WOW.....James Clapper tells the obvious about Trump.....

Get rid of job killing regulations and people will get jobs. WHO KNEW???? Certainly not commiecrats. Be thankful there's more to come.

Tigger is "correct"......Under Trump, his entire administration had to hire teams of lawyers.....See, Trump DOES create jobs...................LOL

Resulting to deflection already, LMAO, you lose. Ba bye.

Before the Trump cultists begin their usual slamming of anyone who tells the TRUTH about their orange "hero"......bear in mind that Clapper was former Director of National Intelligence, was unanimously confirmed by the Senate for the position in 2010, was a Lt. General in the USAF, and Vietnam veteran.

Here's what Clapper stated about Trump:

Clapper was discussing calls between Trump and Putin in recent days, when the two discussed North Korea and a foiled terrorist plot in St. Petersburg.

“This past weekend is a great demonstration to me of what a great case officer Vladimir Putin is,” Clapper said on CNN. "He knows how to handle an asset and that's what he's doing with the president.

“You have to remember Putin’s background,” Clapper added. “He’s a KGB officer. That’s what they do.”

Vladimir Putin is using Donald Trump like an "asset," former intelligence chief says

horsey-dt-rus-02jpeg-aa6a2a44d5b6cec7.jpeg

WOW.....That is amazing. Libs. like their extreme fabrications huh?

Sounds like someone didn't get the memo that the Cold War is over.

Sounds like someone didn't bother to take two seconds to read the OP.

It's about how intelligence (spies) works -- not a "cold war".

Yes. I read the op. HIs position on the issue, reflects a Cold War mentality.

That was my point. OBVIOUSLY.

Are you really that dense, or was that just pretend for the purpose of trying to get is a zinger?

You’re wrong. The Cold War was all about nuclear threats. The Russians are now using the internet to plant false propaganda and promote their positions.

But you should know that. Anybody posting 10,000 times a year to a political forum has an agenda.

More and more Blacks are graduating college, entering the work force, and escaping the Democrat welfare plantation system.

And are fleeing to the safety of the Republican party.

Election 2016...........less than 6% of blacks voted for the orange buffoon...LOL

That may change next time around since blacks are finding jobs at a rate of 40% higher under Trump than under your dear leader. 30,000 a month are leaving the unemployment rolls. It's the economy stupid.

Do you honestly think that will compel black people to vote for Trump? Come on.

James Clapper was the most political CIA director ever, same with holder as AG......We can see how bad the CIA and FBI were politicized under the Obama administration. The only reason Hillary got off.

No it's not. It was just two years ago that Russians hacked into the Pentagon, and the hack was moving so fast through the joint chiefs of staffs emails they had to shut it down for two weeks to replace hardware and software.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

The Dept of Homeland Security sends out warnings on Russian hacks often. Especially to electric infracstructure that supplies power to U.S. military bases and other critical security services that protect this nation.
Russian hackers infiltrated many US critical infrastructure

In fact your ASS CLOWN is so stupid he was at the G-20 summitt and suggested to Vladimir Putin that we form a joint cyber security unit.

President Trump said Sunday that he and Russian President Vladimir Putin discussed the creation of a “Cyber Security” unit to prevent future Election Day meddling — a proposal quickly slammed by both sides of the political aisle as dangerous and premature. “Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things will be guarded and safe,” he said.
Three top Republicans, Sens. John McCain (Ariz.), Lindsey Graham (SC) and Marco Rubio (Fla.), scoffed at the proposal.“It’s not the dumbest idea I have ever heard, but it’s pretty close,” Graham told NBC’s “Meet the Press.”
https://nypost.com/2017/07/09/gop-rip-on-trumps-dumb-idea-for-anti-hack-team-with-russia/
Trump appears to back off joint 'Cyber Security unit' with Russia after criticism

186273_600.jpg

Hillary Clinton was right--Trump is Putin's puppet.

You saw it throughout the campaign and voted for it anyway.

James Clapper is right when he said that Vladimir Putin has a valuable "intelligence" asset in Donald Trump.

