Wow. In 2016 the establishment gives voters a Bush/McCain ticket with Ted and Carly

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
It's cracking me up to no end that pundits and boarders are still trying to convince voters that Cruz is anti establishment. Let alone Carly who was McCain's girl all along.

Too funny!

If a politician thinks journalist's disaproval and the people's disapproval are one in the same, then he's out of touch.

It's cracking me up to no end that pundits and boarders are still trying to convince voters that Cruz is anti establishment. Let alone Carly who was McCain's girl all along.

Too funny!

What a weird ticket that'd be Ted Cruz and Carly Fiorina. They're both as Establishment as Hillary is.

There's nothing wrong with establishment as long as the establishment works for you and yours. Democrats are the only party that can feed the needs for the middle class.

So two people, one of which the establishment is pissed at for constantly fighting them, and one who has never held office are establishment and the man financing the establishment for decades isn't? What on earth has deluded you people so much?!

BTW isn't the establishment candidate your whining about from 2008 one of Trump's biggest endorsers???

Palin is like his biggest supporter and your complaining that she is establishment?

Wth is this disconnect??

Too funny!

What a weird ticket that'd be Ted Cruz and Carly Fiorina. They're both as Establishment as Hillary is.

Cruz worked for Bush. His wife worked for the administration for none other than Condi Rice and others for longer than Ted did. Completely Wall Street. Wall Street financed Cruz's campaign for Senator. Now they own him.

Carly was a McCain advisor for his 2008 campaign. She's a Washington insider as well.

But people will still try to convince voters that these two are anti establishment. It's like the twilight zone. :lol: Cue music.

Oh and Ted Cruz hired George W. Bush's brother and his wife as his financial advisers.

Sure they aren't insiders. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighto!

So two people, one of which the establishment is pissed at for constantly fighting them, and one who has never held office are establishment and the man financing the establishment for decades isn't? What on earth has deluded you people so much?!

BTW isn't the establishment candidate your whining about from 2008 one of Trump's biggest endorsers???

Palin is like his biggest supporter and your complaining that she is establishment?

Wth is this disconnect??

The Junior Senator is disliked by many. That is true. But he's all the Bush dynasty all the way. His bio is out there. So is Heidi's and Carly? What tipped me off about her anti establishment act is when Lindsay Graham and Megan McCain endorsed her. Then I searched her records. Pffffffffffffffffffffft. Anti establishment is a bad joke.

And I never brought up Palin let alone complain that she is establishment.

Too funny!
It's a ticket guaranteed to lose. At this point, any remaining Lyin' Ted supporters are acting as agents for Hillary.

Hillary Supporters think that Carly is a singer and has a top 40 hit out called "Your So Vain"

Too funny!
It's a ticket guaranteed to lose. At this point, any remaining Lyin' Ted supporters are acting as agents for Hillary.

I'm reading the comment section at the Daily Mail right now and laughing my ass off.

Not many Carly fans out there it appears.

Here's a sample.

A000C, Iowa, United States, 4 minutes ago

looks like Ted has the beer goggles on

Click to rate

Jules89
, Atlanta, United States, 7 minutes ago

OMG Carly Fiorina just broke out singing at the podium. ........CUCKOO!!

Rated

jeff
, LosAngeles, 10 minutes ago

Are they going to do a balloon drop? We'll know in a moment. Or an hour the way these two go on.

jeff
, LosAngeles, 15 minutes ago

There is nothing more pitiful than a candidate making a major speech to a vast cheering and booing audience of less than 100.

Ted Cruz drafts Carly Fiorina in bid to keep dying campaign alive

Forum List

Back