Wow Some on this Forum Will Love Seeing this...

Fuck off, Pogo. Plenty agree with me.

I'm afraid "X number of people agree with me" isn't the point. Rather the point is you've demonstrated an obliviousness to your own history and therefore what you think is worth approximately 0.778321 buckets of warm spit. You want to bring that number up, do some homework.

Trump uses this same argument ALL the time. He'll say some shit and then say, "a lot of people think that." Then the reporter will ask who, and he'll reply with, "A bunch of people!" Then he'll ignore any follow up questions and move on to another question.

I'm afraid "X number of people agree with me" isn't the point. Rather the point is you've demonstrated an obliviousness to your own history and therefore what you think is worth approximately 0.778321 buckets of warm spit. You want to bring that number up, do some homework.

Trump uses this same argument ALL the time. He'll say some shit and then say, "a lot of people think that." Then the reporter will ask who, and he'll reply with, "A bunch of people!" Then he'll ignore any follow up questions and move on to another question.
You're both a couple of faggots.

Like a lot of people of that era there is more to his life than being in the Confederate Army which has already been pointed out. You have to take a persons whole life into account when judging them as well as keeping in mind we are all to some degree a product of the times we live in.

Yabbut remember he's got his imaginary friend. What was his name? "Steve"?

Not counting John Miller and John Baron. Those guys agree on everything.

Yabbut remember he's got his imaginary friend. What was his name? "Steve"?

Not counting John Miller and John Baron. Those guys agree on everything.

No I think it is Jimmy.

Forum List

Back