Wow! This Guy Gets It!!!

Do you not know how to use the quote function?

There's no 'quote function' in there:

1648073819761.png

You linked to this....then hitched up your skirt and skipped away:

It isn't enogh that no Democrat voter, and specifically those of the Jewish persuasion, can answer this most signigicant question:​

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?​

More significant, what will Iran do with said nuclear arms, vis a vis Israel?​

Saying the same stupid thing over and over doesn't make it true no matter what Hitler taught you, TRAITOR.

Asked and you refuse to answer...

Show us where in the accords Iran is guaranteed any nuclear weapons.

Or just take you lies and hand them back to your handlers, TRAITOR.

I never lie, and I'm never wrong.

"Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

BTW....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

" Iran President Hassan Rouhani endorsed the agreement in a nationally broadcast speech Sunday, saying the accord recognizes Iran's "nuclear rights" even if that precise language was kept from the final document because of Western resistance.

"No matter what interpretations are given, Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized," said Rouhani,...."
US, Iran nuclear deal spurs bipartisan concern in Congress

Iran's right to enrichment has been recognized,

By whom?

Oh.....by Obama.....

3.war criminal
- an offender who violates international law during timesof war
offender, wrongdoer - a person who transgresses moral or civillaw
war criminal

View attachment 619904

========================================

"The point of no return on Iran
Cal Thomas
Democratic Senators voting with Obama have guaranteed a nuclear Iran."
The point of no return on Iran

"Obama's Iran deal is finally where it should be — dead
...Iran lied its way into an agreement guaranteeing them a nuclear weapon by 2025 ..."
Obama's Iran deal is finally where it should be — dead

"Of course, there’s a lot of delusion going around. After repeatedly vowing to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons (with signature “If you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance” candor), President Obama, and his trusty factotum John Kerry, made an agreement that guaranteed Iran would obtain a nuclear weapon."
Trump Dumps Iran Deal | National Review

"In point of fact, however, the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

"It’s Simple: Under This Deal, Iran Will Have Nuclear Weapons in Little Over a Decade
Our children will live their lives under an Iranian nuclear Sword of Damocles"

It’s Simple: Under This Deal, Iran Will Have Nuclear Weapons in Little Over a Decade

All thanks to a Muslim President, and lying fools who parrot his lies.
Copying and pasting lies does not make them true. TRAITOR.

In the early 30's Germany was a model for many countries, including the US, and among people like Republican Charles Lindbergh. No one should be surprised that Iran attempted to balance British and Russian influence by dealing with Germany.
Wow! That is major league disingenuous!

Iran, who changed their nation's very name from Persia to
Iran, or Aryan, developed a close relationship with HItler and Germany.

It had nothing to do with "balancing England and Germany" and everything to do with Iranian interest with
Hitler's loathing of Jews and other undesirable impure peoples. Germany–Iran relations - Wikipedia

Look at how you have to lie and tweak he picture you don't want to acknowledge.

Saying the same stupid thing over and over doesn't make it true no matter what Hitler taught you, TRAITOR.

Asked and you refuse to answer...

Show us where in the accords Iran is guaranteed any nuclear weapons.

Or just take you lies and hand them back to your handlers, TRAITOR.

It isn't enogh that no Democrat voter, and specifically those of the Jewish persuasion, can answer this most signigicant question:​

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?​

Hence all the money sent under cover of darkness was in currency that could be quickly used by
international arms dealers. You know, the sorts of people that sold to terrorists.

I guess when Obama flunkies were getting the varied currencies together (Swiss, Euros, etc) I guess
Obama never stopped to ask why that was necessary. :rolleyes:

Politicians call it plausible deniability, I believe. Though the lap dog "journalists" never asked about that
odd detail. Why not, I wonder.

Last edited:
Hence all the money sent under cover of darkness was in currency that could be quickly used by
international arms dealers. You know, the sorts of people that sold to terrorists.

I guess when Obama flunkies were getting the varied currencies together (Swiss, Euros, etc) I guess
Obama never stopped to ask why that was necessary. :rolleyes:

Politicians call it plausible deniability, I believe. Though the lap dog "journalists" never asked about that
odd detail. Why not, I wonder.

Democrats......they're not on our side.

Pretty sure I broke someone's bot.

Pretty sure I broke someone's bot.

I need you to keep reminding folks of how fearful you Democrat serfs are of questioning your masters:

I bet you can't answer this question:

It's the cornerstone of Democrat foreign policy.

Wow! That is major league disingenuous!

Iran, who changed their nation's very name from Persia to
Iran, or Aryan, developed a close relationship with HItler and Germany.

