Wow! This Guy Gets It!!!

Double duty for you???

Not just an apologist for the Democrats......an apologist for the Nazis, too??

Well, there certainly is an overlap.....
I'm used to you lying about me but I still love it when you deny any history that may be inconvenient to your ideology.

I'm used to you lying about me but I still love it when you deny any history that may be inconvenient to your ideology.

Now....about the signature foreign policy event of Hussein Obama's regime, the one you voted for.....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Now....about the signature foreign policy event of Hussein Obama's regime, the one you voted for.....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
Repeating a lie over and over doesn't make it any less a lie.

Childish insults just make you appear, well childish.

What lie????

That nuclear-arming Iran is the signature foreign policy design of Hussein Obama's regime??????

That's simply a fact.

Joe Biden's Iran plan is a total disaster - New York Post​

https://nypost.com › 2022/03/19 › joe-bidens-iran-plan...

4 days ago — The Biden administration is working on a plan that would make the world a ... any construction work Russia does in Iran related to the nuke ...

Biden is betting Republican senators lack votes to derail ...​

https://www.nbcnews.com › investigations › biden-betti...

Mar 2, 2022 — But supporters of the nuclear deal, Democratic lawmakers and ... Iran says it has no plans to develop nuclear weapons and that its uranium ...

US getting closer to reviving Iran nuclear deal but officials ...​

https://www.cnn.com › 2022/03/03 › politics › iran-nucle...

Mar 3, 2022 — ... closer to an agreement to salvage the Iran nuclear deal but there ... allow Iran to make it worse by acquiring a nuclear weapon,” said ...

Why Biden's Plan to Rejoin the Iran Deal Makes No Sense​

https://foreignpolicy.com › 2021/01/08 › biden-iran-nucl...

Jan 8, 2021 — This week's escalation of tensions by Tehran looks like blackmail to force Biden to abandon sanctions—and give up leverage over the regime. By ..

Now.....exactly when did your desire to vaporize Israel and the Jewish people begin????

What lie????

Not only did the Democrats....and you.....guarantee nuclear weapons to Iran......but you paid them to build 'em.

1648070365409.png

Just between us, why do you hate Jewish folks????

What lie????

That nuclear-arming Iran is the signature foreign policy design of Hussein Obama's regime??????

That's simply a fact.
That lie. There is no part of Obama's foreign policy that was designed to give Iran Nukes. They will likely get them with or without the deal and with or without Israeli bombings but there were certainly no guarantees.

It isn't enogh that no Democrat voter, and specifically those of the Jewish persuasion, can answer this most signigicant question:

More significant, what will Iran do with said nuclear arms, vis a vis Israel?

You know.

"Op-Ed: It’s Time For Democrat Jews To Awaken From Their Political Slumber

By Alan Bergstein

BOCA RATON, FL – This letter goes to those of you who are still strongly affiliated with and support the Democrat Party. I was once there. Until I matured to read news sources other than the NYT and used the internet to truly open my eyes, I was on your side of the fence. But the dreadful, dangerous to this day, “Oslo Accords” of 1993, spawned by President Clinton, whereby he lauded Yasser Arafat as a man of peace, alarmed me to the point of re-thinking my party loyalties. More investigation proved the party was never a friend to the Jews. FDR and Harry Truman were open Jew haters.

Then you have President Jimmy Carter, whose book, “Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid,” painted him as a passionate (to this day) Jew hater. He spawned the Iran of the Mullahs who continue their threats to destroy Israel on a daily basis. Throw in for good measure, Barack Obama, for whom 75%+ of Jews supported on his two presidency wins. And there has not been one Jew, to this day, who has granted me an answer to my question: “When you voted for Obama, weren’t you aware of his 20+ years as a loyal, devoted member of Rev. Wright’s fervently, Jew hating church? He referred to Wright as his uncle. Wright officiated at the Obama wedding wedding and baptized his daughters. Wright was on his Election Committee. So how could you have voted for him knowing this?” Zilch answers. Normal.

Wow. You come right out with a lie. Donald Trump told a Christian TV network that nobody had done more for 'Christianity or for evangelicals or for religion itself' than him

That lie. There is no part of Obama's foreign policy that was designed to give Iran Nukes. They will likely get them with or without the deal and with or without Israeli bombings but there were certainly no guarantees.
Then why did Obama send over pallets of cash and go into extensive negotiations with Iran to give them
nuclear power, to a nation swimming in oil?
So they could turn on the electricity in Tehran?

All just a ruse? And your talking point that Iran would have a bomb whether we liked it or not was insincere
b.s.! Do you assume that Israel, with the most excellent intelligence in the world, would just stand by
mutely while Iran planned to remove Israel from "the face of the earth?"

Then why did Obama send over pallets of cash and go into extensive negotiations with Iran to give them
nuclear power, to a nation swimming in oil?
So they could turn on the electricity in Tehran?
We have both oil and nuclear power as does Russia.
The cash was theirs and Obama used it as an incentive to stop Iran from enriching uranium beyond what was needed for power generation. Without a deal we have only sanctions.

All just a ruse? And your talking point that Iran would have a bomb whether we liked it or not was insincere
b.s.! Do you assume that Israel, with the most excellent intelligence in the world, would just stand by
mutely while Iran planned to remove Israel from "the face of the earth?"
The Iranians are not stupid and Israel would find it increasingly difficult to stop Iran by force

There is no need for me to obliterate that lie.....it is self-destroying.
Even your fellow Democrats will recognize you as a scummy low-life liar.

1648072525110.png

We have both oil and nuclear power as does Russia.
The cash was theirs and Obama used it as an incentive to stop Iran from enriching uranium beyond what was needed for power generation. Without a deal we have only sanctions.
But Iran supposedly does NOT have nuclear power despite several attempts to start up a program,
in which Israel has thrown a wrench into their secret plans a number of times.
The Iranians are not stupid and Israel would find it increasingly difficult to stop Iran by force
You say so but Israel has already spoiled the plans of the Mullahs several times now.

We know with certainty that Iran has plans to get their nuclear weapons despite what they
all claim. And not just Israel wants Iran stopped. So do the gulf states. the Saudis, etc.
You don't seem to appreciate how dangerous Iran is. 2019–2021 Persian Gulf crisis - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back