WOW!! Record 95 million not in work force!!

If the Alt Right and Far Right cheer Trump's EOs, then we know it is only a matter of the dictator they want not dictatorship itself.

How, one percent, of you.

I am not even close to the one percent and in fact don't like filthy rich people. I am nearing the end of my life and have to spend my meager sum on something because I can't take it with me. I am seriously considering buying the new Dodge Viper, top speed 202 MPH and under one hundred k to augment my new full size Ford pickup. I still have 300k to go with mad money and I don't want to buy a yacht.
have you considered traveling in a motorhome? if you are willing to invest in a class a license, it could be a comfortable experience.

I gave a motor home serious thought for one second. I have been to every state in the US and most in Mexico and more than a few providences overseas. I retired one mile as the crow flies from where I grew up and want to stay put from now on. This is what I want to do, what do you want to do?
i still have miles to go before i "fully retire". i am considering leasing vehicles. I don't mind traveling, if it is easy and convenient. Depends; right now, i need a good reason and decent petty cash fund for that purpose, to do anything more than market research.

I have never seen a total solar eclipse but have seen partial solar eclipses. Later this year and I think in August the umbra passes over Cleveland, Tennessee which is on I-75 that I am accustomed driving on. The first agenda on my bucket list is see the totality.
there is always something interesting. the point is, if you can have a capital good time, why not.

I am not even close to the one percent and in fact don't like filthy rich people. I am nearing the end of my life and have to spend my meager sum on something because I can't take it with me. I am seriously considering buying the new Dodge Viper, top speed 202 MPH and under one hundred k to augment my new full size Ford pickup. I still have 300k to go with mad money and I don't want to buy a yacht.
have you considered traveling in a motorhome? if you are willing to invest in a class a license, it could be a comfortable experience.

I gave a motor home serious thought for one second. I have been to every state in the US and most in Mexico and more than a few providences overseas. I retired one mile as the crow flies from where I grew up and want to stay put from now on. This is what I want to do, what do you want to do?
i still have miles to go before i "fully retire". i am considering leasing vehicles. I don't mind traveling, if it is easy and convenient. Depends; right now, i need a good reason and decent petty cash fund for that purpose, to do anything more than market research.

I have never seen a total solar eclipse but have seen partial solar eclipses. Later this year and I think in August the umbra passes over Cleveland, Tennessee which is on I-75 that I am accustomed driving on. The first agenda on my bucket list is see the totality.
Why have you never seen one in your lifetime?

The umbra has a small diameter and the penumbra has a relatively large diameter. The chance of the umbra passing over your house is slim. I know how to use a cardboard box and make a pen hole camera to see the penumbra because watching it will make you go blind. During the umbra you can look at it with the naked eye.

Forum List

Back