It had nothing to do with "balancing England and Germany" and everything to do with Iranian interest with
Hitler's loathing of Jews and other undesirable impure peoples. Germany–Iran relations - Wikipedia

Look at how you have to lie and tweak he picture you don't want to acknowledge.
Thanks for including the Wiki link. I'm guessing you never read it so I'll give you the highlights:
  • Official diplomatic relations between Iran and Germany after World War II began in 1952, when Iran opened its first diplomatic mission office in Bonn, both countries′ predecessor states had maintained formal diplomatic relations since the end of 19th century.
  • Germany has an embassy in Tehran, which was originally established in the court of Naser al-Din Shah Qajar in October 1884 and has been in the present building since 1894.[1] Iran opened its embassy in Berlin in 1885.[2]

Thanks for including the Wiki link. I'm guessing you never read it so I'll give you the highlights:
  • Official diplomatic relations between Iran and Germany after World War II began in 1952, when Iran opened its first diplomatic mission office in Bonn, both countries′ predecessor states had maintained formal diplomatic relations since the end of 19th century.
  • Germany has an embassy in Tehran, which was originally established in the court of Naser al-Din Shah Qajar in October 1884 and has been in the present building since 1894.[1] Iran opened its embassy in Berlin in 1885.[2]
Yeah. I did read that, when I researched the fans of Hitler in Iran that were enamored with the greatest
monster of the 20th century. Thanks. For nothing.

“Germany was our age-old and natural ally, Love of Germany was synonymous with love for Iran. The sound of German officers' footsteps was heard on the shores of the Nile. Swastika flags were flying from the outskirts of Moscow to the peaks of the Caucasus Mts. Iranian patriots eagerly awaited the arrival of their old allies. My friend and I would spin tales about the grandeur of the superior race. We considered Germany the chosen representative of this race in Europe and Iran its representative in Asia. The right to life and role was ours. Others had no choice but submission and slavery. We discarded the old maps and remade Iran into a country larger than what it was in Achaemenian times.” E.-Reza Shah -March 20, 1939 ". In various pro-Nazi publications, lectures, speeches, and ceremonies, parallels were drawn between the Shah of Iran and Hitler, and praise the charisma and virtue of the Fuhrerprinzip.

' The Iranian crisis of 1941: The actors, Britain, Germany, and the Soviet Union" MIRON Rezun, p. 29​

“Germany was our age-old and natural ally, Love of Germany was synonymous with love for Iran. The sound of German officers' footsteps was heard on the shores of the Nile. Swastika flags were flying from the outskirts of Moscow to the peaks of the Caucasus Mts. Iranian patriots eagerly awaited the arrival of their old allies. My friend and I would spin tales about the grandeur of the superior race. We considered Germany the chosen representative of this race in Europe and Iran its representative in Asia. The right to life and role was ours. Others had no choice but submission and slavery. We discarded the old maps and remade Iran into a country larger than what it was in Achaemenian times.” E.-Reza Shah -March 20, 1939 ". In various pro-Nazi publications, lectures, speeches, and ceremonies, parallels were drawn between the Shah of Iran and Hitler, and praise the charisma and virtue of the Fuhrerprinzip.

' The Iranian crisis of 1941: The actors, Britain, Germany, and the Soviet Union" MIRON Rezun, p. 29​

"In 1935 the Iranian government requested those countries which it had diplomatic relations with, to call Persia "Iran," which is the name of the country in Persian.

The suggestion for the change is said to have come from the Iranian ambassador to Germany, who came under the influence of the Nazis. At the time Germany was in the grip of racial fever and cultivated good relations with nations of "Aryan" blood. "
Iran Chamber Society: When "Persia" became "Iran"

What is the explanation for this fascination by the Iranians, the Democrats, and you, about killing Jews???

1648213382959.png

Let's review the world you Democrats would like to reprise:

Jan. 30, 1933, Adolf Hitler became the newly appointed Chancellor of Germany, Arabs throughout the Mideast petitioned to join the Nazi party.

a. Mein Kampf was rated 4th on the best-seller list among Palestinians in a survey conducted and reported in PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida. Source: Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Sept. 2, 1999

b. Books such as Mein Kampf,The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and The International Jew are high on Turkish bestseller lists, and are displayed prominently in the front of bookstores

c. There are even Palestinians whose first name is “Hitler”: Hitler Salah [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Sept. 28, 2005], Hitler Abu-Alrab [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Jan. 27, 2005], Hitler Mahmud Abu-Libda [Al-Hayat Al-Jadida (Fatah), Dec.18, 2000.]

There were thousands of Muslims who directly joined and aided the Nazi war efforts, forming at least three Waffen SS Divions. “These SS Jihadists assisted the Ustashi Croats in their slaughter of 800,000 Serbs and Jews.” http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Clubs_Handschar_Muslim_Waffen_SS.Islam

a. In Yugoslavia, Muslims and the Catholic Church formed the Ustashe, the most brutal of all Nazi forces: the German Croatian fuehrer, Dr. Ante Pavelic had a basket of 40 pounds of eyes on his desk. The guards in prison camp had a contest to see who could slit more throats in one night: the winner slit 1,350. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem organized these squads.

No Jewish person.....no normal person.....should even consider voting Democrat.

Do you vote Democrat????

Forum List

Back