Wow, Newest release: Sen Feinstein helped Hillary avoid a criminal referral on Bhengazi as part of c

The corruption in our central government is overwhelming...but libs are unaware because their media hasn't told them.

Front page of WSJ today:
Clinton Ally Aids FBI Wife...means nothing to the D voter. Will this be reported on any of the lib TV networks tonight? Don't think so.

Eight investigations. More than for 9/11. If after 8 investigations, Republicans still couldn't find any "there" there, then there was no "there".

The Iraq war on the other hand. Bush and the GOP got away with murder.
Lack of accountability for corruption at the highest levels of office is proof of innocence.

Only in Libtardville.

The corruption in our central government is overwhelming...but libs are unaware because their media hasn't told them.

Front page of WSJ today:
Clinton Ally Aids FBI Wife...means nothing to the D voter. Will this be reported on any of the lib TV networks tonight? Don't think so.

I started a thread on that about 25 mins ago.. THE LEFT IS SCUM

A sitting US Senator willing to corrupt an investigation on 4 DEAD AMERICANS left behind.. THIS IS YUGE

*******Release on all social media
You're fucking desperate and in need of a smoke arrestor...your hair is on fire, but you're too GAWD DAMN stupid to notice! The OP "source" is a fucking TWITTER meme? DAMN!!!!

Front page of WSJ today:

I started a thread on that about 25 mins ago.. THE LEFT IS SCUM
"The Left is scum"...by that you mean the Left elite and the Left media...of which I agree.

Unfortunately, millions of Americans still get their news from the left media, and are too stupid to recognize propaganda.

A sitting US Senator willing to corrupt an investigation on 4 DEAD AMERICANS left behind.. THIS IS YUGE

*******Release on all social media
You're fucking desperate and in need of a smoke arrestor...your hair is on fire, but you're too GAWD DAMN stupid to notice! The OP "source" is a fucking TWITTER meme? DAMN!!!!

LMAO Look at the criminal leftist scum melting down.. Too bad it's Podesta emails.. :) Buhbye now

Lock her up, lock her up.

Hahahaha-um ha.

I think we should lock up the ENTIRE political class, but that is just me...

I'm with you.. Drain the entire fucking swamp.. Let the chips fall, no matter who it is.. but see liberals won't allow that.. Unlike us, they bathe in the corruption and circle the wagons.. They are the enemies of freedom.. TRASH.

Not gonna matter folks. The Clintons, like the Bush's, are NWO Globalist Elite Royalty. They're above the law. They will own the US Presidency again. The only positive that could come out of this Election is that more Americans now know what's going on. The NWO is very real. It's not just some 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.'

The Globalist Elites do have a plan. And that plan is to destroy America. The US Constitution must go. Globalist Elites like Obama and Clinton don't represent American Citizen best interests. They only represent NWO Globalist interests. So, buckle up and get ready for WWIII. Be prepared for the worst. Because there has to be chaos and destruction, to bring about their New World Order. Look out for yourselves and your families. Dark times are likely coming.

Not gonna matter folks. The Clintons, like the Bush's, are NWO Globalist Elite Royalty. They're above the law. They will own the US Presidency again. The only positive that could come out of this Election is that more Americans now know what's going on. The NWO is very real. It's not just some 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.'

The Globalist Elites do have a plan. And that plan is to destroy America. The US Constitution must go. Globalist Elites like Obama and Clinton don't represent American Citizen best interests. They only represent NWO Globalist interests. So, buckle up and get ready for WWIII. Be prepared for the worst. Because there has to be chaos and destruction, to bring about their New World Order. Look out for yourselves and your families. Dark times are likely coming.

EVERY single thing you said is the absolute truth.. Dark times are indeed coming but I am holding on to hope that God will place Donald J Trump in to the Presidency for this last great harvest.. I know many Evangelicals who are storming heaven on his behalf.. No matter what happens, God still reigns.. If we lose this election, I hope all of my Conservative friends are prepared for as you said, some very dark days ahead.

Isn't she the same dummy that had to Google for a Hillary accomplishment when asked for one?

LOL. Geez, the level of the whore gene in the Dem gene pool is amazing.

Forum List

Back