None of us will forget Trump meeting in the Oval office with the Russians. Kicking out American media letting Russian media in. There were only 3 other Americans in that room. They were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washington Post that Trump gave the Russians classified information that hadn't gone through the process of being declassified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

U.S. intelligence had warned Isreali intelligence not to give Trump sensitive information, citing he is compromised by the Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him
US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'

The greatest SECURITY THREAT to this nation is Donald Trump.

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-19_22-54-16.gif
    upload_2017-12-19_22-54-16.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 23
Last edited:
More and more Blacks are graduating college, entering the work force, and escaping the Democrat welfare plantation system.

Election 2016...........less than 6% of blacks voted for the orange buffoon...LOL

That may change next time around since blacks are finding jobs at a rate of 40% higher under Trump than under your dear leader. 30,000 a month are leaving the unemployment rolls. It's the economy stupid.

Compel, no. Maybe get them thinking, yep.

The Comrade is one of his best agents. You know, a man on the inside.

Heck,Putin well knows that all his has to do is give the orange moron a few praises about his hair or about the size of crowds at his rallies.....and Trump would just nod if Russia took over Romania.....

Do you understand what the Cold War was about, you moron?

Before the Trump cultists begin their usual slamming of anyone who tells the TRUTH about their orange "hero"......bear in mind that Clapper was former Director of National Intelligence, was unanimously confirmed by the Senate for the position in 2010, was a Lt. General in the USAF, and Vietnam veteran.

Here's what Clapper stated about Trump:

Clapper was discussing calls between Trump and Putin in recent days, when the two discussed North Korea and a foiled terrorist plot in St. Petersburg.

“This past weekend is a great demonstration to me of what a great case officer Vladimir Putin is,” Clapper said on CNN. "He knows how to handle an asset and that's what he's doing with the president.

“You have to remember Putin’s background,” Clapper added. “He’s a KGB officer. That’s what they do.”

Vladimir Putin is using Donald Trump like an "asset," former intelligence chief says

horsey-dt-rus-02jpeg-aa6a2a44d5b6cec7.jpeg
This is the same James Clapper that had to be informed of a terror attack by Diane Sawyer? Yeah he is a winner.

Hopefully never.

Why do you ask?

Oh yeah, I forgot. True patriots support the FSB rather than the FBI.

FUnny, I was kind of expecting a stinging retort from you, going off on all the reasons that putting sanctions on Russia would be good for the US.

I mean, I expected your reasons to all be bs, but I thought you would at least try.

Liberals: I have such low expectations of you, and yet you continue to surprise me, by failing to meet even them.

Your red baiting is noted and dismissed, war monger.

Give Peace a Chance.

Sorry, I'm not interested in not holding Russia accountable for attempting to disrupt our democratic processes.

How many people you willing to see die for that?

Die? You're a nut.

People die in a cold war, you warmongering fool.

IF that is all you managed to start.

I'll just leave this here to show you what being "handled actually sounds like.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."
:cuckoo:

Sounds like someone didn't bother to take two seconds to read the OP.

It's about how intelligence (spies) works -- not a "cold war".

Yes. I read the op. HIs position on the issue, reflects a Cold War mentality.

That was my point. OBVIOUSLY.

Are you really that dense, or was that just pretend for the purpose of trying to get is a zinger?

You’re wrong. The Cold War was all about nuclear threats. The Russians are now using the internet to plant false propaganda and promote their positions.

But you should know that. Anybody posting 10,000 times a year to a political forum has an agenda.

The Cold War was far more than just nuclear weapons.

His reflexive hostility to a nation on the far side of the world, with no conflict of interests with US, and that is no threat to US, is Cold War thinking.

He has not internalized the changes to the Balance of Power, since the Fall of the Soviet Union.

Compel, no. Maybe get them thinking, yep.

IF, the vile lefty media, doesn't drown out any talk of the economy with manufactured outrage and other forms of utter bullshit, which is obviously their intent.

Funny how the left seemed to know that they would need to distract from Trump's record, before he even had any...

I'll just leave this here to show you what being "handled actually sounds like.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."
:cuckoo:
That's all you got a shitty green emoji ?

Forum List

Back