family,,,

you should have taken my advice,,,
Why should I take your advice, we all have licenses to carry arms, but you only get them when you and your family are in danger, otherwise why have them in the house with the kids around.
It all depends where you live.
I live in a white neighborhood where everyone knows everyone by name.
You can leave your door open and keys in the car...
Very safe.
No blacks come to my neighborhood.
The cops know who lives here and who doesn't.
when you say license you are talking about the 2nd A right???

cause thats the only license we need,,,

glad to see you racist have eliminated all blacks from your neighborhood,,,

only an idiot waits til theres danger to buy a gun,,,
kinda like buying a fire extinguisher after the fire has started,,,

Well the fire has started..... And the extinguishers are flying off the shelves.

Jo

Forum List

Back