WOW.....James Clapper tells the obvious about Trump.....

SO, He knows what he is doing when he makes use of spy jargon to an uninformed public.

He is using psychology, to support the Red Scare the left has been trying to whip up to undermine Trump and his policy of peace with Russia.

NO, you eternal nitwit.......

Russia does not want a war with us.....

What Russia (Putin) wants from his stooge, Trump, is to freely take over the Ukraine, Georgia, Syria, and some of the Stan countries.....without Trump uttering a fucking peep..........THAT'S what Russia wants.

I'm struggling to see how your post is a response to my post.

I make the point about you lefties trying to gin up a Red Scare and your response is to panic monger about Russian intentions?

During the Cold War, if Russia had invaded and conquered West Germany, it would have upset the Balance of Power.

Today, if Russia invades and conquers the Ukraine, it will not.

The Cold War is over. Russia is not a threat to US.

If PUtin wants to spend Russian lives in Syria fighting ISIS, I hope he knows what he is doing and that it works out for him.

More dead islamofascists is a good thing.
“ Russia is not a threat to the US” SAYS NO MEMBER OF THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY.

Then our intelligence agencies need to be purged of people living in the past.

I made a number of points in my post, that you "responded" to.

You challenged none of them.

Thus they all stand.

During the Cold War, if Russia had invaded and conquered West Germany, it would have upset the Balance of Power.

Today, if Russia invades and conquers the Ukraine, it will not.

The Cold War is over. Russia is not a threat to US.

If PUtin wants to spend Russian lives in Syria fighting ISIS, I hope he knows what he is doing and that it works out for him.

More dead islamofascists is a good thing.
I don’t read a lot of your posts so of course a delusional twit like you thinks that means they’re accurate.
Funny.
You have zero geopolitical understanding of world affairs.
But what’s really funny is that since The Dump is indebted to Putin you feel the need to lie about Russian intentions in the world.
You trump whores are just way too easy.

And again, I make a number of points, and your post challenges none of them.

The Cold War is over, we need to stop fucking with Russia, or even worrying about them much.

Are you so stupid that you can't grasp that you have failed to address my points, let alone refute them.

Easy? That pain you feel is your ass hurting from being kicked, you moron.

Clapper perjured himself in front of Congress......
He's a total idiot.
It's scary that he actually was in charge of the intelligence in the US.

"Fucking Liberals......"
giphy.gif

Speaking of sanctions...
. We are still waiting, Comrade. Quit being Putin's agent and try to be an American.

The "agent" orange would never want to piss off his handler, Putin....He'll stall those sanctions hoping no one will notice.....

(One of the many articles of impeachment......)

And this is the type of idiocy that CLapper was personally encouraging.

It's a total idiot.
It's scary that he actually was in charge of the intelligence department.

It was a DEMOCRAT who called Clapper out on his fudging......Now,deal with Clapper's assessment of the fucking clown in the WH.....

Do you believe that the orange moron is a stooge for Putin, Yes or No??

Commit yourself, Mud....

What about them?

When are they going to be enacted?

Hopefully never.

Why do you ask?

Oh yeah, I forgot. True patriots support the FSB rather than the FBI.

FUnny, I was kind of expecting a stinging retort from you, going off on all the reasons that putting sanctions on Russia would be good for the US.

I mean, I expected your reasons to all be bs, but I thought you would at least try.

Liberals: I have such low expectations of you, and yet you continue to surprise me, by failing to meet even them.

Your red baiting is noted and dismissed, war monger.

Give Peace a Chance.

Sorry, I'm not interested in not holding Russia accountable for attempting to disrupt our democratic processes.

How many people you willing to see die for that?

He's a total idiot.

"Fucking Liberals......"
giphy.gif
haha .... intelligence community veteran makes obvious observation, Trumpkin responds with pure fantasy... this must be a day that ends in 'y'.

He's a total idiot.

"Fucking Liberals......"
giphy.gif
haha .... intelligence community veteran makes obvious observation, Trumpkin responds with pure fantasy... this must be a day that ends in 'y'.

HIs observation was purposefully misleading, aimed at people like you.

And Clapper ought to know since he was handled like an asset for years by president Obama, and look how well it has worked out! No longer in his "intelligence" position, he is still carrying water for the Left. The proof is that if Clapper WASN'T on his same agenda as always, he'd be telling it to those who matter rather than to us and Newsweek.

But then maybe Trump is just playing the guy for an asset too. The best chess players are those that let you think you're winning right up to when they've got you checkmated.

IDIOT ALERT!! ^ ^ ^ :)

Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
In office

April 15, 2007 – June 5, 2010
President George W. Bush
Barack Obama
Preceded by Stephen Cambone
Succeeded by Michael Vickers
Director of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
In office

September 2001 – June 2006
President George W. Bush
Preceded by James C. King
Succeeded by Robert Murrett
Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency
In office

November 1991 – August 1995
President George H. W. Bush
Military service
Allegiance
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%28Pantone%29.svg.png
United States
Service/branch
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States_Air_Force.svg.png
United States Air Force
Years of service 1963–1995
Rank Lieutenant general
Battles/wars Vietnam War
Awards Legion of Merit (3)
Bronze Star (2)
Air Medal (2)

Before the Trump cultists begin their usual slamming of anyone who tells the TRUTH about their orange "hero".....

That'd be fine except for two things:

A). There's nothing "orange" about the guy! He is blond. Get your damned TV or eyesight fixed.

B). No one ever said he was our hero. It was Obama, not Trump, that had people wide eyed kissing his hands fainting over getting a free cellphone.

One year later after Trump, our 401ks have doubled, our tax burdens are down, and we can afford to buy new iPads and iPhones for everyone in the family.

One year after Obama, those people were still living in squalor with a cheap, throwaway flip phone that had long since broken and wasn't work fixing and they couldn't afford to replace it.

Clapper is a senile old communist but not the worst of Barry's Faries....that distinction would go to CIA Director Brennan who secretly converted to Islam while the station chief in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. How do we know this? Because the King took him to Mecca and no "infidel" goes to Mecca....no offense to SunniMan, but having a secret muslim in charge of our intel while fighting two wars against ME muslims brought us about what we'd expect it would...two won wars almost lost and Iran on the fast-track to getting a nuke.

Russia is not our enemy.

Nitwit......The Russian people are NOT our enemy....But Putin and his crooked oligarchs MOST CERTAINLY ARE (among others.)

Ask Putin how he got to be the richest man on the planet on his salary of an ex KGB agent............He is so crooked that he could hide behind a corkscrew....and he needed a stooge like Trump to rebuild his version of a "soviet union."

Forum List

Back